May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5th September 2009, 01:48 PM

I'm praying pj and his dear father this day. :clap:

I am interceding about a WARNING the Lord revealed to my spirit this morning in a HOLY GHOST VISION.

I am very thankful to the Lord that God does protect me within these Holy Ghost warnings. The Lord gives to me the opportunity to say what I need to say to the ones that are involved. Praise God for this window!

So God warns me about my future boyfriend's father and my future pj-boyfriend which I'm going to call best friend. God reveals to my spirit man in this Vision this morning that this father wants me to be investigated and of course, his son knows all about it.

In this Vision I confront them both. I confront this father stating that I know I have a clean record. I told him I did not want to be followed around and have him invade my privacy. That they have no right to do so! That I have already be violated by others doing this to me and that I would not put up with this again! I was expressing how bad this made me feel by invading my privacy. I was not very happy when I found out what the plans are. I said, to this dear father, wait until we all get together and do this in a decent respectful manner or else it is not going to work out. I was asking {them both} this dear father to respect my wishes so we do not develop bad feelings towards each other in our future God given assignments from the Lord's Kingdom.

I SAID, IN THIS VISION THIS IS A WARNING FROM THE LORD. :preach:

Then it was like this dear father was saying that his son agreed to it. So now in this Vision I am confronting his son, my supposedly best friend. When I was expressing how I was feeling towards my best friend, I was not happy with him at all!!!!!! I had several communion wafers in my hand. It appeared that I was more upset with my PJ than I was ever with his father. So I really let him have it good! After expressing to him my dissatisfaction he viewed the communion wafers in my hand and I then woke up.

End of God's warning.

I have no problem being asked questions while I'm there in person with them. I have no problem taking any kind of test. I am more than happy to cooperate but not in a deceitful matter. That would indeed ruin our good future relationships. I am asking the Lord in prayer that they respect the Lord God and my wishes in Jesus name, amen. :)

So today I believe I have accomplished my confrontation with my PJ (best friend boyfriend) and his father by this God given WARNING IN THIS HEAVENLY VISION FROM ON HIGH. I WAS SO MAD AT PJ AND THAT IS NOT THE WAY OUR LORD WANTS US TO START OUT OUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE LORD. I PRAY THEY LISTEN TO THIS WARNING FROM THE LORD GOD. I believe in faith that in this message they have both agreed to respect me in these matters of the heart of God. I may be seeing way into the future so they might not even know what I am talking about at this time or they just may. This is when I have to place my total trust in the Lord to resolve what has touched God's heart so much in the first place to bring these matters up to me by the Spirit of God.

If they need confirmation so badly concerning me then they need to pray, fast and seek the Lord with all of their heart.s. They obviously have a great interest in me. The confirmation the Lord is going to give to me to share with then someday soon enough will be in that great Visitation from heaven that I have already shared with (Matt) them. This will be in God's right timing when the Lord is to bring our families together. Praise God for this great Visitation from the Lord that is coming in God's perfect timing. :clap:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

God gave to me in this vision police officers that were investigating me. That is why I was
so upset with my PJ future friend!!! lol

My friend needs to respect my wishes.

Please keep us in your prayers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

jenniferkat
user_online.gif

2years.gif

Blessings: 36,827 [Check]
My Mood
Busy.gif

Reps: 2,947,817,549,808 (power: 2,947,817,552)
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_bronzestar.gif

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

I don't mind if they investigate as in a back ground check. But they better not have me followed
around which is invading my privacy. If pj did this to me I would not want to meet with him
and I would not be as interested in him as I am right now. Take me very serious in this, please.

This Vision from the Lord reveals to me much. I thought pj knew about me. I spoke with him
the other day and he has not. He is now! :) Thank you Jesus! lol So now that I know this
this tells me that pj is going to have me investigated or back ground check because he is
VERY INTERESTED IN KNOWING ABOUT ME. This makes me very happy! :)

The Lord is working this all out according to His divine Visions by the power of God's Sweet
Holy Spirit. pj, I have so much more insight and can't hardly wait to share it with you.

NEW EDIT ON DEC. 14, 09 BECAUSE OF THE ENEMY OF THE LORD KNOWING I AND MY SON HAVE A GRAND CALLING FROM THE LORD ON OUR LIVES I'M SURE THERE IS GOING TO BE OPPOSITION COMING FROM THE ENEMY. I FEEL THE HOLY PRESENCE OF GOD ON ME WHILE I TYPE THIS SO I KNOW THE LORD GOD WILL PROTECT US. PJ, BEING INTERESTED IN ME IS TO HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK DONE. I PRAY WITH ALL OF MY HEART RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT THE LORD STEPS IN BECAUSE OF THIS WARNING THE LORD SPOKE TO MY SPIRIT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THAT YOU JESUS SPEAK TO JUNIOR ON MY BEHALF AND LET HIM KNOW THAT I AM TRUST WORTHY. THAT I AM THE LORD'S FRIEND AND THAT I HONOR THE LORD JESUS.

