California
✟41,185.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I am prepared for the end times and that I do what it takes to avoid sin at all costs. Please pray that I am able to overcome foolish thinking and that it (foolish thinking) never leads to words and actions that are sinful and evil.

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that I am prepared for the end times and that I do what it takes to avoid sin at all costs. Please pray that I am able to overcome foolish thinking and that it (foolish thinking) never leads to words and actions that are sinful and evil.
Oh Heavenly Father, see this son of yours.. how he struggles to have the peace that is promised to him. Lord God, this man has a heart yearning for your life force, the reality of your presence in every direction he looks.. Lord God, you know the defect in his doctrine that has limited his faith, the faith of knowing that every good thing he asks for in Jesus' name, shall be given for your glory. So we pray united in heart, that you look favourably upon our request this day, that it finds your agreement, most sovereign, that there ought be no further delay: let it be that when he seeks in the scriptures, he will encounter your voice so unmistakable, showing him the way to the narrow path. Shine a light before this brother and let him see how to take upon the yoke of Jesus' work. We pray in Jesus' name for the salvation of brother's soul, to the glory of your name, and the service to your kingdom. Amen.

Upvote 0