Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something I have been doing- I have a mental illness myself (schizophrenia) and have been in and out of the psych ward at the local hospital several times and I believe I have an anointing to pray for others with mental illness, I have been praying for a local Christian mental hospital called Philhaven and also the state mental hospital in Warren, Pennsylvania. Could you agree with me in prayer for both institutions?

Lord God I lift up the Philhaven mental hospital in Mount Gretna, PA to You and I Pray that You would pay each one of the patients there a visit and that that would all be able to walk out of the hospital completely healed and restored to their right mind, I pray for all symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder to go right now and also for all depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts to go right now, I pray for any evil presence on the campus and in the ward and in the patient's rooms to also leave right now. I pray for wisdom for all the doctors and nurses and that You would show them all what to do to treat each patient, I speak peace over the hospital and the ward and all of the patients in Jesus' name and I speak life over the mind, body, and emotions of the patients in Jesus' name! I claim Philhaven and all of the patients and employees for the kingdom of God now in Jesus' name! I pray for complete healing and deliverance for all of the patients from medication and that they would not need it any more, I pray that they would not be addicted to the medications and for no side effects!

Lord God I also lift up the state mental hospital in Warren, PA to You and I Pray that You would pay each one of the patients there a visit and that that would all be able to walk out of the hospital completely healed and restored to their right mind, I pray for all symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder to go right now and also for all depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts to go right now, I pray for any evil presence on the campus and in the ward and in the patient's rooms to also leave right now. I pray for wisdom for all the doctors and nurses and that You would show them all what to do to treat each patient, I speak peace over the hospital and the ward and all of the patients in Jesus' name and I speak life over the mind, body, and emotions of the patients in Jesus' name! I claim the state mental hospital and all of the patients and employees for the kingdom of God now in Jesus' name! I pray for complete healing and deliverance for all of the patients from medication and that they would not need it any more, I pray that they would not be addicted to the medications and for no side effects!

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

May you guide Dave to find the suitable hospital. keep faithful to you even in the suffering of symptoms. Bless him with good surport ,family、doctor and possible medication. He loves you and other patients much, so please care him with love 、peace and healing. Amen.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would bless Philhaven and the state mental hospital and inspire the staff there to provide excellent care to the patients. I pray that God's healing love would overflow at both facilities.

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I pray You will find any lost sheep within these institutions by Your servants in Christ. I pray also that any Christians - either resident, staff or visitors - in these facilities will be protected and strengthened by Your Spirit and Your Word. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I pray You will find any lost sheep within these institutions by Your servants in Christ. I pray also that any Christians - either resident, staff or visitors - in these facilities will be protected and strengthened by Your Spirit and Your Word. In Jesus name. Amen.
Yes, thank you for praying, I have been in they psych ward several times and it is a living hell, the Christians there need protection! Everyone there is mentally ill, some severely, so the atmosphere is extremely bad, it is like being in prison, they may keep you locked down in there for weeks and you don't get enough food, you had better eat everything they give you whether you like it or not because that is all you are going to get! You may start loosing weight. Also it is extremely boring in there, there is nothing to do.

Upvote 0