THANK YOU JESUS.

Last edited:

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
VISION FROM THE LORD GOD ON DEC. 7, 06. DIVINE ORDER FROM THE LORD GOD.

THIS IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE. BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT I AM SEEING INTO MY FUTURE.

PJ's mother is with me in this Vision from the Holy Ghost. Heaven's view....

I wrote...

There is an elegant HOME suite, a very nice room PJ's mother had prepared for me. It was like this...before I got to this place PJ's mother was already making all the necessary arrangements as in having me near by, and making sure I felt at home comfortably. I could see PJ's mother outside on a busy street around all these high-rises, like in a VERY large Downtown City. Now I'm watching PJ's mother and she is speaking with some other woman who is famous on her phone. PJ's mother is speaking to this well-known lady about me.

I then could see myself back at this home suite and there is a man, PJ's employee helping me (this man works for PJ and his family) with my suitcases and luggage to settle in. I could hear this man's thoughts as he was helping me. This employee was not aware I could perceive his heart-thoughts. I then noticed all these different shoes (these shoes represent real people that have been and are still involved with PJ's international ministry that were underneath this bed in this home suite. (This home suite is PJ's international ministry outreach that his mother made all the necessary arrangements as in having me there with them and making sure I felt at home.) There is so so many of these shoes that were underneath this bed in my home suite, however, there are also so so many of them that are not under this (Holy Ghost Covering, Anointing.) bed. There are hundreds and hundreds of pairs ofshoes! Different sizes and styles, so so many that they were all up on top of each other. The bad news is there is so so many shoes that were out on the sides around this bed and it's covering. Piles of them stacked were you could easy fall and trip over them!!! I asked this employee to remove these shoes that are not under this covering into this large (prayer closet) closet. This employee didn't want to help me with this. He was thinking to himself, who are you, Jenniferkat, to do this to these respected (many famous and well-known) individuals?

THEN I WOKE UP.

There are going to be many that are in ministry that are not going to like it when I arrive. This employee represents this. He did not respect me in my calling and I knew this. He still had to do what was told of him. He did help me remove these shoes that are to be placed out of the way into this closet. The shoes that are removed into this large closet were done so to make plenty of room for my things. The shoes that are underneath this bed (God's covering) I am not to touch or to have removed.

AGAIN

The shoes that are out of place are to be removed and placed in the prayer closet. Not to be viewed any longer. The shoes (ministries-people) that are underneath this bed (God's Covering) are the ones who honor God in their Kingdom calling, they are to stay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
VISION FROM THE LORD GOD GAVE TO ME ON APRIL 27TH 2006.

I was at Harpo Studio in Oprah's office. I was in her beautiful office. I remember what she said word by word. She gives orders to her office manager and a few others that come into her office while I am sitting across from her desk. She then tells them she is not to be disturbed again while she is with Jenniferkat. I felt like I was on an interview.

She made me feel so comfortable though. She was so nice and I loved the way when she spoke to her staff, she would say, "I need you to do this and that!" Then they, her employees would say, "done''! The office manager wrote down everything Oprah had said. She would check them as in taking care of it right away for every request Oprah spoke forth. This office manager had a check list. When her office manager closed the door to her office, Oprah leaned towards me and said, "tell me everything, Jenniferkat! (She used my real name.)

Oprah wanted to record what I am to share with her in the Lord's Kingdom. So she uses some kind of tape to record our conversation. I tell her that Jesus IS the Only true way to Salvation. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. BE NOT DECEIVED BY THE god OF THIS WORLD. As I testify to her the Lord walks into this office and her heart receives the word of God. The blindness in her mind and heart
break off because of the Holy Presence Of God that falls on Oprah.

Then I woke up.

THE ONE PERSON I HAVE HAD THE MOST VISIONS OF IS OF OPRAH.

I may share more of them later on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I heard the Lord speak to me several years ago which I am placing here with my praise reports. I heard the Lord clearly say, "I have given to you a loud voice into the world for all to behold. You will speak of me and I will draw all men unto myself." When I think about these words God gave to me, it's still so amazing to me and how the Lord made sure I understood Him clearly.

I'm praising God in this because I fully understand how this is all going to take place. Blessed be the name of our Wonderful Lord And Savior. Praising God!!!!

Jenniferkat :)

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is YOUR name in all the earth! who hast set YOU glory above the heavens.

I will praise YOU, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in YOU. I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

But let all those that put their trust in YOU rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because YOU defend them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in YOU. lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hearing The Sound Of A Trumpet & Heavenly Choir {PLACING THIS IN MY PRAISE REPORT &
WILL ADD TO THIS LATER ON.} There are other Visions God gave to me & to find it I may
have to get out of my storage another computer that I know I saved it on. Will share
later.
:wave:

HEARING THE SOUND OF A TRUMPET SOUNDING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, IS KNOWING YOU HAVE BEEN
VISITED BY HEAVEN..THE LORD HIMSELF. THIS SOUND TO ME IS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION TO WHAT
GOD IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH...TO HIS SERVANT(S) ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS THAT ARE TO
TAKE PLACE.

