Please pray for the children and babies and women starving to death in Yemen.

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I can't forget the horrible images from the news I saw on YouTube and warn everyone that are sensitive against very strong images

It make my heart twist inside of me, as if I get all air punched out of me, the cruelty and indifference of human is too much, it's something that make me feel unworthy of life, and any joy or peace myself.

Please pray that God do a miracle in this part of the world, because the devil seem to be in total control. But how can that be, if there's a God above, the Creator of heaven and earth? I don't understand, and it's too much.

Please help pray. That those that are eating and making themselves fat on the suffering of others are confronted by their sin, and cannot bear what they see. Nobody can serve God and the devil at once, by being part of sponsoring the bombs falling in this land. Rip the rifles out of the hands of the cruel men. Show the delusions of Muhammed as they are, to their followers.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is shocking! The Western world has grown so cold towards the suffering of those far away, as if it couldn't strike us, suffering is always bad.

Please understand that our Heavenly Father suffers this as well, each human suffering, He suffers, but people are His hands and His feet and if people don't want to do God's will how then will His will be done? God hates oppressing or mistreating people. He is holding the first world responsible for their bad deeds towards their neighbours.

Lets pray God to bring relief to those suffering.

Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It is shocking! The Western world has grown so cold towards the suffering of those far away, as if it couldn't strike us, suffering is always bad.
Lets pray God to bring relief to those suffering.
Yes, it truly is shocking. I don't have any TV myself and it was the first I had seen of it and only heard rumors of something bad before, and after I watched this I've been suffucating in depression for over 24 hours now. I had to share this burden, and get aid to pray for these poor children. It's also beyond terrifying that people on the debate of the video is at once targeting Christians. I don't understand this, but it must have something to do with the corruption of the politicians of the Western world. It angers me as well to see how they call themselves Christian, but at the same time is so transparently unaware of the consequences of their acts. Terrifying, because I can see how damnation is written in all of this, and because people truly don't seem to know the evil they themselves do. We must all repent from this!

But I know in myself that there's nothing much I can do as a single person, and that I usually just give up before I even try anything. We are all so small in this world. Thank you for caring about the children and for praying with me.
I don't need to watch the video to pray for the evil in this country to be overcome.
Lord have mercy on these people :praying:
It's just as well that you don't watch it. To see such small bodies turning into little skeletons, and to think of their mothers that I know must be starving themselves and how they too must be suffering. The hard and indifferent glare of the men carrying rifles.

Thank you for praying...

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Come join in Persecuted Christians prayer forum.)

Voice of the Martyrs – Praying for Persecuted Christians in Yemen

Give to VOM’s Global Ministry

PRAYER REQUESTS:
  • Pray for the peace and provision of those who have lost loved ones because of their faith.
  • Pray for the strength and encouragement of persecuted believers.
  • Pray for the protection of believers who meet secretly in homes.
  • Pray that God will provide for women whose husbands are in prison because of their faith.
  • Pray that women who are imprisoned because of their faith will see Christ in their circumstances.
  • Pray for an end to civil war and suffering.
  • Pray that those who receive Christ will remain faithful despite opposition.
Lord we agree with the prayer requests above. Have mercy on the people on Yemen, especially the hungry, and suffering. Bless those agencies providing food and relief. Bring peace to Yemen. Bless the believers. Meet their daily needs, and deliver them from evildoers. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0