W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While I appreciate the intended message of this meme, there is one crucial word missing from it and that is estimated. The actual numbers of the attempted genocide of Native Americans varies from different sources. And yes, most of the people who committed these atrocities were Christians, but of course, there will be some Christians today who try to pull the No True Scotsman and will outright deny that the Christians responsible for the attempted genocide or for the other atrocities committed against Native Americans in the past were not actually true Christians in the first place. The No True Scotsman fallacy is the usual ad nauseam argument used in these cases.

Whatever you say bro. Fine with me.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What a bunch of dogpoop.

#1 - The 'Muslim Invasion' in most of those places happened before photography existed.
#2 - I've seen zero people in India wearing the full burka. It's certainly not the norm right now.

women-celebrating-phag-utsav-ahead-of-holi-festival-on-march-20-2016-picture-id516696358

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Terrorism-the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Someone attacking United States citizens for the countries involvement in the middle east is politically motivated. A mass shooting by a mentally ill individual is not politically motivated. That is why they're not called terrorists, it is because they are a different kind of evil.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Christ is King
Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,546.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a bunch of dogpoop.

#1 - The 'Muslim Invasion' in most of those places happened before photography existed.
#2 - I've seen zero people in India wearing the full burka. It's certainly not the norm right now.

women-celebrating-phag-utsav-ahead-of-holi-festival-on-march-20-2016-picture-id516696358
No. These countries are very ancient and had a rich culture, and monotheistically Islam is relatively new. Sure some parts of their declining culture still exists, but for the most part Islamic beliefs that women be covered in essentially a rubbish bag is a dominate part of the Middle-East. To say otherwise is based on ignorance and probably a lack of caring because it's against their own views. I don't really expect anything less from a clown that wants to defend this thing called Islam.
Tell me more about how awesome Islam is when I slightly change the title:
hlJjHmD.jpg

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sure some parts of their declining culture still exists, but for the most part Islamic beliefs that women be covered in essentially a rubbish bag is a dominate part of the Middle-East.

No, it's not dominant. In Saudi Arabia, sure. Yemen, pretty much. Under the Taliban in Afghanistan, sure. But hijab is not mandatory in many of those other places, much less requiring something covering the face.

Tell me more about how awesome Islam is

I never said that. Islam is as much baloney as Christianity. But that doesn't give anyone the authority to lie about them.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TRUMP-VS-HILLARY-POLLS.jpg

A bit behind the times, this lasted a whole day. Clinton is up 5 points already.
Well, in their defense grasping at a straw in a flood does seem like a good idea at the time. :wave:
tulc(has never understood this fascination people have with polls) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not quite getting it, are you? :doh:

You post a picture of a Canadian actor standing by water with a gun. No words, not a meme.

Graham is one of my favorite actors. Maybe if you had words on the picture you would get the response you are looking for.

Sideline have you seen pictures of his mansion?

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
You post a picture of a Canadian actor standing by water with a gun. No words, not a meme.

Graham is one of my favorite actors. Maybe if you had words on the picture you would get the response you are looking for.

Sideline have you seen pictures of his mansion?
Try blowing up the photo and read what's written on his shirt.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@stamperben,

I would like to personally thank you for the memes you posted supporting the Sioux Nation against the Dakota Access pipeline. I truly appreciate your solidarity. It means a lot to me to see this kind of support for the Sioux Nation and for all people who are also taking a stand against this pipeline. Thank you again for your support. Much respect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@stamperben,

I would like to personally thank you for the memes you posted supporting the Sioux Nation against the Dakota Access pipeline. I truly appreciate your solidarity. It means a lot to me to see this kind of support for the Sioux Nation and for all people who are also taking a stand against this pipeline. Thank you again for your support. Much respect.
I need to look up more on this. We have pipelines throughout the US, and while they do leak, so does oil naturally if it isn't pumped out. People might be surprised how much oil seeps into the rivers oceans and streams without human intervention.

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
@stamperben,

It's an important battle that's not strictly about leaking oil.

Upvote 0

Redac

Jul 16, 2007
California
✟167,609.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.