POLL: Which end-times doctrine do you believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zafana

Im not sure what replacement theology is but if you mean that I say Israel is not Israel, Im not saying that at all. Im saying that Israel will be as the sands of the sea so many without number and as the stars of heaven. You cant have that happen when you keep em in a small corner of the world. The whole world will be Israel for no man will say KNOW GOD, for all will know me from the least to the greatest.

no one is replacing anything but only Israel will be saved. Israel is the LIGHT OF THE GENTILE, meaning the light within us is Israel, the son of God: that goes for EVERYONE. No one is replacing anything but the sin nature with the son of God. People love that sin nature and thats how we know the fruit? the good tree cant bring forth evil anymore. Israel is the tree planted by the LORD, by the LIVING Waters. I just have the big picture; I dont replace the Church for Israel.

Upvote 0
Z

Zafana

Again Carma, I didnt say ONLY Israel will be saved; I said ALL ISRAEL will be saved and Israel will be as the sands of the sea and as numerous as the stars in the heavens.

also, replacement theology I explained, is not what Im talking about. Jesus came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, first; I explained how this is the soul. Hosea talks about Israel being no more and yet as numerous as the sands of the sea and stars in heaven, just as God promised Abraham he would make him a father of many nations and Israel will be of many nations.

my writings are like the scriptures since I use only scriptures to speak of what I believe, but they are put together in such a way that no one recognizes them that way till they read them a few times.

Upvote 0
Z

Zafana

Carma, you said:

Now Israel is not "no more". God has put them aside for a season, but they are still there.

yes, that is my message; Israel is the treasure buried in the field and the field is the world; Jesus found it but buried it awhile longer. It is our true soul that will be revealed in this end time; How do I know??? it was revealed in me; Israel, my true soul is the light of the gentile; in other words, Israel, which is Gods son (Exodus 4:22) fell for the sake of the gentile and is hidden in his carnal nature;

at the right time, the carnal nature will be done away with, Israel is revealed, or as Paul said, WHEN GOD CHOSE TO REVEAL HIS SON IN ME, ie Israel, he understood the meaning of scripture.

now he was Israel before, but not till he Israel, the real meaning of Israel was revealed, did he understand what God was doing. Israel bears the ROOT of the tree; Romans 11 and if the ROOT is holy, the whole tree is holy;

we are trees of life, or knowledge of good AND EVIL; either make the whole tree good or evil. Christ comes to PULL the evil side up by the ROOT and restore ISRAEL again.

Jacob only became Israel when he was through wrestling with God all NIGHT.

I am explaining spiritual meanings here; The inner Israel must be revealed before the OUTER Israel becomes obedient to Gods will. The physical resurrection is the last phase of LIFE; first the inner man must be completed; People have a hard time with that.

Upvote 0
C

carma

yes, that is my message; Israel is the treasure buried in the field and the field is the world; Jesus found it but buried it awhile longer. It is our true soul that will be revealed in this end time; How do I know??? it was revealed in me; Israel, my true soul is the light of the gentile; in other words, Israel, which is Gods son (Exodus 4:22) fell for the sake of the gentile and is hidden in his carnal nature;

Are you saying that YOU have received private revelation and interpretation from God?

Oh, Israel being the root.....nope, Christ is the root. The Gentiles and Israel are grafted into Christ, the Gentiles are not grafted into Israel. Christ is what brings salvation, not Israel or the Church.

Upvote 0
Z

Zafana

Hi Carma

I didnt get private revelation, which would be from myself, but revelation from God, which always lines up with his word; it is in fact the revelation of the word of God.

as far as Christ being the root, you are right; but now you have to understand all that Christ is; only what Christians call the OT will be able to fill in all the parts of the puzzle since Jesus Christ fulfilled the Torah, and must reveal it to us.

Upvote 0
Z

Zafana

I get it Carma and I will leave not to return, but let me ask you,

how do you know the interpretation you have of the Bible right now is not "private" and all your own??

what makes you think it belongs to anyone else??

Where did you get your particular interpretation?? Did you get it in the Bible itself??

If you did how? and if you take it at face value, then how do deal with all the symbolism?

how do you deal with all the verses that say CHRIST must reveal the truth to you, and how do you know he has, and that you are not going by someone else interpretation of scripture rather than Christs?

