Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for kathleenmary that she just be full of joy and hope as she embraces high school. Take this feeling to cut away from her, and help her to overcome the feeling. Bless her with great friends, and low stress in her new school. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Father,
Please help KathleenMary resist the urge to hurt herself, let her know Your Presence & Comfort. Show her how wonderful high school can & will be for her, Help her to learn a better way to handle any stress that might come her way. Bless her with good friends & a healthy support system. Reveal Your love to her, in the most real way possible. In the name of Jesus, I pray.

:amen:

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is kind of urgent. I want to cut myself because tomorrow is the first day of school. I am really scared because I am going into high school. I really need someone to pray for me.:cry:

Lord Jesus,
King of Kings...
Lord of Lords !
You are the Almighty !

Lord, I lift precious kathleenmary to you right now.
Your precious child.
One that You love.

Father...will You comfort her?
May she know the depth of Your love for her.
May she know that You know EVERYTHING !....
and that still You love her as Your own.

No one can take Your place, Father.
Not one.
No person, girlfriend, boyfriend, parent.
You are the Almighty God, that created kathleenmary.

May You calm her fears tonight.
May Your Spirit direct her to Your written word.
May she rely on You tonight.
May she cry into Your loving arms tonight.

Will You bless her day at school tomorrow.
Can You direct her to new Christian friends?
May she ask You for the Wisdom to do well in her studies.

Father, growing in a relationship with You can be very, very hard ! But, You know that.
May kathleenmary run straight into Your arms tonight.
May she get a good night sleep...
and may she be blessed by You !

In the name of the Lord Most High !!!
Amen.

Upvote 0

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is kind of urgent. I want to cut myself because tomorrow is the first day of school. I am really scared because I am going into high school. I really need someone to pray for me.:cry:Dear Lord we pray for Kathleenmary as she starts high school tommorrow Lord be with her & help her not to be afraid ,help it to be a wonderful joyful day ,she will make new friends & give her wonderful teachers to help her .let her be able to go back home & say it was a wonderful joyful day, I'm happy to be going to high school this yr ,& I'm excited about meeting new friends Lord bless her we pray in Jesus name Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

junuh

Aug 26, 2006
✟15,135.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Lord, I lift Kathleenmary up to you. Please flood her with Your love and peace. Please take away her urge to cut herself...and replace it with a need to hold on tight to you. Let her know how very precious she is to You and everyone. Please help her to enjoy her life to the fullest...in Your Name Sweet Lord, Amen.

Upvote 0

GeorgeB

Mar 16, 2006
Virginia
✟593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is kind of urgent. I want to cut myself because tomorrow is the first day of school. I am really scared because I am going into high school. I really need someone to pray for me.:cry:

There is no need to cut yourself now. We all were like that the first day of high school. I remember I was so nervous it wasn't funny. But once I got there, it was awesome. I will keep you in my prayers. Just relax and you will have a blast.

Dear Lord,

I pray to you tonight that you show KathleenMary the joys of high school, and that you will be with her through her excitement and nervousness and to show her there is nothing to be afraid of.
I pray that you this night. Amen!

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, give Your daughter the strength as she starts school. Give her wisdom to know that You are there with her where ever she is. Let her have a good day today and the rest of the school year. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred
let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that we may not
so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood
as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving
that we receive;
It is in pardoning
that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are
born to eternal life.

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0