Would like to know if anyone of you born again, child of God had ever experienced in a dream, vision or just waking up hearing a trumpet sounding? I know of many that have heard the sound of a trumpet sounding in their sleep! I am also hearing heavenly fun, joyful (in fast moving beats) praise music inside of my ears while I am in the process of waking up. This has been going on for sometime! I feel the Lord's Presence while I am hearing the sound of heaven. This sound is so amazingly excellent! I have a calling on my life to go into the secular music industry to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus in the sound of Holy Hip Hop in this (JUST ONE OF THESE VEHICLES) vehicle the LORD GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN TO (my family) ME. :clap:

I have never before liked ANY KIND OF hip hop music until the Lord revealed this calling to me by His Holy Spirit to reach our youth for God's Kingdom. Most of our worldly youth will not listen to a preacher these days, however; placed in the sound of music {GOD'S LIVING WORD, IT IS WRITTEN) with an grand anointing on it, the Presence of God's out pouring is going to hit the secular airways like no other Record Company has. This is the work of the Holy Spirit in these upcoming last days we are approaching. Praising God! :amen:

Back to my question. If you have found or know of scriptures about experiencing the sound of God's trumpet and what it means when you are hearing it repeatedly in the spirit realm. I have already done a study in the Book of Revelation so I don't need those Scripture references unless you have something to share from experience. LOOKING TO HEAR FROM THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE!

And having Witness of God's heavenly Choir. Who in Scripture has witnessed to this sound? It would be great to get some more references.

I'm going to do a deep study in God's word concerning all of this since I am experiencing this continuously in my walk with the Lord God. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oprah Winfrey

There is a Vision the Lord gave to me sometime ago about Oprah Winfrey. I have had so many of them. But this one is the most special to me. This is on another computer that is in storage where I have the date that God gave this to me.

In this Vision from the Lord, I SEE Oprah walking towards the alter of God as she is getting married. When I see this I just know that she is getting married. Then I noticed that no man is at this alter as in a physical mate. She is walking as a beautiful bride as she is walking towards God's alter. I knew when the Lord revealed this future event to my spirit man that Oprah becomes the Bride of Christ. This means she has given her life over to the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in His Ways.

THIS IS A REAL, AUTHENTIC VISION FROM THE LORD AND THIS SHALL COME TO PASS AS IT IS ALREADY BEEN SAID IN HEAVEN BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT. SO I AM PRAISING THE LORD THAT I AM TO TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL VIEW WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY REVEALED TO MY SPIRIT MAN BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Jenniferkat :) Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus in all the earth.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
New edit...

Hello! :wave:

THIS IS TO BE A HUGE PRAISE REPORT THAT IS ON IT'S WAY.

Praying this day in the Holy Spirit knowing there is a GRAND out
pouring that is coming upon the earth VERY soon! It's just about
time so the Body of Christ MUST be prepared by separating
themselves from the (bad influences) things of this world.
The Body of Christ is not to be conformed to this world, but
being transformed by the renewal of your (SPIRITUAL MINDS)
minds, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God,
what is good and acceptable and perfect. :clap:

The Bride of Christ are those that are presenting their bodies as
a living sacrifice, holy "HOLY" which is acceptable to the God in
heaven, which is your spiritual worship!!! :angel::bow::angel::bow::angel:

God is a Holy and Righteous God. Jesus Christ manifested the Glory of His Father
God into the earth realm as an example for the Bride in Christ to live and to overcome
this world as Jesus has. Jesus said, "
all things have been handed over to
Me by My Father and no one knows the Son except the Father nor
does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom
the Son wills to reveal Him."

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. :amen:

For this reason also, God highly exalted (JESUS CHRIST) Him, and
bestowed on Him the name which is above every name.

In Him "JESUS CHRIST" you have been made complete and He is the
head over all rule and authority. Colossians 2:10 Praise God for this
most POWERFUL WORD. All Christians MUST & NEED TO SPEAK ALOUD
THIS VERY LIVING WORD OF SCRIPTURE INTO THE FACE OF THE ENEMY.

IN THE LAST DAYS PEOPLE WILL BECOME EVIL, "without natural affection."
HOMOSEXUAL CLUB AKA PERVERSION BEAST

The Perversion Beast is just as much in the heterosexual
community.

Grievously in some of our churches. Leaders in the churches
that are chasing after strange flesh for sexual pleasures will
be removed as spiritual leaders OUT of God's church. These
are those that choose to lie down with the Perversion Beast
and refuse to openly repent and turn away will suffer grand
consequences in this life, some even earlier deaths.

God's people are called to be victorious in Christ which is living
a holy life before the living God which is spiritual worship in the
Holy Spirit. THIS IS WALKING WITH GOD IN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

D J Tony Moran Feat. Mariah Carey - I'm That Chick - Mighty Asia January 3, 2009

Testimony in the Holy Ghost.....COMING!

