SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Here's one of the verses that uses both in one Scripture "Moreover Hezekiah the king and the princes commanded the Levites to sing praise unto the Lord with the words of David, and of Asaph the seer. And they sang praises with gladness, and they bowed their heads and worshipped." II Chron 29:30

What's your definition of praise and worship?
my days are filled with praise and worship from the time i get up until i go to bed at night i listen to praise and worship music constantly and lift up holy hands to my Heavenly Father i also sing to the Lord during my praise and worship and i like to talk to Jesus all throughout the day
so i guess my quote would be a scripture from psalms
quote: Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being." "Praise ye the LORD: for ‭it is‭ good to sing praises unto our God; for ‭it is‭ pleasant; ‭and‭ praise is comely . . . Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
my days are filled with praise and worship from the time i get up until i go to bed at night i listen to praise and worship music constantly and lift up holy hands to my Heavenly Father i also sing to the Lord during my praise and worship and i like to talk to Jesus all throughout the day
so i guess my quote would be a scripture from psalms
quote: Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being." "Praise ye the LORD: for ‭it is‭ good to sing praises unto our God; for ‭it is‭ pleasant; ‭and‭ praise is comely . . . Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."
It is a great joy to hear of your joyful praise and worship!

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
It is a great joy to hear of your joyful praise and worship!

thank you quietbloke ... i have a very close relationship with God ... i do many things in ministry area for him too ... prayer warrior, Pastors prayer partner in the church 3 ministy pages on facebook 1 group ministry page on facebook and am also a prophet called by God (being trained by the HolySpirit ) my prayer to the Lord was that i wanted to be used by him in ANY area he desires to use me in .. i allow the Holy spirit to flow thru me as a willing vessel to be used by God

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
this is a you tube link to my favorite worship song i use daily
the name of it is ABBA
Abba" - a Spontaneous Worship Moment (Song by Jonathan David Helser)
i really like this song
Great song! Thankyou,'hopefaithlove!'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Loving it!

good im glad you are... lol i post songs like these on my face book ministry page all day and mini hours into the night .. i try to post them publically so my friends all around the world can listen to them .. on my reg facebook book page alone i have 100 followers. its my main ministry page , then i have 2 other pages 1 ministry page and 1 music ministry page and 1 ministry Group of my own ... i also am a prayer partner in a big television Church called Daystar where they pray for needs on their internet prayer facebook group (they added me , I had never heard of their Group on tv and they are not the prosperty preacher churches nor on the same tv broadcasting network as those other preachers ) and the Holy spirit lead me to stay in that prayer group and i have a prayer ministry in the church i attend im my pastors prayer partner there too ... so i maintain 5 differant ministries while im in the mist of constant worship to God at the same time ... God keeps me very busy at all times

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
good im glad you are... lol i post songs like these on my face book ministry page all day and mini hours into the night .. i try to post them publically so my friends all around the world can listen to them .. on my reg facebook book page alone i have 100 followers. its my main ministry page , then i have 2 other pages 1 ministry page and 1 music ministry page and 1 ministry Group of my own ... i also am a prayer partner in a big television Church called Daystar where they pray for needs on their internet prayer facebook group (they added me , I had never heard of their Group on tv and they are not the prosperty preacher churches nor on the same tv broadcasting network as those other preachers ) and the Holy spirit lead me to stay in that prayer group and i have a prayer ministry in the church i attend im my pastors prayer partner there too ... so i maintain 5 differant ministries while im in the mist of constant worship to God at the same time ... God keeps me very busy at all times
Hi 'hopefaithlove'. I love to read your comments. They do us all good!

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes I like this very much and God bless you!

awe thank you ... i try to let the Holy Spirit lead me to the music i listen to and use during my praise and worship time .... and God bless you too

Upvote 0