Posting many Visions from the Lord God

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'M SO very EXCITED IN THE LORD GOD THIS DAY! PRAISING GOD FOR HIS DIVINE GIVEN SIGHT IN THE HOLY GHOST!!!

This morning the Holy Spirit fell on me again with another glimpse of my future in JC Records -|- Champion Entertainment, INC., HOLY GHOST extreme influential HEAVEN sent soul winning Ministry in the LORD JESUS! I have so much JOY in the Lord today!!! In this praise report folder I'm keeping good record of God's powerful anointing in my life!

Heaven's View...God's Holy Ghost dream this morning....of the future.

I'm with Curtis Jackson and this man is overwhelmed with God's joy and laughter!!! He is filled with the Holy Ghost and with FIRE FROM ABOVE! We are talking and rejoicing together in the Lord Jesus, WORLDWIDE MINISTRY. We are both speaking to each other as dear and blessed, very close friends in the Lord, about WHAT GOD IS DOING! This man takes hold of me around my waist and starts to lift me up in the air over his head. He kept doing this over and over as he is rejoicing about our God sent assignments to reach the world for the Lord Jesus Christ. What I loved about this Holy Ghost dream is I looked like I was in my 20's again and at size 4! LOL
smile.gif
Lord Jesus bring it all down!

http://timothyzhu.files.wordpress.co...is-jackson.jpg

Then I woke up! Now when I woke up I said to the Lord, "Curtis, seems like he almost loves me too much and I'm already taken! Lord, what are we going to do about this?" After having this Holy Ghost dream I must admit I am now totally bond spiritually with Curtis Jackson in the Lord God as in being able to trust him in an excellent way.

So I'm talking to the Lord in prayer this morning about God's divine sight in the Holy Spirit and it just seemed like Curtis is crazy in love about me! It has to be on a professional level ONLY.

Just wanted to clear this up to my readers!

So the Lord reveals to my spirit in prayer this morning the real meaning of this rapper, Curtis Jackson, lifting me up over his head repeatedly! The Lord said to my spirit man, Curtis Jackson is very famous and well known in the secular media and by lifting me up over his head means Curtis is saying to everyone she is genuinely called by the Lord Jesus. Curtis is endorsing what was spoken by the Lord in me...{JC Records -|-} This is real confirmation to those within the secular media to want to hear the Gospel of the Lord Jesus in this Heaven Sent Kingdom calling on both of our lives. Curtis reveals his love for Jesus and for me in the LOVE of God. Curtis will honor his Kingdom Calling and work in the Lord's soul winning WORLDWIDE MINISTRY along with me.

Thank you Jesus for pouring out Your Precious Holy Spirit in me continuously with Heaven's View which is indeed seeing into the Kingdom future plans of the Lord God. Praise God for our living relationship we have together that is to be very visible to others. I am so honored to be God's Bride In Christ Jesus. I love YOU, Jesus my loving Lord.

Thank you Jesus for bringing in Curtis into Your awesome Kingdom. AMEN AND AMEN!

White Girl

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ANOTHER VISION/MESSAGE FROM GOD THAT THE LORD GAVE TO HIS SERVANT CONI THIS MORNING FEBRUARY 14, 2010 CONCERNING GOD'S ARK. PJ'S & family ministry, GOD'S International Ministry.

This morning the Lord Showed up AGAIN with Heaven's View that will eventually come into the earth realm. This message of Heaven's View is given to me, pj, for you and to your family.

THE ARK VISION FROM ON HIGH. THE LARGEST GOSPEL SHIP IN THE WORLD.

I see IN the Holy Spirit the Lord God takes the largest Gospel Ship in the world and places this Ark into one of HIS HANDS. God raises this Grand Ark way up into the sky. I see so many white clouds surrounding this Gospel Ship aka GOD'S Ark. Then I view the Lord God as HE now places this Ark up above and on HIS Finger tips. HE then starts to rock back and forth movements as this Ark is being turned somewhat as in being tilted over. Then I view so many men and women falling out of God's Ark and this is the Lord's doing!

These people represent ungodly ministries and ministry connections within this Great Ark that are not walking upright with the Lord in HIS GOOD HOLY WAYS. God reveals this to my spirit man for I am very sadden as I watch this and I started to cry inside of my heart. Then the Lord reveals to me HIS REVELATIONS as I am watching this. So many people are falling.

The Lord said, "these are those in ministry that do not walk in my ways with ME they choose to partake of this fallen world and if any man love the world the love of the Father is not in him."

