Praise & worship

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 145:10
All your works shall give thanks to you,
O Lord,
And all your faithful shall bless you.

O Lord, I feel the praise that rises from the trees and the birds, the sun and the stars. I know the angels are singing your praises too.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Before setting off back from Norfolk to the Midlands, I stopped off at Norwich and spent some time walking around its magnificent cathedral listening to the rehearsals for Handel's Messiah. It was nice to see them getting ready for their Christmas celebrations. The sandwiches and cakes in their refectory restaurant were, as usual, irresistible!

norwich.jpg

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Before setting off back from Norfolk to the Midlands, I stopped off at Norwich and spent some time walking around its magnificent cathedral listening to the rehearsals for Handel's Messiah. It was nice to see them getting ready for their Christmas celebrations. The sandwiches and cakes in their refectory restaurant were, as usual, irresistible!

View attachment 268860
Love the photos,
Half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water about an hour after eating should get rid of the heartburn.
:)

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Love the photos,
Half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water about an hour after eating should get rid of the heartburn.
:)
It's a really beautiful city, especially the cathedral. Years ago, I remember taking part in the annual Norwich Music Festival playing the organ (not the cathedral one!). The heartburn has settled a lot today - probably tension related, but the bicarbonate of soda idea is really good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.