Please Pray for me and my family

dithy

Dec 16, 2007
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would just like to ask that you pray for me, I am sick I have had cardiomyopathy, and tumor/cyst in my brain, and have other health issues, and cant figure out what is causing it all. I also ask for prayers for my husband, although he is Christian, he seems to not be in the same place as me, and i ask that you pray for us to be stronger with the Lord, and pray for my Mom and Dad while they make there trip to CT. to see my grandmother where she is having health problems. Oh I feel like I am asking for so much, but i know there is nothing to big for God. Thankyou all sooooo much, God Bless you!:prayer:

Reactions: michristke

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father, I lift up our beloved sister's prayer request to You in the name of Jesus Christ, to whom all praises belongs eternally!

[FONT=&quot]"My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19)[/FONT]

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dithy hello,

You are not asking too much from our Lord God. The Lord has paid the price for your freedom and family in Christ Jesus.

Dear Jesus we are in agreement with your word that by your stripes we are healed. We have legal rights in you for these miracles to take place and we call it forth in the name of Jesus. Lord gather the prayers of your saints with fasting and bring forth your deliverance in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for moving by your Holy Spirit to bring in the Glory of God into all the earth. amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant Dithy granting her release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that she may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.

Upvote 0