Rocky Mountain Region
✟304,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The image of a mountain range on fictional alien world I "visited" in the program called Space Engine (free version).

Alien planet.jpg

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ahhhhh, an artist!

Who's your favorite?

Who is my favorite artist, really hard to name just one, but i would place Rembrandt as one of my favorites, right at the top of the list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You've been tidying. Well done! :)

No that is an older photo it is not to tidy now, i have been busy with projects and have a lot out and a lot that needs throwing away. But i am limited on time so i have placed getting the projects completed before a good cleaning up.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, you see I jumped all over it! *lol*

What are you working on?

This lady in cleveland Ms, a small town about 45 miles away from me. Has purchased several painting this summer along with the moon photo. And I just finished re-framing a few of the paintings she purchased.

And now she has ask me to paint a 48x 24 landscape for her sons home, plus another photo or more of moon shots and then she wants two nonobjective shape paintings ( which i do not do) but i am going to try and see if i can do two.

And a few other projects plus i am trying to paint a few paintings of my own ideas.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Who is my favorite artist, really hard to name just one, but i would place Rembrandt as one of my favorites, right at the top of the list.

Nice, I like Ganguin!

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That's a blessing! God is good. I'm glad to see your work is flourishing. When will you deliver the paintings?

Well i just started about a week ago, i first had to find a scene she liked. I took over a small composition study sunday and she liked it.

DSCN7509.JPG

So now i have cut the board and now priming the board as soon as that is complete, i will start the painting. Plus among doing all of this i am teaching a 6 hour day and looking after my mom. So she understands that and is willing to let me work at a pace that my time allows. Plus after the painting is complete, i will have to frame it. So this may be into November before i am finished.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well done. I love the serenity. Its a pretty scene. I know your hands are full. But in light of everything going on, I'm happy you're busy. :)

Thank you, I am too (glad i am busy) i actually seek out just sometimes more than i almost can take on. I guess it just is the creative nature. Like not only the paintings i have to do, but i am again doing my tomatoes (just finished about a month ago redoing for a new plant crop) plus remaking a few outdoor tables for the back yard ( for placing plants on). And keeping mom going, getting her sitters for the day while i am away. plus we/she had a few days in the hospital for low sodium about two weeks ago

Coming up i will be making a manger scene (the building) out of old wooden pallets for the kindergarten at school.

So life is anything but boring around here.

Upvote 0