I'm That Chick called in the Lord God to come against the Perversion
Beast that has already taken millions of souls to hell. This Beast aka
Satan & I have already faced each other in the spirit realm in the
Holy Ghost, TAKEN UP, because of this taken up in the Holy Ghost
Testimony in the Lord God this shall manifest in the natural realm
into the secular arena for everyone to observe.

JESUS CHRIST WILL HAVE THE ATTENTION OF THE WHOLE WORLD
IN THIS GREAT OUT POURING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT UPON ALL
FLESH.

This includes the homosexual (
hard core inappropriate contentography) community
and those that are bound up as Satan's slaves to this very high
Spirit of Perversion Beast that is indeed exalting itself into all the
earth at this time! IT BETTER BE PREPARED TO BE CRUSHED BY
THE KING OF GLORY. :clap: GOD IS GOING TO CRUSH THIS "BEAST"
PERVERSION BEAST OPENLY.

The sound of music that gives worship to the King of Glory is a MIGHTY
WEAPONRY AGAINST THE POWERS OF DARKNESS.

Mariah is just one of the talents that is to be TAKEN BY FORCE and to
be brought back to the Lord God. :preach: This is to be a mighty testimony
in the earth to minister to the souls of men the Glory and Victory of God
we have in the Lord Jesus Christ. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
icon12.gif
International Ministry Rising Up To Ride Holy Ghost Waves Of Glory

I'm realizing things in the Holy Ghost today as I had not before. I understand much but this is AMAZING! This is so extraordinary and unusually excellent in the Lord I can barely stand it! I was just thinking how it was the end of 1998 going into 1999 and the Lord starts to show me things that are starting to take place at this time. Viewing the future over 10 years ago is just so beyond the ordinary. I am called to take the wealth of the wicked and I have known this to be for the sake of the Lord's Gospel..SHIP. The largest ship in the world. The Lord is right now bringing things that He revealed to me sometime ago and it is just so mind-boggling!!!!

My Lord I have seen it all! Way before it even took place. This is divine experience in the Lord God that does not take place with just anyone. It has to be that I am so serious about following the Lord God with all of my heart, mind and with all of my strength. This really takes a lot of strength to walk in.

My prayer request this evening is I'm asking the Lord God for more Wisdom and heavenly foresight about soon up coming events that are to take place in my life and those the Lord has clearly spoken to me in the Lord's Holy Spirit. Praying I will be ready and at my very best in the Lord's very excellent Holy Ghost Ministry , amen.

Thank you for your prayers in the Lord. :wave:

Jenniferkat :) IS LIKE THE LOTTERY -|-great Visitation from heaven...already given to me by the Spirit of God in divine authority. I am writing this before it takes place in the natural. I know what has been given to me in the Lord. Praise The Lord. :)

progress.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
^^^^^^^^ON Christian Forums...face to face..hello, Papa!

THIS GOOD FOUNDER, PJ'S FATHER, WALKS TO ME FACE TO FACE.

STRIKING DOWN VISION FROM THE LORD GOD TO THE FOUNDER.

I am asking this dear founder, son, his family and anyone else that reads this Vision that really comes from the Lord God NOT TO HOLD WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY SPOKEN IN THE HEAVENS AGAINST HIS MESSENGER, Jenniferkat. They now have my real name, etc. Thanking the Lord.

God gave to me a Vision several months ago. I do not have the exact date right in front of me but it was several months ago. When the Lord gave this to me it was very hard for me to take in. This sight from heaven makes it very clear to me that this founder, will get this God sent Vision to him before this takes place completely in the earth realm. I have briefly shared this with a few others that would NOT be able to fully understand what I had written, so I am going to share this insight so this founder will be prepared. Again, I am asking others not to hold what the Lord God has spoken as if I was
the one that caused this to take place. I have not this kind of power, this is the Lord God's first choice in using me to get this God sent message to this father. I love this father like so many others do. I am trusting the Lord God to let this founder know that I would of stood in his place if I could of. I will also say that I TRULY FEAR THE LORD GOD. In this I mean, I know I am to honor the Lord God all the days of my life. I made a promise to the Lord that I will serve God for the rest of my life faithfully. I truly mean this with all my heart!

