Believer
Nov 13, 2012
Georgia
✟16,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone reading this. I have recently come back to this site after about a year and a half/ almost two years of not being active. I am coming here today because I realize that I have stepped away from God. I still send up prayers every so often, when I feel I really need something or just need some help, but it is not often that this is my first thought, generally it is more of an afterthought. This is not how I want to be.

I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety, and I fear these next two weeks are going to be extremely difficult for me as my son is going on a trip with his grandmother for 12 days and I will be home alone all of this time while my DH is at work. Being alone triggers anxiety sometimes for me. I do not take medication for it, as I have a fear of medication.

Please pray for me in all aspects. First and foremost that I find my way to getting closer to God and trusting in Him more, and secondly that my anxiety gets better and I stop randomly freaking out over nothing.

I would also like to send up prayers for a girl I went to high school with who passed away on Friday from a rare blood disorder. Her family and friends miss her terribly and are hurting right now, and I pray that God is with them all giving them comfort in this difficult time.

Please also pray for the girls who were kidnapped in Nigeria, and the woman sentenced to death for refusing to renounce her christian faith in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and send up prayers for all. God Bless.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, do not let her anxiety get to her, when she will be alone and let her be able to keep calm. Lift any anxiety and panic attacks off of her shoulders, do not let them return. Keep her son safe on his trip with his grandmother, let the grandmother be kept safe as well. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Hi everyone reading this. I have recently come back to this site after about a year and a half/ almost two years of not being active. I am coming here today because I realize that I have stepped away from God. I still send up prayers every so often, when I feel I really need something or just need some help, but it is not often that this is my first thought, generally it is more of an afterthought. This is not how I want to be.

I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety, and I fear these next two weeks are going to be extremely difficult for me as my son is going on a trip with his grandmother for 12 days and I will be home alone all of this time while my DH is at work. Being alone triggers anxiety sometimes for me. I do not take medication for it, as I have a fear of medication.

Please pray for me in all aspects. First and foremost that I find my way to getting closer to God and trusting in Him more, and secondly that my anxiety gets better and I stop randomly freaking out over nothing.

I would also like to send up prayers for a girl I went to high school with who passed away on Friday from a rare blood disorder. Her family and friends miss her terribly and are hurting right now, and I pray that God is with them all giving them comfort in this difficult time.

Please also pray for the girls who were kidnapped in Nigeria, and the woman sentenced to death for refusing to renounce her christian faith in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and send up prayers for all. God Bless.
praying for all these requests
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0