I heard the Lord say to my spirit man that many in ministry say they are feeding the poor but in their hearts they are more concerned about feeding their pockets. They use MY Gospel as an instrument to get money for all the wrong reasons. God said, "in these last days I AM storing up wealth to hand over to the ones who please ME by going after the souls of men with MY GOOD NEW OF MY GOSPEL."

This I heard clearly from the Lord. All of this is truly clear to me in these Heaven sent outpourings in the HOLY SPIRIT. As the Lord is speaking this all to me and I am watching this, the Lord shows me this pastor that is wearing a brown suit, this man is one that falls out of the Ark and when this pastor hits the ground he falls to his knees. There was not one scratch on him!!! So many others I viewed that did not fall to their knees when they hit the ground and could not get up! This represents those that rather live ungodly. They are removed from God's ARK. As I am viewing this young pastor with the brown suit on I see the hand of God reach down to him and the Lord raises this man up into the sky and places him onto one of the white clouds very near to the Ark. This pastor in the brown suit represents those in ministry that repent of their sins {wicked and ungodly ways} and turn completely over to the Lord and HIS RIGHTEOUS WAYS AND IN THIS THE LORD IS PLEASED. GOD THEN PLACES THIS PASTOR ONTO {IN} A WHITE CLOUD TO BRING IN THE GLORY OF GOD INTO THE EARTH REALM.

END OF VISION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

This spiritual Holy Ghost dream of the future is to take place into the natural and with {your} God's international ministry. We as HIS people don't even realize at this time God's Holy Ghost POWER HE has available for those that walk upright IN HIM in the HOLY SPIRIT. If you could of viewed what God allowed me to see in HIM, you would truly understand we are to obtain, to take by force, as in possession of a higher heavenly position in HIM as a NEW CREATION OR TO SAY, WE ARE NEW CREATURES IN HIM. This is why we are not to partake of the ways of this fallen world.

Just pray about all of this and that the Lord will open your eyes to Heaven's View as HE has done in my life.

God does not want his people...{HIS Bride} to be sick and disabled because of this fallen world we live in. God calls us to be Victorious in HIM. We ARE New Creatures that God has begotten us of HIS HOLY SPIRIT. We ARE (to be) liken unto Christ. We are to take hold of His heavenly promises instead of the things that perish. We as HIS bride will finally see HIM as He is. We are to please God and live upright with the promises of the Lord in this white cloud of glory that is available to HIS Bride.

So we are now entering into the timing God reveals to HIS Beloved Bride the glory of God in Jesus Christ the Groom raising off the veil that is over her face so she can clearly see HIM so they can become ONE IN HIM.

Love you very much in the Lord.

God bless.

God just brought to my attention one thing I forgot to mention in this Holy Ghost VISION from Heaven. At the very end of this dream the Lord CALLS in HIS Holy Ghost Waves of HIS GLORY. Then God places THE LORD'S ARK INTO THESE WAVES OF GLORY. I know these waves represent the power of God's Holy Spirit moving in these last days for the Glory of God to take place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know much of two VISIONS from God has already taken place in the natural. So I am taking another look today at this.. Visions especially the one from

Being investigated Vision

and

My Father {GOD} tells me to look out this window (internet) which I do! My future x friend is just sitting in his car with a very serious look on his face!

[the Italian mini mouse with the cell phone out.. could not hardly wait to remove him out..should of and should of done it sooner! I have his info.]

I wrote....

Then he calls my phone number [having me investigated] and my Father answers and my future X asked my Father to please send his daughter out! My Father tells my future X that He will have her contact him later on that it is NOT time yet! She is called to take the wealth of the wicked first. My Father said something to my future X friend about an authentic seal and that His daughter jenniferkat is to wait to prepare within her Father's house.

I then noticed IN my house, we are together, that my Father is HOLDING AN INFANT IN HIS arms. This infant also represents prophecy.

There is also a six year old child [x & them playing childish games with Jenniferkat] that I see as my own son and he is "outside" and "comes into my [Jenniferkat's house} house." This six yrs. old child, childish games they x x were playing.. clientele, came from my X boyfriend from the x car...Jks.

There is an infant that seemed to be around (I'm doing my best to guess the right age of this baby) 3 and a half, maybe 4 months & at the most I believe 5 but not quite. IN THE BEGINNING OF HAVING THIS DREAM, I AM THINKING AROUND 3 MONTHS...THIS IS A TIME FRAME BEFORE MY PRIVACY IS BEING INVADED for SOME wrong motives. Appointed and anointed with oil in silent prayer.