The (STRIKING DOWN) striking down is of finances/donations not coming in right away! That is what the Lord gave to me when He gave that Vision (THIS VISION which I am about to share) of the one we both love {FOUNDER} and the one that was given to me years ago when my boyfriend {not at that time} was comforting his father and telling him the partners will send the donations in later, [in due time]. I am greatly pleased it had nothing to do with his health. The EARTH IS BEING STRUCK BY GOD IN HEAVEN so that God's people place the Lord Jesus first in their lives. (((MUST REPEAT..THE EARTH IS BEING STRUCK BY GOD IN HEAVEN SO THAT GOD'S PEOPLE PLACE THE LORD JESUS FIRST IN THEIR LIVES))) downsize in as moving some people OUT OF THE WAY that are not living according to God's commandments. I have been praying for a long time that Jesus protects what my (THIS IS WHAT GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT PLACED IN THIS FOUNDER'S HEART, THE LORD GOD'S MINISTRY.) boyfriend's father started always. I also picked up in my spirit sometime ago. I wished I would of had a pen at that time but I did not so I don't have the exact words (or I just may!)but I can come close to it. Not sure this has come to pass yet but still would like others to pray about it as I share this with you all. This Institution/founder told God, "God You will lose souls." Because of a financial crisis. The Lord in this is going to clean up His sanctuary so there is going to be significant changes made for the Holy Spirit to move more abundantly. :clap: This is absolute command from God's throne to this founder. There are some preachers out there that are only preaching for the money and not for the souls of men. God is going to remove them all. We need to all pray the Holy Spirit, the living God has His way in all of this in Jesus Name.

I want to announce so that everyone knows that when the Lord God gave this VISION FROM ON HIGH about this founder it was (is) heart gripping! This is one Vision from God I would of rather not have. Again, if I could of stood in this founder's place, God knows I would. I have to trust the Lord to continue to direct my (our) steps in all of this because there are many that are not going to like what the Lord speaks (in me) to me. Jesus please help me in this, I don't want them misunderstand me in this God given message. When I had this Vision from the Lord it was very disturbing to my heart. It made me cry out to God, that is how much it hurt me to view this!!! It took weeks of prayer to get full understanding
why the Lord would do such a thing to one of the biggest soul winners. Even in this Vision from heaven I knew the Lord God loves this founder dearly and in this God giving discipline, correction is to be KNOWN for the GREATEST OUT POURING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT UPON THE WHOLE EARTH.

My understanding is the Lord wants this founder to stay longer in the earth realm to see MORE OF GOD'S GREATEST GLORY TO TAKE PLACE. So in this VISION of the Lord striking this loving & so wonderful founder down is for the Glory of God to take place!

GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO STAND IN A PLACE THAT IS NOT GIVEN TO IN THESE LAST DAYS WITHIN THIS GREATEST OUT POURING OF THE LORD GOD. This vision from the Lord also reveals to my spirit man that this founder
is going to take me MUCH MORE SERIOUS because of a requested PLEAD this founder makes to me during this VISION. This tells me this founder is going to have MUCH TRUST in what I have spoken and will welcome me into his family life
and ministry in the Lord God. :)

THE LORD'S VISION & WARNING TO THIS FOUNDER.

I am standing in a BRILLIANT place. This loving, dear (I do love this founder in the Lord with all of my heart.) this father, starts to walk towards me. This father has received what I have spoken in the Holy Ghost. This founder recognizes me in this Vision, in this time frame, he clearly views me. So this tells me this has not taken place as of yet. This good founder, walks to me face to face. Then this wonderful father in the Lord to me, looks above us and God is right above us in the Lord's MOST brilliant light! (((THIS TELLS ME THIS FOUNDER RECEIVES FULL UNDERSTANDING FROM THE LORD GOD
IN WHAT THIS FOUNDER MUST DO TO STAY.))) I am going into all the details because I know how important this MESSAGE is to God to this caring and outstanding founder in the Lord.

Then God in heaven STRIKES DOWN THIS FOUNDER. I see the Lord take a lightning rod and the Lord God strikes down this loving founder! This striking from the Lord brings God's powerful and influential revelation IN to this submitting founder.

When the Lord strikes this founder he fell down as a dead man. I am standing there watching this and as I had said before, was very hard to take/watch. THIS REPRESENTS THIS FOUNDER'S LIFE WHICH IS THIS (LORD'S) MINISTRY.

Then I heard this wonderful founder in the Lord God say to me within his heart, please tell the Lord to have mercy on me. I DID NOT KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS TO THE LORD. This loving founder was not able to speak with his mouth but I could hear his good heart speaking to me. What this founder was saying to me that he did not want to leave the earth as of yet. This founder was asking for another chance to continue the Lord's work in the earth. I DID SPEAK UP FOR THIS FOUNDER UNTO THE LORD GOD.. THEN I WOKE UP!

God heard this founder's plead.

This founder, is to stay to continue to do the Lord's work. This founder will know Jenniferkat is to take part of this founder's Kingdom calling in the earth realm.

Praising God!!!

There is another Vision the Lord gave to me sometime in 1998 going into 1999 & as
soon as I find it I will place it here in my praise report file. This Vision is of me and
my son at the international ministry. We are all gathered together praying for the
souls of men to come into the Lord's Kingdom. This wonder founder tells us what
we must do to reach everyone in time. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MOVING MIGHTILY IN
THE EARTH REALM AS HUGE HOLY GHOST WAVES. We do as we are told in the Lord
when this wonderful founder speaks when we arrive.

Mariah Carey Joy To The World LIVE St. John The Divine HQ + lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsAkD1_hOQY&NR=1

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

EACH AND EVERYDAY JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER FOR ME IN THE LORD'S GLORY! Working on a God given script(s) and much more praise music from on high to hit the secular airways within God's Holy Presence!!! What could be better than that? The Lord God will take care of the rest.

