Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the past, it wasn't for political reasons. Now it is.
Past Trump is the same man as current Trump. He hasn’t changed his behavior to lessen the possibility of lawsuits.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're not going to convince me (or anybody) that Trump is less lucid than Biden.
Well, trump is more delusional. One cannot believe a word he says.
And in all his testimonies under oath, "I do not recall" and "I don't remember." were his go to catch phrases.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And in all his testimonies under oath, "I do not recall" and "I don't remember." were his go to catch phrases.
All the more reason for Joe Biden to debate him - since Joe is mentally sharp and Trump is a criminal battling dementia, it should be a no brainer. Like shooting ducks in a a barrel - Biden has the mental edge, he has nothing to hide - so exposing Trump as a criminal and a liar in a debate setting would create a landslide victory for Joe.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Oh, he has another phrase he likes even more!

1. I once asked, "If you're
  2. 6 innocent, why are you taking the Fifth
  3. 7 Amendment?" I was asking that
  4. 8 question.
    1. Anyone in my position not taking
    2. 16 the Fifth Amendment would be a fool,
    3. 17 an absolute fool.

Q. Mr. Trump, I take it you are not going to answer any questions about your preparation today with your counsel; is that correct?
THE WITNESS: Should I say this or should I respond to that?
MS. HABBA: Just read that.
A. For all of the reasons provided in my answer, which is incorporated herein in its entirety, I decline to answer the question.

Q. With that note, sir, you are currently the president of The Trump Organization; is that correct?
A. Same answer.
Q. And when I refer to "The Trump Organization," is it accurate to describe that as the trade name for an umbrella organization that holds assets beneficially owned by you?
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Americans are moved by that kind of garbage behavior. I dont think we should indulge that appetite.
Trump rallies seem to support this statement.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

4. 8 question.
    3. 17 an absolute fool.

Q. Mr. Trump, I take it you are not going to answer any questions about your preparation today with your counsel; is that correct?
A. For all of the reasons provided in my answer, which is incorporated herein in its entirety, I decline to answer the question.

Q. With that note, sir, you are currently the president of The Trump Organization; is that correct?
A. Same answer.
Q. And when I refer to "The Trump Organization," is it accurate to describe that as the trade name for an umbrella organization that holds assets beneficially owned by you?
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
From what I understand when you take the 5th, you have to take it for every question

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

4. 8 question.
    3. 17 an absolute fool.

A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
A. Same answer.
All the more reason for Biden to debate him.

Why wouldn’t Biden want to expose all this in a debate on national tv? Can you imagine the landslide election he would have?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Well, it would be hilarious if Trump took the Fifth at a debate, but I don't think any presidential debate has operated under a sworn oath to tell the truth. So this is not a reason for Biden to debate him.

Nevertheless, as I said before, I think Biden should absolutely debate Trump, and do so under the auspices of the Presidential Debate Commission as Trump has graciously offered to do.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I would be ok with the "debate" if the candidates sat at desks, wrote out their answers in real time, and then someone else read them.

Or, possibly acceptable would be a live debate but not broadcast nor recorded in any way - except for a transcript the public sees later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I would be ok with the "debate" if the candidates sat at desks, wrote out their answers in real time, and then someone else read them.

1709997861729.png

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That sounds like an extremely accurate description of Joe Biden to me. in my opinion.
No, one big difference is that Biden is not authoritarian while Trump most definitely is (DeSantis even more so).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That sounds like an extremely accurate description of Joe Biden to me. in my opinion.
Combined with him being one of the most authoritarian President in recent history - you have a valid point

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,449.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Why wouldn’t Biden want to expose all this in a debate on national tv? Can you imagine the landslide election he would have?
A debate won't sway anyone. Each side will continue to make excuses for the failings of the candidate they have nominated since it is now it is too late to get another. America will be stuck with one of these two as we seem to not be capable of nominating/electing more competent people who should be in office.

For those who want to watch the spectacle, they will most likely debate anyway.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"It is important, for the Good of our Country, that Joe Biden and I Debate Issues that are so vital to America, and the American People," Trump posted Wednesday. "Therefore, I am calling for Debates, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE! The Debates can be run by the Corrupt DNC, or their Subsidiary, the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)."

Trump calls for debates with Biden as he sets up second podium onstage at rally

Former President Donald Trump set up a second podium onstage at his campaign rally Tuesday in Wisconsin as he called for debates with President Joe Biden.
“We have an empty podium right here to my right. You know what that is? That’s for Joe Biden. I’m trying to get him to debate. I’m calling on crooked Joe to debate any time, any place, we’ll do it anywhere you want, Joe,” Trump said as he pointed to the empty podium at his rally in Green Bay.

1712103279934.png

1712103419757.png

Upvote 0