Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I will continue to grow, heal, and flourish at my new church home. I went through a horrific experience at my former church... too much judgment and lots of misjudgment towards me floating around. It was damaging to be exposed to it so much. Please pray that this new church will be a place where God will fully restore my health and my relationship with Him as well as bring about much more healthy, loving, and mature relationships with the people at this new church. Pray that God will give me the discernment to know who I can safely open myself up to and trust to have discernment and wisdom in God about things concerning me. Pray I will learn to better guard my heart.

Pray that I will reestablish the boundaries that were stripped down the longer I stayed in that atmosphere at the former church and that I will have learned many many lessons to establish a lot of NEW boundaries that, if I had had to begin with there, I would have never allowed myself to become so ensnared and confused to begin with. I have to form boundaries that I never knew about, growing up in an abusive environment at home.

Thank you so much for your prayers... God's listening to these prayers and healing me. It's been a very grueling process to pull myself up out of that hole and plant myself back on His solid ground... but I believe in God's healing and restoration and am taking all that's happened as God heating and pounding me, molding and making me, into who He always INTENDED for me to be. Through these experiences... as hard as they've been, God's going to transform me into what I should have been raised to be, but now have to figure out - with God's help alone. I'm going to make it, with God's help.

jesuslovesme54

Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Praying in agreement with you and I hope things start to get better for you in your new church. I know you had many problems with your old church and the Lord will reveal to you His plan for your life because He loves you and wants to go further. God Bless

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs.
We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention.
It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0