Not open for further replies.

MissTea

Feb 28, 2013
✟7,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I babysit two of the sweetest boys in the world, and one is on the autism spectrum. His family initially thought that he had Asperger's syndrome, a mild form of autism, but one that poses great challenges in life, nonetheless. As I observed this little boy's obsessive questioning, narrow interests, and lack of social skills, I worried about his future.

My family has prayed for this child for years, and I see that God has truly worked in this young boy's life. His obsessive questioning and narrow interests have greatly improved, and he is gradually learning to make friends. I babysat him this evening, and I can't help but notice his vast improvement from years ago when I first met him. He is barely classified on the autism spectrum now. He finds genuine happiness in many things, has developed independent hobbies, enjoys being with his family, and has remarkable intelligence. (He is so much smarter than I am--a fact that I'm sure he's already noticed!)

So this post is both a praise report and a prayer request. Please thank God that He's touched this child so dear to my heart--and that after years of prayer, I see so much hope for this boy's future. In addition, please pray for his continual improvement. He still struggles socially, and his obsessive questions are not yet gone entirely. Please pray that the Lord will bless this wonderful boy, his sweet (and equally as astoundingly intelligent) younger brother, and his parents--both committed Christians. This child has so much potential--and prayer can only offer him more.:clap:

Thank you,

Miss Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.