Jenniferkat's victory and confidence IS IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! Hallelujah!
:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for my loving mother to understand me better!

I love my mom very much. She is one of the most loving person I have ever known. I don't always share what the Lord reveals to me for many reasons, they don't understand it!

Today I shared with my mother about the striking Vision the Lord gave to me and of course, she does not understand it!

My prayer request is that the Lord will allow her to understand that I have to be faithful to God first in this. She is not happy that I would tell this founder what the Lord said to my born again spirit. My mother is such a caring wonderful and loving genuine person. I am like her in many ways, so this is why she is having a hard time understanding the reason I would say this to this dear man in the Lord. She said, if you really are that interested in this founder's son, you should of never said what you did or you should of just kept it to yourself with this heaven vision, not everyone is going to understand you. I tell her that Jesus comes first and when the Lord reveals something to me then I let the Holy Spirit lead me, etc. etc. etc.

She does not want me to share this vision with this founder for many different reasons. She feels he will not think of me in a good way. I tell her my trust is in the Lord and He comes first. If people are misunderstanding me it's okay, the Lord will back me up in what GOD HAS ALREADY SPOKEN.

I'm asking the Lord to please help her to understand that a warning from the Lord means heaven's great favor, kindness and God's real love towards that person (& people involved) God gives sight to.

I need the Lord to help her IN HIS WISDOM and others to understand all of this in Jesus Christ Name, amen and amen. :prayer:

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
These last few weeks, all I can say within is, "OH MY DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, YOU HAVE PLACED ME RIGHT INTO THE CENTER OF SOMETHING THAT WAS WRITTEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BY JOEL, A PROPHET IN 835 B.C. SPEAKING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE LORD GOD, DIRECTLY PLACED ME INTO THE MIDDLE OF THIS COMING OUTPOURING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT INTO ALL THE WORLD!"

I told my mother today this calling in the Lord is so grand it makes me tremble and rejoice greatly in HIM!

Praise The Lord!!

Joel declares in the last days the Holy Spirit will be poured out on all flesh, not only a few individuals for specific missions.

In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on
all people. Your sons and daughters will
prophesy, your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GRAND OUTPOURING OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT IN THESE LAST DAYS IS TO EQUIPPED & GIVE TO HIS BRIDE HOLY GHOST {HEAVEN'S LIGHT} VISION TO OVERCOME THIS WORLD IN HIM. TO CRUSH THE POWERS OF DARKNESS TO BRING GOD'S FREEDOM TO HIS BODY, TO HIS CONQUERING KINGDOM. :clap:

Dmx-lord give me a sign (lyrics)

LORD, GIVE ME YOUR VISION. Without prophetic vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow [God's] teachings.

God's Vision determines your God given destiny in Him. It is divine communication, prayer's that are heard and answered. How blessed are those who keep justice, Who practice righteousness at all times!
How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, Who seek Him with all their heart.

God said, "Now therefore, O sons, listen to me, For blessed are they who keep my ways."

"Behold, days are coming," declares the Lord GOD, "When I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water, But rather for hearing the words of the LORD."

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Written on 9th September 2009, 10:53 AM

Praying for Curt aka 50 Cent
:preach: This morning the Lord gave to me another vision for an artist that
does not know the Lord at this time. In this vision we end up coming
together as I help him to understand the work and ministry of the Lord
Jesus Christ. :wave:

Because of the closeness that I had in this vision from the Lord to this artist,
Curt, today I am going to be praying in the Holy Spirit and I know the Lord
God is going to set this man free from darkness so that he will be used of
the Lord to bring in a huge harvest of souls. :amen:

Asking the Lord to shine brightly His Holy Spirit upon, Curt aka 50, for the GLORY OF
GOD.

Lord Jesus Your will be done in this man. :clap:
10th September 2009, 06:11 AM

Lord Jesus, thank you for pouring out Your Holy Spirit upon Curt. In this vision the
Lord gave me is that Curt and I were making some very important store purchases,
Curt was showing me what he knew was a great bargain in this business adventure
we had partnered up in. Curt allowed me to make all the decisions as headship. He
was most helpful though. It was truly clear he did everything to assist me as my
dear, dear brother in the Lord. I learned much from him. I made sure I heard from
the Lord before making any major decisions. We were purchasing seeds in large
boxes, some of these seeds were very marvelous and unique in color. Colors I have
never seen before. There were some other boxes of discolored plant parts, bad seeds.
I told Curt, absolutely not! Those boxes of discolored seeds are not acceptable to the
Lord. We are not to touch them. I had the store manager remove them. We only
purchased good seeds.

THIS WAS A GREAT VISION IN THE LORD. Curt aka 50.