Just a few questions you can ask yourself at your convinience.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Z

Zafana

Carma

There is nothing new under the sun including the gospel; did you know Paul said it was around from the beginning and the book of Revelation calls it the EVERLASTING GOSPEL??

John tells us that those who read and "UNDERSTAND" the book of revelation are blessed; why?? because for them the book OPENS and they are not given anything NEW, but understanding of what has always been. Revelation is the whole purpose of the Bible. we need to grasp the revelation of Jesus Christ, which is what this book is, and in doing this, we find out as Paul said; we dont know what he is like, but we know when WE SEE HIM (revelation) we will be like him.

If you dont understand, you can read the book till the cows come home and as a man thinks so is he; the way we UNDERSTAND and think of the scriptures is how we are spiritually. The Bible is sufficient for all things, but man is at so many various stages of understanding the WORD of God, that he is stuck with his own thoughts about it till he is willing to be transformed by the RENEWING POWER OF THE WORD in your MIND till you receive the MIND OF CHRIST.

You can hold onto Carma's mind and say its the BIBLE but I am here to tell you that you love your mind more than the mind of Christ if you are not willing to be transformed into his mind.

How do you think it will happen??? Do you think he will send another WORD, another option??? No, its all completed; we have to FIND THIS TRUTH and be set free.

Upvote 0
F

Flinthead

Zafana,

You BLESSED ME SO MUCH and i do understand you completely.

We know that when a spiritual Being speak of the truth, the carnal mind or natural being cannot comprehend the meaning of the spiritual understanding of the scripture.

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF THE “GREAT TRIBULATION”.

To be under the law is also the “great tribulation” which each believer is delivered from. What greater tribulation can there be for the spirit than to be under the curse of God?

Revelation 7:13-14.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, what are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Every true born again believer, without exception, has come out of “great tribulation”, which is being under the old covenant, and seeing only the letter of the Word. And every true believer has washed his robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. In my own case, being under the law was a tremendous tribulation for me. I tried so hard to keep the commandments of God, as I saw them in the letter of the Word. Yet I could not keep them well enough to satisfy myself that I was truly saved.

I was positive I was going to Hell, and this fear began to manifest itself physically. I could not eat or sleep for a month, and thought for sure I would lose my mind before too soon. In the spiritual sense I was “sweating great drops of blood” like Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane (Luke 22:44). Yet not long after this, I was delivered from my tribulation, my “old man” was crucified with Christ, and I began to partake of the “power of his resurrection” (Philippians 3:10). I now count everything I understood and was taught in the organized church as ”dung”, just like Paul (Philippians 3::cool: . For me, only the spirit of the Word can satisfy, the letter is nothing but tribulation and death for my spirit.

pi_cooldude.gif
Flint

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
F

Flinthead

There is no LIteral or physical event but rather spiritual. His words are spirit and life.

"All matter must therefore be a "shadow" of spiritual things, a figure of God. And we know this is true because God uses physical things in his Scriptures and calls them "shadows", "figures", "allegories", "proverbs", "parables", "examples" and "patterns". God uses the physical things of the universe, such as stars, chariots, water, fire, people, swords, houses, clothes etc. as "figures" for spiritual things. Why? Because we cannot understand the spiritual directly - only indirectly, through metaphor. God and Spirit are eternal, we are temporal - thus God uses temporal objects to teach us about eternal things. hope this help Carma

Flint

Upvote 0
F

Flinthead

There is the flesh man that walked the earth, whom anyone could see, typifying the letter of the Word that anyone can see and understand. That was the Son of Man. Hidden within that flesh man was a spirit, and that was the spirit of God. That is the Son of God, the spirit of the Word. All that was left when the flesh man died on the Cross was the spirit, that which is eternal. He arose from the grave a spiritual man, not a flesh man. To look for the flesh man to return is to look for the old covenant to return, which means no salvation. This is why only believers saw the resurrected Christ, because only believers can see the spirit of the Word that “gives life”. When we begin to see the spirit in the Word, the flesh Christ goes away, never to return, and only the spirit of the
Word “remains”. May the Lord give you the understanding.

Flint

Upvote 0
C

carma

No need to go through the "physically resurrected" issue again. Just go to threads that Marilyn has posted in.

We've already been through this, the physical is not a bad thing.

Why do you people feel the need to come from Marilyn board and post here?

You won't get the high 5's here and I really don't know of any on this board that are interested in what you are selling.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.