• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Please pray for guidance for my family during this Huge change of season

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Suzyaussie, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:05 PM.

1. Suzyaussie

Suzyaussie Daughter of Christ

+79
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    AU-Liberals
    Last year was incredibly difficult for my children and I, the divorce was finalised before the end of year and as we start 2021 changes are in the wind with their grandmother relocating to another area and plans for us follow.
    Please pray for discernment for me to move us to a God fearing area and where The Lord would want us to be during these end of days. Please also pray that all funds and doors open for a property for us as there is a current mass exodus going on in this country .Already I have a teenage son questioning if God actually exists and the state we are currently in planning to pass laws against praying for others. I fear very soon we will see persecution like never before here in Australia.
    Please Dear Lord I pray that I make the right decisions and hear your voice above all the commotions, please give us all strength to get through what is coming upon us during this season. In Jesus name Amen

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,256
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Troubling times, but God is faithful and will get us through. Lord Jesus is building His church and He cannot fail. It may get messy before the church overcomes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,431
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, grant this woman discernment and an answer to her prayers regarding relocation for her and her family to a place that will be more God fearing with the freedom to pray and believe. I ask if this move is in Your Will that she will be provided with all that is needed to make such a move, may doors open in her favor and may You make the path straight and let her know without a doubt that this is the way to go, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,873
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for guidance, wisdom, holy angels helping you and your family in every way and for blessings, protection and provision in these last days. I pray for salvation for your son.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,553
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you and your family, salvation for your Son, direction from the Lord for the path you should take.
    I pray for the Lord to bless you richly in Jesus precious name.