Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Last year was incredibly difficult for my children and I, the divorce was finalised before the end of year and as we start 2021 changes are in the wind with their grandmother relocating to another area and plans for us follow.
Please pray for discernment for me to move us to a God fearing area and where The Lord would want us to be during these end of days. Please also pray that all funds and doors open for a property for us as there is a current mass exodus going on in this country .Already I have a teenage son questioning if God actually exists and the state we are currently in planning to pass laws against praying for others. I fear very soon we will see persecution like never before here in Australia.
Please Dear Lord I pray that I make the right decisions and hear your voice above all the commotions, please give us all strength to get through what is coming upon us during this season. In Jesus name Amen

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, grant this woman discernment and an answer to her prayers regarding relocation for her and her family to a place that will be more God fearing with the freedom to pray and believe. I ask if this move is in Your Will that she will be provided with all that is needed to make such a move, may doors open in her favor and may You make the path straight and let her know without a doubt that this is the way to go, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you and your family, salvation for your Son, direction from the Lord for the path you should take.
I pray for the Lord to bless you richly in Jesus precious name.

• Friendly
Reactions: Suzyaussie
Upvote 0

Cbgrace1980

Jan 21, 2021
MS Gulf Coast
✟15,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last year was incredibly difficult for my children and I, the divorce was finalised before the end of year and as we start 2021 changes are in the wind with their grandmother relocating to another area and plans for us follow.
Please pray for discernment for me to move us to a God fearing area and where The Lord would want us to be during these end of days. Please also pray that all funds and doors open for a property for us as there is a current mass exodus going on in this country .Already I have a teenage son questioning if God actually exists and the state we are currently in planning to pass laws against praying for others. I fear very soon we will see persecution like never before here in Australia.
Please Dear Lord I pray that I make the right decisions and hear your voice above all the commotions, please give us all strength to get through what is coming upon us during this season. In Jesus name Amen
Praying that God would give you His peace and comfort as you continue to seek His face and His will upon your lives.

• Friendly
Reactions: Suzyaussie
Upvote 0