United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow, time to grab some ice skates.
For sure. I can't imagine what the pictures are going to be like in the newspaper tomorrow morning. It's so strange to have this high stacked snow but it's glazed on the top.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1705994286893.png

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Forgot I had this one in my gallery (I like a constantly rotating gallery of images across my desktop; gets boring looking at the same one all day every day. ^_^ ). A nice little picture of Ed O'Neil and Christina Applegate, of Married With Children fame. You would almost think they are father and daughter in real life as well.

Ed O'Neill and Christina Applegate.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Some ostriches out on the farm. These ones are super tame as my cousin would go in and play with them as they were growing up. I didn't even know that was possible with these animals as sometimes you would think they have rocks for brains.

IMG_4399.JPG

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some ostriches out on the farm. These ones are super tame as my cousin would go in and play with them as they were growing up. I didn't even know that was possible with these animals as sometimes you would think they have rocks for brains.

View attachment 344940
LOL! I figure God made the ostrich just to demonstrate that He has a purpose for even those of us with rocks for brains!

Job 39:13-19 NKJV
  1. "The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, But are her wings and pinions [like the] kindly stork’s?
  2. For she leaves her eggs on the ground, and warms them in the dust;
  3. She forgets that a foot may crush them, or that a wild beast may break them.
  4. She treat her young harshly, as though [they were] not hers; her labor is in vain, without concern,
  5. Because God deprived her of wisdom, and did not endow her with understanding.
  6. When she lifts herself on high, she scorns the horse and its rider."

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
LOL! I figure God made the ostrich just to demonstrate that He has a purpose for even those of us with rocks for brains!

Job 39:13-19 NKJV
  1. "The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, But are her wings and pinions [like the] kindly stork’s?
  2. For she leaves her eggs on the ground, and warms them in the dust;
  3. She forgets that a foot may crush them, or that a wild beast may break them.
  4. She treat her young harshly, as though [they were] not hers; her labor is in vain, without concern,
  5. Because God deprived her of wisdom, and did not endow her with understanding.
  6. When she lifts herself on high, she scorns the horse and its rider."
I was about to say that sometimes I wonder if they're not tame at all and that the reason they feel comfortable around me is because they think I'm one their own :smile:.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0