Time frame in this started around Nov. 7th 09 - Dec. 09. Taken from Nov. 2009 to Feb. 2010 for the back and forth childish games at my {Father's} house.
----
I would guess closer to 4ish! Hard to tell with this baby! So my Father handed His infant {God's timing, TIME FRAME} over to some person [CLIENT] in our house and they walked out to my future x boyfriend's car to show this infant to my future x friend. Then this person brought this infant back into my Father's house. My x ended up leaving but said he would be back.

I see my future x friend driving out to Jakes house who is a senior officer in the Church. My future x friend asked Jakes to speak to my Father about all of this. I just thought about that! It looked like my x friend was NOT SO HAPPY

about waiting. I did view Jakes praying to my (our) Father in Heaven.

Jakes ended up at my [Father's] Jenniferkat's house. Jakes didn't even knock at the door, he just came into my [Father's} Jenniferkat's house. Jakes did speak to my Father..Jennifer..and then left.

Then I woke up!

I'm not sure what Jakes said to my Father but I do know my (our) Father listened to every word Jakes spoke before the Lord.

I understand that Jakes showed up at my (our) Father's JENNIFERKAT'S house when Jakes started to pray. Many dreams/visions from heaven God has given to me with Jakes and his family. Another strong spiritual connection with Jakes, his beautiful wife in the Lord so, I TRUST THEM. [I STILL DO EVEN AFTER THAT VISIT TO JENNIFERKAT'S HOUSE.] I am happy that my FUTURE x boyfriend would be so comfortable to share everything with Jakes. I had another dream where Jakes and his wife welcomed me to my X boyfriend's organization. So they will indeed meet with me someday soon. I look forward to this meeting because it is THE divine and is officially approved AND planned by God.

My evaluation of X stands for just another letter, as in ABC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Given to me on 5th September 2009 THIS IS A STORY IN A BOOK..heaven's place.

I am interceding about a WARNING the Lord revealed to my spirit this morning in a HOLY GHOST VISION.

I am very thankful to the Lord that God does protect me within these Holy Ghost warnings. The Lord gives to me the opportunity to speak.

So God warns me about my future x boyfriend's father and my future x boyfriend which I'm going to call best friend. God reveals to my spirit man in this Vision this morning that this father wants me to be investigated and of course, his son knows all about it.

In this Vision I confront them both. I confront this father stating that I know I have a clean record. I told him I did not want to be followed around and have him INVADE MY HOME/PRIVACY. That they have no right to do so! That I have already be violated by others doing this to me and that I would not put up with this again! I was expressing how bad this made me feel by invading my privacy.

I was not very happy when I found out what their plans are. [p.s. they better not touch the Holy Spirit &..hurt me.] I said, to this dear father, wait until we all get together and do this in a decent respectful manner or else it is not going to work out. I was asking {them both} this dear father to respect my wishes so we do not develop bad feelings towards each other in our future God given assignments from the Lord's Kingdom.

I SAID, IN THIS VISION THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE LORD.
preach.gif

Then it was like this dear father was saying that his son agreed to it. So now in this Vision I am confronting his x son, my supposedly best friend. When I was expressing how I was feeling towards my best friend, I was not happy with him at all!!!!!! I had several communion wafers in my hand. It appeared that I was more upset with X than I was ever with his father.

^^^^^^
[THIS PART DOES CONCERN ME AT THIS TIME BUT IT IS IN THE LORD'S HANDS, THAT IS IF MY SISTER IS REALLY SEEING INTO THE FUTURE BY A DREAM SHE HAD SEVERAL NIGHTS AGO. LET JUST SAY IT THIS WAY, IT WOULD BE VERY hurtful TO ME IF THIS IS TO TAKE PLACE. IF IT REALLY DOES LIGHTNING RODS WILL BE COMING DOWN FROM THE HAND OF GOD. THIS IS A STORY IN A BOOK.]

So I really let him have it good! After expressing to him my dissatisfaction he viewed the communion wafers in my hand and I then woke up.

End of God's warning.

I have no problem being asked questions while I'm there in person with them. I have no problem taking any kind of test. I am more than happy to cooperate but not in a deceitful matter. That would indeed ruin our good future relationships. I am asking the Lord in prayer that they respect the Lord God and my wishes in Jesus name, amen.

God gave to me in this vision police officers that were investigating me because of x & abc. That is why I was...am to be very upset IN THE LORD GOD!!!

Christian friends needs to respect this.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heaven's View...God's Holy Ghost dreams two more of Curtis Jackson. They were 30 days apart.