Thank you all for your prayers.:clap:
8th October 2009, 02:18 PM

Lord Jesus You made someone a promise concerning this artist, Curt {with a few other artists) and I'm asking you to seal it with Your Holy Spirit. Cut it off Lord God so this man knows who is King of kings and Lord of lords. GIVE HIM NO VOICE UNTIL YOU FILL HIM WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT! :preach: Lord God drive out the spirits of perversion in this man and every demonic force must bow down to these Holy Ghost words in Jesus Name. :clap: Lord God this man can go to the best doctors and seek out the best help and shall not find it in them. His speech is sealed by the Holy Ghost and there is only two people in this world that can loose him from it! :) Praising God!!! Hallelujah!

Curt shall be loosed and filled from on high when this man gets in touch and with the right two people. What I have spoken here in the Holy Ghost shall come to pass in the Name that is above all other names, the King of Glory, the Lord God...THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE LIVING SAVIOR! :amen:

Now concerning other filthy demonic perverted artists that come to destroy our youth, they shall have the wrath of God come upon them until they repent and get right with God in the name of Jesus. Those that {are going to, this I know!) come against the work of God in this up coming Holy Ghost Ministry that is coming with the forceful wind of the Holy Ghost in the secular music industry will have God's judgments come down upon them for everyone to behold.

Those that humble themselves before the Mighty Hand of God and repent of their evil ways will be set free and delivered from the powers of darkness. This shall be a great testimony that goes out through out the whole world to take view of. This Holy Ghost witness shall bring in a grand harvest of souls in our youth. This wind of the Spirit of the living God shall rain down from the North to the South and to the East from the West.

Lord the last soul will be found in the ghettos and this one shall be reached in time in the Name of Jesus Christ our living Lord. Jesus thank you for You witness of Your Holy Presence in this God given prayer request that comes from the Heart of God. Bless it be the Name of the Lord Jesus in all the earth. Praising His Glorious name in all the earth!!!!! Glory be to God in the highest! HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!

Lord Jesus YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN! :angel:

8th October 2009, 02:35 PM

ALSO, THE IDEA OF ANYONE THINKING THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN BE SUED, ^_^ SUING GOD JUST CAN NOT BE ACCOMPLISHED! :D

In the boldness and service of God's Holy Spirit. :wave:

8th October 2009, 03:11 PM
All Power In Heaven And The Earth Is Given To Jesus Christ. IN CHRIST JESUS ALL Things Are Possible For Them That BELIEVE And Know (sup) Him In A Personal Relationship. Nothing Is Impossible In The Lord God. :clap:

I HAVE SEEN IN THE HOLY SPIRIT VISIONS REAL DEMONS BOWING DOWN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND TO GOD'S LIVING WORD. THE LORD OF HOST SENDS HIS HOLY ANGELS TO DEFEAT THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY OUT OF GOD'S PEOPLE AND OTHERS BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WITHOUT DOUBTING. SPEAK GOD'S WORD FORTH OVER YOUR SITUATIONS AND BELIEVE GOD IS MOVING BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT IN THE SPIRIT REALM TO BRING FORTH THE DELIVERANCE AND WILL OF GOD INTO YOUR LIVES. DON'T GIVE PLACE TO THE ENEMY BY DOUBTING GOD AND HIS LIVING WORD. IF YOU DOUBT GOD YOU WILL HINDER YOUR PRAYERS FROM BEING ANSWERED AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH MAN HAVING FREE WILL. PUT YOUR TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST COMPLETELY. :hug:

I might sound a little strange to others but I have real experience in this and I know what I'm saying is spiritual reality. :prayer:

God bless. :wave:

9th November 2009, 07:04 PM

Curtis Jackson III better known by his stage name 50 is a rapper that has been called by God in heaven out of darkness. This man, Curtis Jackson, the Lord God is going to take his vocal cords and close it up where he will not be able to speak again until he comes to me and one other. 50 cent with so many other rappers are being used by Satan to destroy and to pervert our youth. This man has a Judgment coming down on him by the LIVING LORD JESUS. This is to get this man's attention and multitude of people in the secular music industry. 50 cent shall not be able to speak again until he comes to me and one other in the name of the Lord. Then this man shall have the power of the Holy Ghost come upon him and he will never be the same again. He is called to work for me in the ministry of the Lord. This word will get around to the right people in the Christian communities and Hollywood. 50 cent with a few others in this secular music industry are called to come work with me in the Lord's Kingdom to win and to introduce our youth to the real living Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is why Satan (& the Lord is allowing this to take place) has been (opposing me)confronting me for so long to stay out of the airways of communication. That's too bad because I am called to have a louder voice in the earth than even Oprah Winfrey has been given. In my calling I am called to her office to testify that Jesus IS THE ONLY WAY. In this she gets deliverance by the Holy Spirit and comes fully back to the Lord Jesus Christ and His living word.

Oprah's relationship with Jesus Christ is going to be a loud announcement in the earth. She is going to be my good friend in the Lord. I placed my real photo here at CF so everyone who reads this will remember what I have spoken in the Holy Ghost. Again these are REAL VISIONS FROM GOD IN HEAVEN.

