May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Posted on 27th November 2009, 03:27 AM

Praying that Paul gets all of my messages in the Lord
Praying that Paul and his good family gets all of my messages in the Lord. There is a lot of unacceptable morally evil and wicked things that are not right in the Lord's church at this time. Some very ungodly leaders that still think they are going to get away with their very wicked deeds. In the name of Jesus I am praying for God to send me His Wisdom about how I am going to go about all of this. THE LORD HAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION IN THESE LAST FEW MINUTES SOME THINGS THAT ARE STILL HIDDEN IN THE DARKNESS. GOD WILL GET ALL THE GLORY WHEN THESE AUTHORITIES FIND OUT WHAT EVIL THAT HAS BEEN TAKING PLACE RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES.

Dear Lord Jesus shine Your brilliant light into this darkness and cast out these wicked leaders as You have already given to me Your sight to, :amen:

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My son had an outpouring Vision from the Lord God sometime ago and I'm going to share it. Since I am not the one that viewed this I will do my best to remember all the details he gave to me. I have it written down but not sure where it is but will find it later.

God's Holy Ghost VISION!

I'm driving a brand new hummer and my son is with me. I like to call this hummer, JC hummer armor tank! We are getting ready to cross this busy intersection and on the other side of the road is a very popular rapper looking our way!

This very popular rapper represents many of the secular rappers that are called to work for me in the Lord's Holy Ghost prophetic ministry. They will be filled with the Holy Spirit and with Fire! The others will have the Judgments of God come on them until they repent and get right with God. This is the God given truth. I have already seen this in the Holy Ghost!

Praising God!!!!

The Lord God is going to openly crush the {the powers of darkness} Perversion Beast aka Satan!

Hallelujah!!

This very popular rapper is not happy when he sees us ready to cross over to his side of the road. He feels threaten and is angry! Until we cross over. When we cross over this rapper makes a u turn and follows right behind us! As we are crossing over this rapper recognizes Jenniferkat the driver!

This rapper is going to recognize this prophetic ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Lord is going to have him make a u turn - turn around his life for the glory of God to take place!

When we cross over this man makes a u turn and follows us and he waves to us so I pull over to the side. This man gets out of his vehicle and I step out of my hummer, this man is excited and keeps thanking me as he is giving me hugs of thanksgiving. This tells me that he is filled with the Spirit of God and is ready to follow and do the Lord's work. End of Vision.

Stuntin like my daddy instrumental

These two men have God's Judgments coming down on them. Please pray for them to be delivered.
progress.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Written on February 27, 2009

JC IS COMING AFTER YOU THAT ARE STUCK IN THE HOOD.

THE LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST IS ON IT'S WAY TO BRING YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

blank.gif

The Spirit of the Living God fell upon my son the other day. My son said with his eyes opened in a vision he can see 50 Cent and himself together. 50 is showing my son dance moves as they praise God together.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Written on April 2, 2009

A heaven sent Holy Ghost vision came onto Jenniferkat a month ago.

Heaven's view.

I am with Jakes and His beautiful wife, Mrs. Jakes, very lovely couple, they both invited Jenniferkat to speak and to minister to the people at their Church.

In this time frame Jenniferkat has already taken the wealth of the wicked.

There is more to this vision but that is all I'm going to share.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ja Rule and Fat Joe, both men are called by the Lord God to preach the Good News in the sound of rap by the power of God's Holy Spirit and with Fire...into the secular arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goA8L0PdSYk

These are JC's {Jenniferkat} future sanctified Spirit Filled Rappers. Speaking aka Rapping the living word of God in the sound of music.

Ja Rule ft Fat Joe - New York (Live At MTV Iced Out New Years Eve 2005)

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many people that say they are followers of Christ are edified by the Gospel but not compelled to action by it. They are convinced but are not fully committed to Jesus Christ. The tragedy of this life many people profess to believe in Christ but failed to obey Him. To follow the Lord God is by living a clean and holy lifestyle before the living King. Being a living sacrifice amongst all others. The foolish man gambles all on his own blueprint of life. The wise man stakes his life on God's blueprint.

