Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask that You invade this situation with Your love and power. I pray that You would minister to this man and his daughter. I ask You to bring circumstances about that will solve this according to Your will. Please give my sister protection and peace. Thank You for being a loving Father, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Krista's safety. I pray for the dad that he would be convicted about taking things out on other people. I pray that you would soften his heart and call him to yourself. I pray that his stress would lessen, but that he would see that stressed or not that he can be calm. I pray for Krista that she would have boundaries in her heart and be safe by them. Please guard her mind and draw her close to you. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we come before you and ask that you be with our dear sister and keep her out of harm's way. We ask that you send comfort and peace upon her and bless and keep her.
We ask that you be with her father and speak to his heart and give him the understanding of the harm he is doing.
We ask that you give both this father and daughter the strength they need to always do your will. We ask all things in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Father stress issues can cause so many actions in people if not controlled, I ask you'll help in this situation. I pray for Krista who will be fearful also, not knowing his next reaction and protect her in your arms. Amen

Im-revived:pray:
xXxKristaxXx said:
Hey.

My dad needs alot of prayer. He is under stress and when he is he's not a nice person, he threatens to hert me when he is so please be praying for the both of us. He wont even let me leave the house.

Krista

Upvote 0