Recently had a dream from the Lord God about Benny H. Feb. 20th, 2011. I will say that Ben is keeping his spiritual and physical eye out on what I had spoken in the Lord.

I would share my God Given Dreams but it seems to get me in some trouble some of the time. lol In my position in the Lord God it does not make any difference to me who likes me or dislikes me. JC -|- made me the future boss over them all.

I will keep Heaven's view Holy Ghost dreams in my personal prophetic NOTEBOOKS. GOD BLESS.

Upvote 0

StonedProphet

May 11, 2011
✟337.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Oprah Winfrey

There is a Vision the Lord gave to me sometime ago about Oprah Winfrey. I have had so many of them. But this one is the most special to me. This is on another computer that is in storage where I have the date that God gave this to me.

In this Vision from the Lord, I SEE Oprah walking towards the alter of God as she is getting married. When I see this I just know that she is getting married. Then I noticed that no man is at this alter as in a physical mate. She is walking as a beautiful bride as she is walking towards God's alter. I knew when the Lord revealed this future event to my spirit man that Oprah becomes the Bride of Christ. This means she has given her life over to the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in His Ways.

THIS IS A REAL, AUTHENTIC VISION FROM THE LORD AND THIS SHALL COME TO PASS AS IT IS ALREADY BEEN SAID IN HEAVEN BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT. SO I AM PRAISING THE LORD THAT I AM TO TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL VIEW WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY REVEALED TO MY SPIRIT MAN BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Jenniferkat :) Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus in all the earth.

Nope. Oprah started something called the new world church with over 5 million followers. It seems to focus on other ways of getting into heaven. Of course if there were any other way to get into heaven then why did Jesus bother to die on the cross? She also refers to Obama as the new messiah.

Upvote 0

Flishvick07

Feb 11, 2011
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Given to me on 5th September 2009 THIS IS A STORY IN A BOOK..heaven's place.

I am interceding about a WARNING the Lord revealed to my spirit this morning in a HOLY GHOST VISION.

I am very thankful to the Lord that God does protect me within these Holy Ghost warnings. The Lord gives to me the opportunity to speak.

So God warns me about my future x boyfriend's father and my future x boyfriend which I'm going to call best friend. God reveals to my spirit man in this Vision this morning that this father wants me to be investigated and of course, his son knows all about it.

In this Vision I confront them both. I confront this father stating that I know I have a clean record. I told him I did not want to be followed around and have him INVADE MY HOME/PRIVACY. That they have no right to do so! That I have already be violated by others doing this to me and that I would not put up with this again! I was expressing how bad this made me feel by invading my privacy.

I was not very happy when I found out what their plans are. [p.s. they better not touch the Holy Spirit &..hurt me.] I said, to this dear father, wait until we all get together and do this in a decent respectful manner or else it is not going to work out. I was asking {them both} this dear father to respect my wishes so we do not develop bad feelings towards each other in our future God given assignments from the Lord's Kingdom.

I SAID, IN THIS VISION THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE LORD.
preach.gif

Then it was like this dear father was saying that his son agreed to it. So now in this Vision I am confronting his x son, my supposedly best friend. When I was expressing how I was feeling towards my best friend, I was not happy with him at all!!!!!! I had several communion wafers in my hand. It appeared that I was more upset with X than I was ever with his father.

^^^^^^
[THIS PART DOES CONCERN ME AT THIS TIME BUT IT IS IN THE LORD'S HANDS, THAT IS IF MY SISTER IS REALLY SEEING INTO THE FUTURE BY A DREAM SHE HAD SEVERAL NIGHTS AGO. LET JUST SAY IT THIS WAY, IT WOULD BE VERY hurtful TO ME IF THIS IS TO TAKE PLACE. IF IT REALLY DOES LIGHTNING RODS WILL BE COMING DOWN FROM THE HAND OF GOD. THIS IS A STORY IN A BOOK.]

So I really let him have it good! After expressing to him my dissatisfaction he viewed the communion wafers in my hand and I then woke up.

End of God's warning.

I have no problem being asked questions while I'm there in person with them. I have no problem taking any kind of test. I am more than happy to cooperate but not in a deceitful matter. That would indeed ruin our good future relationships. I am asking the Lord in prayer that they respect the Lord God and my wishes in Jesus name, amen.

God gave to me in this vision police officers that were investigating me because of x & abc. That is why I was...am to be very upset IN THE LORD GOD!!!

Christian friends needs to respect this.

This honestly sounds like the father and son are God and Jesus Christ.. What do you think?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums