Please Pray For Me! Christian Going Down!

b_worth_saving

Oct 3, 2008
Cullman, Alabama
✟15,134.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I dont know how much more I can take! Im trying to do good for God and do what is good and not be my bad self again and I just keep praying and reading the bible and asking him for help and its so hard right now! I want to be a Godly leader and follower of Christ. I want all the good things. Im starting to tip over the edge and Im so scared cause i dont know what Ill end up doing. I dont want my suicide thoughts back or my bad selfish was of being a bad bad kid. I hated my old self and the things I use to do. I just dont see him with me or helping and when he does help he gets my hopes up and then smashes them. Please what am I doing wrong? I gave myself to God and rededicated my life to him. Been as christian like as I can be. Gone to church every week. Read my bible when I wake up and before I go to bed every day. Pray every day. Being a leader at work. What am I doing wrong???????? My job (which all of these I have prayed and prayed over) is a complete disaster, my marriage is just shot pretty much. As soon as I get to feeling like there is hope in it, it slams into a cement wall crushing everything I have, my family is getting tired of me sticking around their house cause when I got married I was to not come back unless its just for a visit. my spirit was strong but as each day goes on I drift away slowly. Its just nothing is working out for me like I need it to. What am I doing wrong????? Please keep this going guys cause this is a christian brother about to be lost to evil and I want more to believe He will help me but its been 75% let downs 25% gains. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I
dont know how much more I can take! Im trying to do good for God and do what is good and not be my bad self again and I just keep praying and reading the bible and asking him for help and its so hard right now!

I know how you feel. He will help you but you need to wait patiently for Him. Find out Gods Will for you and pray according to His will. When you pray according to His will have faith, He will answer. It just might not happen right away. We need to wait patiently on the Lord. Keep reading His Word :) Often times its when it is the hardest is when our faith gets tested. Keep fighting the good fight of Faith.

I want to be a Godly leader and follower of Christ. I want all the good things.

You need to know who you are in Christ before you can become a leader. Dont put so much preassure on yourself, I see it in the way you are writing. Take a few deep breathes and be patient. :hug:

Im starting to tip over the edge and Im so scared cause i dont know what Ill end up doing. I dont want my suicide thoughts back or my bad selfish was of being a bad bad kid.

If you get suicidal thoughts please talk to someone about it. Do you have any friends close by that can watch over you while you go through this?

I hated my old self and the things I use to do. I just dont see him with me or helping and when he does help he gets my hopes up and then smashes them.

Its often times when we focus on all our problems that cloud how we see the Lord in our life. We all suffer through trials and tribulations my brother. everyone of us. and we can persevere through them if we wait patiently and put our trust in the Lord.

Please what am I doing wrong? I gave myself to God and rededicated my life to him. Been as christian like as I can be. Gone to church every week.

What exactly is making you think your doing anything wrong? Do you believe because you are going through these hardships and trials that you are doing something wrong??

my marriage is just shot pretty much. As soon as I get to feeling like there is hope in it, it slams into a cement wall crushing everything I have, my family is getting tired of me sticking around their house cause when I got married I was to not come back unless its just for a visit.

Your family will not let you stay a bit till you get things under control? The Lord will provide for you if you put your trust and faith in Him. Seek His Kingdom and His righteousness and all things will be added onto you :)

my spirit was strong but as each day goes on I drift away slowly. Its just nothing is working out for me like I need it to. What am I doing wrong????? Please keep this going guys cause this is a christian brother about to be lost to evil and I want more to believe He will help me but its been 75% let downs 25% gains. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Christianity isnt about gaining if anything its about giving :p
I know your going through hard times and its easy to lose all hope. But God is with you, waiting to guide you. But that doesnt mean you won't face hardships and trials.

But He will be by your side:)

prayingforyou-clip.gif

thumbnail.jpg
1DayAtATime.jpg

PM me if you ever wanna talk.
~
329385hqstjudrq0.gif
James
:hug:

Upvote 0

asrpcp

Sep 29, 2008
✟131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will not give you more than you can handle. Furthermore, unlike many on this site, I will tell you that you are engaged in a spiritual war ans satan is trying to defeat you. The reason he is attacking you as he is by shutting all doors is because he realizes that you possess potential for the Kingdom of God and are a threat.
Consider such circumstances an honor, because the devil will never kick a dead horse.