Praying I can find all those dreams and visions that I did write down the Lord gave to me. They must be on my other computer in storage. The ones God gave to me are His promises to me in the Lord's ministry. These God sent visions and dreams still are living inside of my heart. I can still see them all so clearly. I just don't remember all the dates and this is what I am interested in knowing at this time.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord God I am speaking Your WILL be done in this decisive situation in Your Worldwide Church. I am praying that the Founder and his son will take Your very important messages you have given to me very serious. I know they will have me investigated and I don't really care any more.

How do I know this?

Because God has revealed this to me already by His Holy Spirit. I also know the Lord's outcome in all of this and am praising God for this great outcome. That is the most marvelous thing is to have already been given foresight into God's future for your life and calling. Walking with God in His Holy Spirit.

Your will be done in all of this my wonderful Father in heaven. After I walk away from this I will be silent for a time. Unfortunately because of Your insight, wisdom and sight in the Holy Ghost I know what Your going to do to get their attention.

WHATEVER IT TAKES LORD JESUS.

Praising Your name Lord Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying incessantly for the will of God to come down from heaven into the earth realm to be demonstrated to give all Glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ. Intercessory prayer is to be effective and must be persistent by the children of God within their prayer time and praise time unto the Lord God. Lord Jesus send in the hundred returned with Your joy. Lord Jesus,even the demons of hell are subject to us in Your name. Fill those in Your Kingdom Calling with Your Holy Spirit and with tongues of fire, as Your Holy Spirit gives to them Your utterance, amen & amen!

Interceding for Curtis Jackson. Lord GOD in heaven
take his vocal cords and close it up as you have said. amen. Bring this man to his knees to cry out to You Jesus for his deliverance that only You can give to him in Your Holy Spirit, amen & amen! SENDING THE LIVING WORD OF GOD TO CURTIS IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Give Curtis the understanding what steps he must achieve in Your Holy Spirit..amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Father tells me to look out this window (internet) which I do! My future friend is just sitting in his car with a very serious look on his face!

Then he calls my phone number and my Father answers and my future X asked my Father to please send his daughter out! My Father tells my future X that He will have her contact him later on that it is not time yet! Called to take the wealth of the wicked first. My Father said something to my future X friend about an authentic seal and that His daughter jenniferkat is to wait to prepare within her Father's house.

I then noticed in my house, we are together, that my Father is holding an infant in His arms.

New Edit from Jenniferkat, there is also a six year old child that I see as my own son and he is outside and comes to my house. I am not sure why the Lord showed this to me except when I had the first dream in 1998 of pj and his family of all of us there together, my son at that time was only six years old. I believe at this time my Father God was revealing to my
spirit man that was and is a reminder of God's promise to me to serve God for the rest of my life. I remember what my child looked like when he was six yrs. old. I was also thinking this was to help me know the age of this infant that I am not sure of the age. I know when more time has gone by I will have better understand what the Lord is saying to his Church, I know I am His Bride. I know this because it is God in heaven that is leading me BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT everyday I breath. I know the more the Lord has spoken to me all these many years has caused me to bond strongly to stay close to the Lord Jesus Christ by His Holy Spirit. You can not encounter what I have in the Holy Ghost and not be close to God. I praise the Lord for this one on one relationship we have together, as being one in HIM. I and my Father are one in my Kingdom
Calling. I like to say it this way, Heaven is Calling. End of 2nd Edit today is Dec. 12, 09.

This infant seemed to be around (I'm doing my best to guess the right age of this baby) 3 and a half, maybe 4 months & at the most I believe 5 but not quite. JENNIFERKATS 1st NEW EDIT... this baby can't be more than 6 months. I'm still doing my best to guess the age of this baby. So I am going to say between 3 and a half months to 6 months in timing zone. End of 1st edit done Nov. 11, 09.

I would guess closer to 4ish! Hard to tell with this baby! So my Father handed His infant over to some person in our house and they walked out to my future boyfriend's car to show this infant to my future x friend. Then this person brought this infant back into my Father's house. My x ended up leaving but said he would be back.

I see my future x friend driving out to Jakes house who is a senior officer in the Church. My future x friend asked Jakes to speak to my Father about all of this. I just thought about that! It looked like my x friend was not so happy about waiting. I did view Jakes praying to my (our) Father in Heaven.

Jakes ended up at my Father's house. Jakes didn't even knock at the door, he just came into my Father's house. Jakes did speak to my Father and then left. Then I woke up!

I'm not sure what Jakes said to my Father but I do know my (our) Father listened to every word Jakes spoke before the Lord.

I understand that Jakes showed up at my (our) Father's house when Jakes started to pray. Many dreams/visions from heaven God has given to me with Jakes and his family. Another strong spiritual connection with Jakes, his beautiful wife in the Lord so,I TRUST THEM. I am happy that my FUTURE x boyfriend would be so comfortable to share everything with Jakes. I had another dream where Jakes and his wife welcomed me to my boyfriend's organization. So they will indeed meet with me someday soon. I look forward to this meeting because it is THE divine and is officially approved AND planned by God.

The infant represents time frame, I believe! This is the Lord giving us that timing in Him. I know that baby can't be over 6 months. I will intercede in the Holy Ghost to see if the Lord speaks back to me about the exact age of this infant. It was very clear that my boyfriend did not want to wait much longer. I will also say that it was very clear that my Father said it is in His timing, end of that discussion. lol In this waiting period I'm going to continue to study God's word. Write more songs and just get ready for this heavenly mission.

Have a good night. God bless.

Jenniferkat
smile.gif

The Lord speaks to me by His Holy Spirit. I will pray to the Lord with all of my heart. Lord comes back to me to pours out His Holy Spirit Visions, etc. The above heavenly dream from my Father is an illustration supporting our living relationship we have together as I am His Bride. This is for every child of God who has a prayer life and is walking upright with the Lord in His Holy Spirit as the Bride of Christ in these end times.

It is written God's word declares: In the last days, God says, I will pour my Spirit on everyone. Your sons and daughters will speak what God has revealed. Your young men will see visions. Your old men will dream dreams.

It is written: And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2

IT IS WRITTEN: 'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS: ACTS 2:17

I LOOK SO FORWARD TO GOD'S OUTPOURING UPON THIS EARTH THAT IS COMING SOON.

PRAISE GOD!!!

NEW EDIT FROM JENNIFERKAT. THE LORD HAS GIVEN TO ME MORE REVELATION TO THIS DREAM FROM THE LORD GOD. It is so amazing to me the Lord has selected me to speak concerning HIS BRIDE in the Holy Ghost. I am very aware {Very conscience what is and is to take place with God's Bride in this grand outpouring of God's Holy Spirit.} of the lower and
the higher calling in Christ. The Bride of Christ is to walk in this higher calling in the Lord's Kingdom that is at hand. It's right in front of God's people that love the Lord with all of their hearts & honor the living word of God. Not very many of them are aware of this power from on high.

I may share the rest of God's revelation concerning this God send dream from, heaven is calling or I may just wait until I'm with the right people involved to share this with. I'll do it as the Spirit of God continues to lead me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ghetto Gospel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxR4AweLeXE&feature=related

REMEMBERING WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT IS HAVING A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.

Remember Jesus, is the only way to eternal life for your outstanding future in heaven. Jesus is the only truth. Jesus is the only one that can & will give you life in Him. A genuine relationship with the living God who loves you. Ask Jesus into your heart & turn away from your sins and mean it. God will wash you in the Blood of Jesus cleansing you of all unrighteousness. Then Jesus will come into your heart/life and direct your future steps in HIM. God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chowder17

Jul 2, 2009
Cypress, Ca.
✟7,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What in the world are you talking about woman?! Your post are just too long to read, I see you have no replys. All I notice is you have some sort of vision about your boyfriend. How does that help anyone else?!!! How would you determine that is from the Holy Spirt?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.