Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That's a wise approach. Diverse income sources are best. If something dries up you're not caught in a lurch. I'm adding three sites for the same reason. All interrelated and fleshing out my ethos. I'll have two done by the first of the year.

You're in the right place to have tomatoes at the point. We're done this way! How's your mom doing?

Repurposing is really popular. That will be a lovely treat for them!

She is doing fine, just slowing down and needs a little more looking after. I can not just get away for very long (like an 1hr) like i could last year at this time.

So any work i need to do away from the house that will require 2 or three hrs or more in time, i would need to have a sitter.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm glad you have assistance for her care. Your duty hasn't gone unnoticed. It pleases the Lord and makes her latter days comfortable. :)
I'm glad you have assistance for her care. Your duty hasn't gone unnoticed. It pleases the Lord and makes her latter days comfortable. :)

But if any widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show piety at home and to repay their parents; for this is good and acceptable before God.

• Winner
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Repurposing is really popular. That will be a lovely treat for them!

That should not be too hard i have made one for the first grade, so i will just do what i did the first time.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Wow that deflated pumpkin looks like a nice oil painting.

Sorry that was a photo, not a painting i just posted it with a photo of my studio. I am not a hyper realist (that style is too stiff for me) even though i have done a few in my early days.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟124,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sorry that was a photo, not a painting i just posted it with a photo of my studio. I am not a hyper realist (that style is too stiff for me) even though i have done a few in my early days.
That's what I meant, it looks like an oil painting but I know it's not that it's a photo. My friend possibly could paint that.
Below is a photo of a painting that she gifted me. She just picked up the hobby a year ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That's what I meant, it looks like an oil painting but I know it's not that it's a photo. My friend possibly could paint that.
Below is a photo of a painting that she gifted me. She just picked up the hobby a year ago.
View attachment 286939

That's really tough!

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Is it a photo or painting.

ipad-finger-painting-morgan-freeman-kyle-lambert-5.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.