Upvote 0

jesuslovesme54

Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟22,213.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Yes I agree. You need to talk to someone like your pastor. All I can say is that you just have to keep the faith and be patient. I know that's easier said than done but just know He loves you and it's His timing not ours. The only reason I'm saying this is because I went through the same emotions this past week. It took some conviction by the Holy Spirit and friends to get me out of it. So believe me I praying for you brother and hope for the best. God Bless

Upvote 0

Tom & Kimberly

In His Time
Sep 10, 2008
I'm only visiting this planet.
✟15,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
REMEMBER: God is in control so STOP and let GOD have His way in your live. As He told the woman at the well "Go Home and Sin No More". Take heed to the work that God is trying to do in your life if you will just let Him. I'm praying for you. In His plan, Tom

Upvote 0

KIGS_Naïm

PURELY dedicated to the Lord, nothing but LOVE!!!
Aug 24, 2008
Netherlands - Friesland - Kollum
✟8,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about this one:

Shut up and listen to the Lord, He wants you to do something but you have to do it with all your heart, out of PURE LOVE, do not forget the pure devotion to Christ. STAY STRONG IN HIS MIGHTY NAME.

It might be anoying to hear this but, if you'd take the time and do it with ALL you've got and going for the gains and forgetting the let downs, trust me it works. It can be hard and it can be anoying, but the result always ends up good. When you take the time for God and do it with pure love and devotion to the Lord you will succeed but as all others say, go to a pastor.

And just saying dunno if its the situation but it sounds like your somewhat ashamed of something, if you are well don't. Being ashamed is like being captive of your own emotional feelings.

Anyways God bless and may God give you clear guidance, do not fall into oblivion but prevail in His mighty name and with Him.

Watch/listen/read this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m96MtNlMz8&fmt=18

Upvote 0

inneedofHim

Oct 3, 2008
Panama City, Florida
✟15,169.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jayangel81 gave you very good advice!!! I can so much relate to how you feel!! Sometimes I feel that God just wants to punish me, but I know that isn't true. I too struggle with my faith and devotion to the Lord many times! Maybe the Lord is putting you through the fire so you'll come out as a precious jewel! Although it certainly is not pleasant, it will be worth it.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you too ... find someone close by that you can too. It helps having a close friend or preacher or someone older that you cam talk wth ... Good Luck and I am sure that the Lord will be there to wrap his loving arms around you to give your that loving support !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi B worth saving, you are being lied to by the enemy of our God himself, do not listen to them these are the darts of the enemy, he will do anything say anything to make you vunerable, so you will give up, say a simple Prayer like the Lords Prayer,
Our Father which atr in Heaven.
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth.
As it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily Bread.
And forgive us our trespass.
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation.
but deliver us from evil.
for thine is the kingdom.
The power and the glory.
For ever and ever Amen.
Keep praying this prayer till you feel better, in yourself, its simple Prayer Jesus himself prayed this and taught his followers to pray it. God Bless you. Elshevia.

Upvote 0

chosenpath

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2008
Florida
✟11,367.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
b worth saving,
I agree with all other posts. God does not test our faith but the world will. Thank God he has provided us with fellow brother and sisters who keep us strong in the faith.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
</SPAN>Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

1Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Hebrews 10:24
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,

Upvote 0

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to say one more thing that is very important in our Christian life and our relationship with God. Do not force Gods Work on you in your time frame and do not put so much preassure on yourself.

I say this because it has caused much damage to me in my Christian walk. God will do His perfect work in you but in His time frame. Do not force yourself to be at a certain level in your christian walk, It is not healthy. Everyone walks their own pace.

And I agree please speak to a pastor/councelor. If you can find a good mature Christian mentor. We cant do this alone brother. We were never meant to either.

Anyone who is divided amongst themselves tend to fall.

Peace be with you :hug:

Upvote 0

b_worth_saving

Oct 3, 2008
Cullman, Alabama
✟15,134.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your advice! I know that I am rushing things a little but how do you keep calm when you see no hope or see that everything is falling apart? I want to do what is right and wait but I just dont know how to because of how bad my situations are. I have talked with my pastor and I dont have any christian friends. I always was with the wrong crowd and have lost most my friends. I really dont have anyone thats spiritualy strong that I can be around. I have been looking and trying to find people just to talk to and maybe go out and try to do some activities with to calm my mind but no luck.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums