United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife is refusing to sign a form for our town house which if not done by June 1 will cause our rent to double. I am also filing for divorce ecommended by my church. My wife expects me to go to the bank today to give her half, ie 1400 dollars of the stimulus check. I was planning to tell her momentarily that I will hold on giving her the money until she signs the form. I am also waiting on a call back from my church and my attorney concerning this. Please pray about this situation as I expect my wife to go into a rage and possibly become violent

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife is refusing to sign a form for our town house which if not done by June 1 will cause our rent to double. I am also filing for divorce ecommended by my church. My wife expects me to go to the bank today to give her half, ie 1400 dollars of the stimulus check. I was planning to tell her momentarily that I will hold on giving her the money until she signs the form. I am also waiting on a call back from my church and my attorney concerning this. Please pray about this situation as I expect my wife to go into a rage and possibly become violent
Praying... Is your pastor able to speak to her? ...or a female church elder?

• Prayers
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I requested counseling from both the church and instruction from.my attorney but have not heard back. She is threatening to destroy property, eg my laptop, in which case I would call the police. The situation is intolerable. My small group leader spoke with her. She is not of the same faith. I have a meeting on Zoom shortly with the small group although she threatens to disrupt it. Please pray.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I requested counseling from both the church and instruction from.my attorney but have not heard back. She is threatening to destroy property, eg my laptop, in which case I would call the police. The situation is intolerable. My small group leader spoke with her. She is not of the same faith. I have a meeting on Zoom shortly with the small group although she threatens to disrupt it. Please pray.

Sure...

Upvote 0