Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My aunt Merly was involved in an accident this morning in Mississippi. She swerved to avoid a car that had pull out in front of her and lost control of her car. She totaled her car but she is ok but when the hospital performed a cat scan of her brain, they found a mass on her brain. It's not from the accident but they are not sure what it is. Since she has a history of cancer, we are all scared that it is. She is seeing a neuroligist as I speak to see what it is.:prayer:

Please pray for her total healing and recovery from the car wreck. Thank you so much. God Bless you all.:groupray:

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For aunt merly's healing
CFA1.gif

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Amen
My aunt Merly was involved in an accident this morning in Mississippi. She swerved to avoid a car that had pull out in front of her and lost control of her car. She totaled her car but she is ok but when the hospital performed a cat scan of her brain, they found a mass on her brain. It's not from the accident but they are not sure what it is. Since she has a history of cancer, we are all scared that it is. She is seeing a neuroligist as I speak to see what it is.:prayer:

Please pray for her total healing and recovery from the car wreck. Thank you so much. God Bless you all.:groupray:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for Your healing mercies over Aunt Merly and thank You for sparing her from injury in the accident. May You bring special sttention to the mass found in her brain. Lord it is our prayer that this mass is nothing of a serious nature. Whatever it is, may You bring her healing and restore her to full health, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums