United States
✟20,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello guys,I know this might seem controversial or crazy but can you guys pray for someone who is prison by the name of Kermit Gosnell. You guys may have never heard of him, but he was an abortionist who commited atrocities deeds. I won't go into details of what he did, but he killed many innocent babies outside of the womb. Even though he may have killed many, I beg you that you pray for him.

Jesus Christ called us to pray for our enemies, and love them. He has a reprobate mind, and a hardened heart. He believes he's in the right. He had a Baptist upbringing and has read the bible in prison, but instead he uses a verse in Genesis to justify himself. He's 76, and probably has little time left on this earth. Please pray that God convicts his heart, and leads him to repentance.

We believe in a God who can do the impossible, and I believe that He can bring Kermit Gosnell on his knees in repentance, and become saved. His testimony can be used to give hope to those in prison and outside it. I firmly believe it's never too late for anyone as long as they are alive, and no sin is too big for God to forgive.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello guys,I know this might seem controversial or crazy but can you guys pray for someone who is prison by the name of Kermit Gosnell. You guys may have never heard of him, but he was an abortionist who commited atrocities deeds. I won't go into details of what he did, but he killed many innocent babies outside of the womb. Even though he may have killed many, I beg you that you pray for him.

Jesus Christ called us to pray for our enemies, and love them. He has a reprobate mind, and a hardened heart. He believes he's in the right. He had a Baptist upbringing and has read the bible in prison, but instead he uses a verse in Genesis to justify himself. He's 76, and probably has little time left on this earth. Please pray that God convicts his heart, and leads him to repentance.

We believe in a God who can do the impossible, and I believe that He can bring Kermit Gosnell on his knees in repentance, and become saved. His testimony can be used to give hope to those in prison and outside it. I firmly believe it's never too late for anyone as long as they are alive, and no sin is too big for God to forgive.

:heart: God bless you for lifting him up in prayer and asking others to join in. Praying with you for Kermit Gosnell. I'm well aware of who he is, and i agree that he desperately needs prayer. Praying with you that God infiltrates his heart, mind, and soul, and that God's precious Holy Spirit wins Mr. Gosnell to Jesus Christ. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: Neonap
Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Amen brother. He is Hope for the hopeless indeed.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift up Kermit Gosnell to You, and ask You draw him to Yourself by Your Spirit. Send loving laborers to minister Your love to him that He might yearn for You. Extend Your hand of mercy to Kermit in his old age according to Your loving-kindness and righteousness, and enable him to open his heart to You. LORD, bring him to our hearts and minds often that we might stand in the gap on his behalf for we know it is not Your desire that he be separated from You eternally.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You know what it would take for Kermit to be saved, and then for him to be a great testimony of Your forgiveness, grace, and transforming power. You may have already done everything You can do, and he has still rejected it and will be eternally lost. However, if there is something still that can be done, we pray for that, whether it is to bring someone to say the right words, or whatever, we pray that You would graciously do this. Father, we pray that his misunderstanding of Scripture can be corrected. We pray that He might see how gracious and willing You are to still forgive and use him. Might he be like King Manasseh, who repented in prison after his own spiritual and physical atrocities, and then served You Lord (2 Ch 33). Nothing is to hard for You, Jeremiah 32:27. My highest hope is not just Kermit's salvation, but Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0