I have seen this with my spiritual eyes in the Holy Spirit which has been given to me and one other my family member. Two in agreement in the Holy Ghost.

Vision from on high

JC *****Jenniferkat*****called by God and is coming after those that are stuck in the hood (& our youth) without a living Savior. The light of Jesus Christ is on the way to bring to those in very hard places to reach, the infested ghettos, with eternal life. The Spirit of the Living God fell upon my son sometime in Feb. 09 in an vision with his eyes opened and this is what he could view. He is with 50 cent and 50 is showing my son dance moves as they both praise the Lord God together. It is clear to see and to fully understand that Jesus is now in 50 cent's heart praising the Lord. We have had so many different encounters is the Holy Spirit Visions that are indeed going to take place for everyone to take view of.

Praising God.

Why would Oprah listen to someone like me? Because I have written down God's will and certain events that are indeed going to take place as I have written down on paper way before these things even took place. She will ask me how I knew these things? I will testify to her my living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and give to her witness.. the Bride of Christ. Oprah's life is going to be turned around for the Glory of God to take place! In this the Lord has answered God's people in their prayers.

Praise God!
16th November 2009, 12:57 PM

Oprah Winfrey

There is a Vision the Lord gave to me sometime ago about Oprah Winfrey. I have had so many of them. But this one is the most special to me. This is on another computer that is in storage where I have the date that God gave this to me.

In this Vision from the Lord, I SEE Oprah walking towards the alter of God as she is getting married. When I see this I just know that she is getting married. Then I noticed that no man is at this alter as in a physical mate. She is walking as a beautiful bride as she is walking towards God's alter. I knew when the Lord revealed this future event to my spirit man that Oprah becomes the Bride of Christ. This means she has given her life over to the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in His Ways.

THIS IS A REAL, AUTHENTIC VISION FROM THE LORD AND THIS SHALL COME TO PASS AS IT IS ALREADY BEEN SAID IN HEAVEN BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT. SO I AM PRAISING THE LORD THAT I AM TO TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MIRACLE FROM HEAVEN. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL VIEW WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY REVEALED TO MY SPIRIT MAN BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Jenniferkat :) Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus in all the earth.

16th November 2009, 08:59 PM

"Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase."—Job 8:7.

FOR THE SOULS OF MEN! AMEN!
progress.gif

50 Cent - Your Life Is On The Line Instrumental

50 Cent will be made to come to me by the Lord God. I have seen this in the Holy Ghost!

The Lord God said, "the most popular rappers will want to hear what Coni-JC-White Girl, have to say in the Holy Ghost Music...sound of music..Holy Hip Hop! A grand vehicle to preach the Good News of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ into all the world, as it is written.

I'm White Girl, called by the Lord God to go into the infested Ghettos in the sound of music to minister the Power of God's Holy Spirit, God's living Word to set the captives free in the Lord Jesus Christ.

USDA - White Girl Instrumental (Remix)

20th August 2009, 06:38 PM

Praying for certain men that God has revealed to me Praying for certain men and their families that God has revealed to me sometime ago. And for one very special particular lady, Oprah Winfrey, I'm looking forward to meeting with. SEEN IT AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE WITH OPRAH WINFREY IN THE HOLY GHOST. I TELL YOU THE TRUTH IN THIS.

I want to take this time out to pray for certain men and their families today that I know about in Hollywood. Some of them are not even born again. These directors, producers, etc., are very influential in the secular. The Lord SAID, they will zealously approach me and extend their talented services. I pray for everyone of them that God is bringing into my life for the glory of God to take place. :amen:

21st August 2009, 06:38 AM

Lord Jesus have me ready to meet with this most special lady in Jesus Name.

Protect all of these that you have revealed to me by Your Holy Spirit. These that do not know You at this time start to pull them in Holy Spirit, amen. Thank you Jesus for opening all these wonderful doors for me and my family to enter into to minister Your true Holy Ghost Gospel in the sound and art structure You have chosen for me to do so.

Birdman - 100 Million (Instrumental)White Girl is on her way to ALL the hoods.

Rick Ross - The Boss (Instrumental)

JC -|- RECORDS....

JC {JESUS CHRIST} -|- THE REAL BOSS... LIVING KING.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
27th November 2009, 01:49 AM

The Lord God said, "the most popular rappers will want to hear what Coni-JC-White Girl, have to say in the Holy Ghost Music...sound of heaven music..In the arts of Holy Hip Hop! A Grand Vehicle to preach the Good News of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ into all the world, as it is written.

I'm called to go into the main stream secular arena to preach the living word of God. They {the secular} will welcome White Girl aka Jenniferkat - JC Records -|- Champion Entertainment, Inc. with open arms, praising the Lord Jesus Christ by raising up their hands to heaven! Having the joy of our Lord Jesus fill their hearts with God's Holy Living Presence.

Young Jeezy - Put On Feat. Kanye West [Clean] [Official Music Video] Click on the blue bar below.

progress.gif

Upvote 0