Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In short: please pray that if a romantic relationship is to be sparked may it happen, but if it is not to be, may I get over her.

I was at one point talking daily with a young woman, with whom I am no longer conversing. I sent her mother an apology over Facebook but it doesn't show she's read it. She's changed her last name (I don't think it was because of me, the timeline is different). Regardless I went to her Facebook page momentarily tonight, but stopped myself because those words weren't meant for me. Please pray that if we are ever to be together again may it happen, but if not may I just get over her. I feel nearly sick thinking of her, but it's a big risk to write her.

Thank you and may all who read this and all who pray for me be blessed.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In short: please pray that if a romantic relationship is to be sparked may it happen, but if it is not to be, may I get over her.

I was at one point talking daily with a young woman, with whom I am no longer conversing. I sent her mother an apology over Facebook but it doesn't show she's read it. She's changed her last name (I don't think it was because of me, the timeline is different). Regardless I went to her Facebook page momentarily tonight, but stopped myself because those words weren't meant for me. Please pray that if we are ever to be together again may it happen, but if not may I just get over her. I feel nearly sick thinking of her, but it's a big risk to write her.

Give her space. Pray about it. Is this a lady you have met off-line, or only online?

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We met off-line.
Ok, brother. I'll pray for you guys. Give her space, offer it up to Christ, and let Christ direct your thoughts towards Him, no matter what. God bless you, friend.

Upvote 0

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ok, brother. I'll pray for you guys. Give her space, offer it up to Christ, and let Christ direct your thoughts towards Him, no matter what. God bless you, friend.
Thank you, you too.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying the Lord lead you to a relationship which will honor Him and bring you love and peace in Christ Jesus.

When I was a teen a church elder and mentor gave some advice.

He said the number one relationship you have in this life extends to the next. That’s your relationship with God.

The second is marriage.

The second must be in harmony with the first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

It's good that you're submitting yourself to the Lord's will on this, even though the situation is very painful. I pray that God will clearly direct you and comfort your heart.

Upvote 0