Dallas
✟889,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother Mario was found unconscious this morning and rushed to the hospital. He is ungoing surgery right now bleeding inside his brain. Please pray for him and his family that he will have a full and speedy recovery if it is God’s will. Also please pray for sister Josie and her family for comfort and strength during this crisis. Thank you all in advance and God bless you all.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Brother Mario was found unconscious this morning and rushed to the hospital. He is ungoing surgery right now bleeding inside his brain. Please pray for him and his family that he will have a full and speedy recovery if it is God’s will. Also please pray for sister Josie and her family for comfort and strength during this crisis. Thank you all in advance and God bless you all.
I pray for Mario for complete healing, and also for great skill for the surgeons.
I pray for comfort and strength from our wonderful Lord to bless Josie and her family. May they all know your wonderful peace and the presence of the Lord Jesus

• Friendly
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Mario for complete healing, and also for great skill for the surgeons.
I pray for comfort and strength from our wonderful Lord to bless Josie and her family. May they all know your wonderful peace and the presence of the Lord Jesus

Thank you so much friend ❤️

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Brother Mario’s surgery went very smooth and was a success. Praise The Lord!! Please continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery. ❤️
Yes! I pray with you for a full recovery in Jesus name

• Friendly
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord mario is undergoing brain surgery. Lord please heal and bless him, let the bleeding stop and it be a successful one. Lord take care of him and restore his good health, and brain. Bless his family members. Lord bless sister Josie and family , and take care of them all at this difficult time. Please hear and bless this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0