Please pray for me to not shut people out.

rhssm

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've developed some extra trust issues... from the ones I already had... before being stabbed in the back by people that I, not that long ago, thought that I could trust.... but was very wrong about.

Please pray that I don't let what happened to me keep me from opening up to people in the future and that I won't be afraid to let people in anymore, to give them the opportunity to really get to know me.

Please pray that I will put my guard down so that I will no longer miss out on the blessing of relationship that I know I have been missing out on because of my pride and fear interfering.

Please pray that God helps me to feel completely loved and protected by Him so that I can open up to others without being on guard all the time.

Please pray that God gives me discernment on who I shouldn't spend time around and helps me to handle those types correctly.

Pray that God places lots of great Christian people in my path now, that I will truly bond and grow with.

Thank you... I appreciate it.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Amen
I've developed some extra trust issues... from the ones I already had... before being stabbed in the back by people that I, not that long ago, thought that I could trust.... but was very wrong about.

Please pray that I don't let what happened to me keep me from opening up to people in the future and that I won't be afraid to let people in anymore, to give them the opportunity to really get to know me.

Please pray that I will put my guard down so that I will no longer miss out on the blessing of relationship that I know I have been missing out on because of my pride and fear interfering.

Please pray that God helps me to feel completely loved and protected by Him so that I can open up to others without being on guard all the time.

Please pray that God gives me discernment on who I shouldn't spend time around and helps me to handle those types correctly.

Pray that God places lots of great Christian people in my path now, that I will truly bond and grow with.

Thank you... I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, hear rhssm's prayer and protect, guide, bless and strengthen her. Help her grow in wisdom. Heal her from these past hurts and help her to open to those whom she can be blessed and receive from.

Lord, give her spiritual discernment and fill her with love. Amen.

Upvote 0