Portland mayor unleashes police

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m far more of a Marxist than a capitalist myself. That bogeyman doesn’t scare me. Yes, many of them they do want a Marxist revolution. The anarchists want a different kind of revolution. And they don’t have anywhere near enough people on their side to be successful. You really need to stop giving such a small group so much power in your head, your imagination is running wild.
I am not giving them power. You are when you continue to defend them after they destroyed the BLM movement. BLM disgusts me and do not represent me what so ever. I once supported the movement. But I cannot anymore. If you truly care about George Floyd, black lives, and justice, you would denounce BLM and their supporters.

• Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that it? A few tables damaged? A man with BLM all over his stuff saying the bad protesters should cut it out? Seems to support what I’ve been saying all along.
You didn't see the whole video. A black owned business was being burned to the ground!

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will take that as an indication that you are incapable of answering the question. Which somehow does not surprise me.
It appears that what she is saying is that because they only seem to target cops and "fascist", she doesn't consider them personally dangerous. What she doesn't understand that they will turn on her in a blink of an eye if they so much as suspect she is no longer willing to defend them.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not giving them power. You are when you continue to defend them after they destroyed the BLM movement. BLM disgusts me and do not represent me what so ever. I once supported the movement. But I cannot anymore. If you truly care about George Floyd, black lives, and justice, you would denounce BLM and their supporters.
When was it that you supported the BLM movement? What about it did you feel supportive of?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You didn't see the whole video. A black owned business was being burned to the ground!
What business? I have Ed heard anything of the sort, that would be pretty big news if it was true. I saw the man mention fires.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When was it that you supported the BLM movement? What about it did you feel supportive of?
I supported it when they were peacefully protesting the wrongful death of George Floyd. When they were seeking justice for his family. When there were police chiefs and sheriffs marching with the BLM protesters in support and solidarity. But you and I both know that is not what is happening now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
the purpose of destabilizing and ultimately overthrow the US government and establish a marxism

Ohh, is that why many businesses have been shut down for a while and many have to permanently go out of business?

So now more and more people will have to turn to government funding instead of capitalism...huh.

Do you think that some of the businesses knowingly and willfully sacrificed their businesses for the cause?

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You said “They stopped going to downtown Portland a few years ago because of these black clad scum were always out harassing people”

So now I’m not sure what is true. Two blocks, or downtown Portland?
I assumed the area in question is “downtown.”

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I supported it when they were peacefully protesting the wrongful death of George Floyd. When they were seeking justice for his family. When there were police chiefs and sheriffs marching with the BLM protesters in support and solidarity. But you and I both know that is not what is happening now.
That’s great! It is happening right now, there are many marches like that (very peaceful), it just isn’t getting news coverage. We can’t stop a once in a lifetime civil rights movement because a small number of people are behaving badly. Imagine if MLK had given up when he was accused of inciting riots.

The oppressor class will always try to shut down uprisings by painting those fighting for freedom and justice as a dangerous “mob.” Yet history eventually reveals the protesters as heroes, not villains.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s great! It is happening right now, there are many marches like that (very peaceful), it just isn’t getting news coverage. We can’t stop a once in a lifetime civil rights movement because a small number of people are behaving badly. Imagine if MLK had given up when he was accused of inciting riots.

The oppressor class will always try to shut down uprisings by painting those fighting for freedom and justice as a dangerous “mob.” Yet history eventually reveals the protesters as heroes, not villains.
No, that is not what is happening now. What is happening is that once ANTIFA is declared a domestic terrorist group, they can nolonger continue their violent Marxist revolution openly. Therefore, they have infiltrated your group as cover for their violent crimes. Second, you have groups of thugs, (yes...thugs) who care nothing about black lives and are using your group to raid deparment stores. Today, BLM is synonymous with ANTIFA led Marxist attempt to overthrow the government and will eventually be declared a domestic terrorist group as well.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I get that you imagine that you would be afraid of said “mob,” buts that’s because conservative media has depicted them in a way to make them seem scarier than they are. It’s the police who have assaulted and harassed citizens here. Antifa types often annoy us but they aren’t considered dangerous.
I just wanted to come back to this for clarification. Are you saying that you know of ANTIFA members in your group? If so, do you permit them to partipate in the protests along side you?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to come back to this for clarification. Are you saying that you know of ANTIFA members in your group? If so, do you permit them to partipate in the protests along side you?
I don’t have a group. We are thousands of people united by a cause, we don’t all know each other and I’m not sure how anyone would know who the 1 in 300 protesters who plan on property destruction are, or how we could exclude them. The stuff you’re seeing in videos takes place late at night when most protesters have gone home. And I’d wager that even in Antifa, only one in 20 are lighting fires or damaging property. They are more likely to be medics, helping people who get tear gassed or hurt.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, that is not what is happening now. What is happening is that because ANTIFA has been declared a domestic terrorist group, they can nolonger continue their violent Marxist revolution openly. Therefore, they have infiltrated your group as cover for their violent crimes. Second, you have groups of thugs, (yes...thugs) who care nothing about black lives and are using your group to raid deparment stores. Today, BLM is synonymous with ANTIFA led Marxist attempt to overthrow the government and will eventually be declared a domestic terrorist group as well.
You don’t know what’s happening. There is nothing to infiltrate, we’re not a club or a group.

You are an outsider claiming to know more than us here in the ground in Portland. You present no evidence, you simply push conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like the Jacobins, Nazis, and Bolsheviks? Wait a second...
Which of those were part of a social movement?

Odd - I don’t have negative views of the Jacobins or Bolsheviks. Revolution, often bloody, is the natural result of gross abuse by a ruling class. The American Revolution was also bloody.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don’t know what’s happening. There is nothing to infiltrate, we’re not a club or a group.

You are an outsider claiming to know more than us here in the ground in Portland. You present no evidence, you simply push conspiracy theories.
Who is "us"? I thought you weren't part of a group.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Protesters.

Are you going to post anything factual or just keep up the insinuation and allegations?
Okay, here are the facts. It is a fact that ANTIFA is going to be classified as a domestic terrorist group. Furthermore, it is a fact that you admitted on this very thread that you are aware that these domestic terrorists are within the ranks of the group of protesters you called "us". Therefore, it is a fact that yourself and the group you call "us" could be in violation of 18 U.S. Code 2339 "Harboring or concealing terrorists" and could face up to 10 years in federal prison. But I am sure you will report any ANTIFA members to the authorities to avoid such penalties.

18 U.S. Code § 2339 - Harboring or concealing terrorists
any person who he knows, or has reasonable grounds to believe, has committed, or is about to commit, an offense under section 32 (relating to destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities), section 175 (relating to biological weapons), section 229 (relating to chemical weapons), section 831 (relating to nuclear materials), paragraph (2) or (3) of section 844(f) (relating to arson and bombing of government property risking or causing injury or death), section 1366(a) (relating to the destruction of an energy facility), section 2280 (relating to violence against maritime navigation), section 2332a (relating to weapons of mass destruction), or section 2332b (relating to acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries) of this title, section 236(a) (relating to sabotage of nuclear facilities or fuel) of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284(a)), or section 46502 (relating to aircraft piracy) of title 49, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Pub. L. 107–56, title VIII, § 803(a), Oct. 26, 2001, 115 Stat. 376; amended Pub. L. 107–273, div. B, title IV, § 4005(d)(2), Nov. 2, 2002, 116 Stat. 1813.)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0