ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello all, hope this finds each of you having a blessed day. Today I am requesting prayer for my husband who works so hard the stress just builds up and he takes it out on the wrong people. For my son who is almost 19 and is no longer going to college nor does he seem to have desire to work (also causing stress in the marriage) and for my step d who is having trouble keeping up her grades. Bascially I am praying for God's will in each of their lives and in mine.

Father, you know my circumstances better than I do. I pray in Jesus name that I have the wisdom and strength to leave all of my concerns in your hands while spreading your love and your word with others instead of dwelling on my own problems. I pray that you touch my husband's heart and mind like only you can. I pray that you reach my son somehow and make clear to him the plans you have for him and I pray that my step d is always guided and protected by your love. I pray this for my whole family, knowing that ALL things are possible through you. Forgive me for my sins and help me to forgive others. Guide me, comfort me and help me to think before I speak while dealing with daily strugggles. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

bjcaudill23

Lift Holy Hands
Apr 14, 2004
Up in a holler
✟7,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God I pray that your spirit begin to minister to each member of this family in your own way. Lord remove the walls that Satan has built and begin to grow in this home. In Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN

Ask and ye shall recieve

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your prayers are very much appreciated. Thanks to each of you for joining me in prayer. Today has been a tough day for me, but I am refusing to let Satan steal my joy. Your continued prayers are appreciated.

Father, you know my circumstances, you have a perfect plan. Please give me strength, guidance and peace during my wait. THank you for this and for all you do. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
ForeverHopeful said:
Guide me, comfort me and help me to think before I speak while dealing with daily strugggles.

Yes Lord, lead her to have wisdom to deal with these problems, harmony, peace, grace, be a witness to hearing her prayers. Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello all, hope this finds each of you having a blessed day. Today I am requesting prayer for my husband who works so hard the stress just builds up and he takes it out on the wrong people. For my son who is almost 19 and is no longer going to college nor does he seem to have desire to work (also causing stress in the marriage) and for my step d who is having trouble keeping up her grades. Bascially I am praying for God's will in each of their lives and in mine.

Father, you know my circumstances better than I do. I pray in Jesus name that I have the wisdom and strength to leave all of my concerns in your hands while spreading your love and your word with others instead of dwelling on my own problems. I pray that you touch my husband's heart and mind like only you can. I pray that you reach my son somehow and make clear to him the plans you have for him and I pray that my step d is always guided and protected by your love. I pray this for my whole family, knowing that ALL things are possible through you. Forgive me for my sins and help me to forgive others. Guide me, comfort me and help me to think before I speak while dealing with daily strugggles. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!
:amen:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your prayers have really touched my heart. Thanks be to God who joins us in prayer and speaks to us through us. ALL GLORY AND HONOR are HIS!! May each of you be blessed according to his will. THank you for all of your blessings father, and for all the strength you give us through trials and for all of the wisdom we learn from all of the lessons. Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help her husband deal with his stresses and to grow in maturity and to accept responsibility for relating to people kindly and not venting on them. Please convict him and help him grow in this area and in knowledge of You and Your love for him. Change him from the inside out.

Please help her son who is 19 and seeking direction for his life. Guide and help him with his plans and help him find work that he will like and guide him with his friends and relationships, Lord Jesus.

Please help this stepd-please help her to work harder in school and work at getting good grades and finding improvement in all her schoolwork. Help her to feel inspired to do better Lord Jesus. Help and guide her in her decisions and choices that she will be making. Lord, help her to mature and grow in her relationships and not to lie, but to accept responsibility for her actions. Help her be more mature in every way. Lord, hear this prayer.

Give FH strength and increase her faith. Give her hope and perform miracles in her life to show her Your presence and blessings in her life. Give her increased joy and hope and help her grow in love and wisdom. Amen.

******** www.charlescapps.org **********

******** www.thesecret.com ************

********** www.kcm.org ****************

these sites have helped me, perhaps there will be alittle something for you there. God be with you today. Amen. gloryseven (Julie):groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help her husband deal with his stresses and to grow in maturity and to accept responsibility for relating to people kindly and not venting on them. Please convict him and help him grow in this area and in knowledge of You and Your love for him. Change him from the inside out.

Please help her son who is 19 and seeking direction for his life. Guide and help him with his plans and help him find work that he will like and guide him with his friends and relationships, Lord Jesus.

Please help this stepd-please help her to work harder in school and work at getting good grades and finding improvement in all her schoolwork. Help her to feel inspired to do better Lord Jesus. Help and guide her in her decisions and choices that she will be making. Lord, help her to mature and grow in her relationships and not to lie, but to accept responsibility for her actions. Help her be more mature in every way. Lord, hear this prayer.

Give FH strength and increase her faith. Give her hope and perform miracles in her life to show her Your presence and blessings in her life. Give her increased joy and hope and help her grow in love and wisdom. Amen.

******** www.charlescapps.org **********

******** www.thesecret.com ************

********** www.kcm.org ****************

these sites have helped me, perhaps there will be alittle something for you there. God be with you today. Amen. gloryseven (Julie):groupray:

Praying in agreement Father. Thank you for sending Glory and ALL others here in prayer, bless each one according to your will!

Upvote 0