Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why Republicans will never hold the majority very long. They can’t quit fighting each other. Democrats are much more disciplined, except for “The Squad “
That's true for now, but the pendulum will swing back again, I think. Once the Maga goes up in a puff of flame, perhaps the remainder of the Republicans can come together cohesively. They used to be fairly disciplined (or at least that's how I remember it)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

'I want a drug test': Trump floats idea President Biden is using cocaine

"Do you think he’ll agree [to a debate]?" Hewitt wondered.

"I don’t think so, but I hope he does," Trump replied. "I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning."

"By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test," he added.

[presumably[?] Donald would also submit to a drug test]

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

'I want a drug test': Trump floats idea President Biden is using cocaine

"Do you think he’ll agree [to a debate]?" Hewitt wondered.

"I don’t think so, but I hope he does," Trump replied. "I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning."

"By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test," he added.

[presumably[?] Donald would also submit to a drug test]
I am with you - agree 100%

Keep the ground level - both drug tested - both cognitive tested and both debate without notes or prompters.

Let the chips fall where they may

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thread cleaned mod hat.jpg

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Biden says he’ll debate Trump: ‘I’m happy to’

President Joe Biden participated in a surprise live interview on Friday with radio host Howard Stern, the latest example of the White House favoring media personalities and nontraditional outlets ahead of the president’s reelection.

Biden said in the interview that he planned to debate former President Donald Trump this election cycle, but did not know when or where it would happen.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Biden says he’ll debate Trump: ‘I’m happy to’

President Joe Biden participated in a surprise live interview on Friday with radio host Howard Stern, the latest example of the White House favoring media personalities and nontraditional outlets ahead of the president’s reelection.

Biden said in the interview that he planned to debate former President Donald Trump this election cycle, but did not know when or where it would happen.
Can’t wait

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If it’s the night of the Tyson vs Paul fight I’m going to skip it and watch the fight
I will have to check but if the day ends in Y I will be otherwise engaged during both events.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0