Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I haven't checked the link but I guarantee you are either misrepresenting what this study claims, or the study is demonstrably unreliable.

And the rest of you also know it, but tow the party line.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I suspected, Breitbart distorted the findings of the study. What the study found is decidedly NOT what Breitbart claims, at least as stated in the OP.

You are being lied to. And, as too often the case, you fall for it.

Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center. source

I kid you not.
Apparently they believe that sex and gender is a matter of interpretation, not biology.

The title of your thread misrepresents the poll.
...think-sex-not-determined-at-birth...

The poll was not about sex, it was about gender.

Speaking of which, you have conflated the two.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The title of your thread misrepresents the poll.

The poll was not about sex, it was about gender.

Speaking of which, you have conflated the two.

...they're the same thing.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center. source

I kid you not.
Well that's modern education for you - been heading that way since the so-called 'enlightenment' when 'man 'thought he no longer needed God and His laws , but could evolve into whatever he wanted to ,with no time limit .
No external laws ,no restrctions .
Oh Darwin what have you done ? You did'nt even
state it as a law ,just a 'theory' which has never been proven ,and never will be .

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I kid you not.

Next time a doctor making a delivery yells out, "It's a boy!" needs to be corrected. He needs to say, "It's to be determined at a future date!"

• Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All this tells me is what I already know. The loony left have targetted media and education to influence as many people as they can. The further they go in education the more indctrinated they become. In one discussion I had with a UK graduate they said that they were shown the error in the eway they thought by a university professor. He was trying to say that hristians are just brainwashed and indoctrinated into their way of thinking and they came out with that cracker. I explained that mainbe he was the one who had been brainashed and used his own words to prove it. He went away very confused.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Next time a doctor making a delivery yells out, "It's a boy!" needs to be corrected. He needs to say, "It's to be determined at a future date!"

genderbaby.jpg

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth
In fact, sex isn't determined at birth. It's established at conception, determined by genetics, and observed at birth.

I kid you not.
Yeah, well, some things are so absurd that you have to have a degree to believe them.

Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

I kid you not.
Could you link to the actual Pew Research article instead of Breitbart?
God Bless
Jax

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I kid you not.
Do you really think Breitbart is the best source of information regarding what Democrats think, college-educated or otherwise? I think you mean gender, not sex. Sex Difference vs. Gender Difference? Oh, I'm So Confused. Source for:
And according to the World Health Organization, "Sex refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women."

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you really think Breitbart is the best source of information regarding what Democrats think, college-educated or otherwise? I think you mean gender, not sex. Sex Difference vs. Gender Difference? Oh, I'm So Confused. Source for:
And according to the World Health Organization, "Sex refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women."

In that case, why would people of one sex, who feel like they are the other gender, need necessarily to undergo treatment to make them more physically like the other sex? Especially nowadays, when men can take on 'women's' roles and women take on 'male' roles, where perhaps years ago, they wouldn't have been allowed to.
I just find the whole thing confusing...in fact I don't actually understand why someone feels like a different gender (or none). Is it chemical, hormonal or what? I certainly understand that some people are born with inderterminate male or female organs etc. so then they would at some point, presumably, ultimately go with what they feel they are. Do scientists or medical people know why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Maybe we are not dumb, we just don't believe in interfering in other peoples private lives.
Yes, every criminal, hardened atheist along with those who are proactively involved in sexual perversion will also agree with your worldview.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why I never understood how one can be both christian and democrat. Democrats are pretty much against everything christian related/views.

Right!
Like feeding the hungry
healing the sick
helping the poor...

Every democrat I know is totally against THOSE Christian values.

I just find the whole thing confusing...in fact I don't actually understand why someone feels like a different gender (or none).

Do you have some sort of insatiable NEED to understand it? Or could you possibly live a full and complete life without understanding it and simply choose not to worry about it?

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, duh. A person's chromosomal sex is determined at conception, and their physical sex at about 3 months into fetal development. You don't become male or female at birth. Well, usually, there are intersex people who do get misidentified at birth, but even then their sex is not actually determined at birth.

• Agree
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, every criminal, hardened atheist along with those who are proactively involved in sexual perversion will also agree with your worldview.

My experience is that the most vocal anti sexual perversion family values people end up haveng all kinds of sexual perverted skeletons in their closet.

We need look no further than ya'lls latest poster child "Upstanding" Christain, Republican, "Family Values" Senate candidtate Roy Moore.

Upvote 0