Not open for further replies.

chocolateloverjen

ALSO: ricloverjen AND godloverjen
Apr 11, 2005
East Yorkshire
✟16,935.00
Faith
Methodist
My boyfriend lost his grest uncle the other week and was real upset about it and now he has just found out that his auntir has just found out the cancer has come back. Im really upset for him and sometimes dont know what to say. Please plray for them all and fr God to protect his Auntie.

Also please mention me in your prayers as im trying not to self harm and its really hard when your bf has gone on holiday abroad for a month.

Thankyou in advance

God Bless

xxx

luv4godremains

Apr 13, 2005
✟2,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we pray for Jen, that she would see your love, that you died and shed blood that she wouldn't have to, we pray that the pain in which causes her to harm herself would be resolved in you, that you would give her the strength she needs to stop. We pray that you would guide her and help her to lean on you in times of need. Amen

Lord, we pray for Jen's boyfriend, that yuo would give him strength through this time, that he would see you there, whether he knows you or not. We pray that you would help him to lean on you and that you would shine your light upon him. Help him to turn to you. I pray that you would help himt hrough the greiving process, and heal his brokeness. Amen

Lord, we pray for Jen's boyfriend's family, that they would also be able to see and know you, for his aunt, that you would heal her and protect her in your love. We pray that your will would be done, and that you would keep them all strong. Amen

God bless, good luck, PM me anytime you wanna chat about anything!
*hugs*

Upvote 0

lady_of_god

Feb 4, 2005
Miami
✟10,346.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
chocolateloverjen said:
Also please mention me in your prayers as im trying not to self harm and its really hard when your bf has gone on holiday abroad for a month.

Hello Jen,

I'm sorry about all that going on with your bf and i surely will be praying for him but i'm really concerned about you. You said that your trying not to "self harm", that doesn't sound too good. I think that you should talk to your parents, a counselor, and/or someone in your church because self-harming should never occur, so it sounds like a deeper issue going on with you.

Help yourself and don't hurt yourself anymore. I really would like for you to see someone about this.... thanks... and i'm praying for you :prayer:

-Lady.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
chocolateloverjen said:
My boyfriend lost his grest uncle the other week and was real upset about it and now he has just found out that his auntir has just found out the cancer has come back. Im really upset for him and sometimes dont know what to say. Please plray for them all and fr God to protect his Auntie.

Thankyou in advance

God Bless

xxx

Lord help Jen's boyfriend and helpl him to know that you are the healer of all healers and that his aunt will get better and heal and help the doctors to know what they are doing. Help jen also not to hurt herself and that she will be fine when her boyfriend is gone. In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0

chocolateloverjen

Apr 11, 2005
East Yorkshire
✟16,935.00
Faith
Methodist
Thankyou for all your prayers so far. Im sad to say that its only been a day and the fact that i know i cant really contact him when i want is scaring me, cos i love to talk to him. Im scared im going to give in and do something stupid. Im determind not to but im itching away.

:-(

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
chocolateloverjen said:

Thankyou in advance

God Bless

xxx

:crossrc:Heavenly Father, We know you can give us peace and hope in even the worst situations. Jen's boyfriend has lost his great uncle and now must face the suffering and possible loss of his aunt. Give him hope that you will be with him and his family as they face this ordeal. Jen desires protection for his aunt and I pray with one mind and one heart with her for the same. If the aunt must face chemotherapy again, let the doctors be wise in chosing the correct type and dosage she'll need for a quick remission. If it be your will, in Jesus' name, heal her completely of this cancer and let this glorify your name to all those involved in her care and to her family. I know you are able.

Also, Lord, help Jen overcome the urge to self-harm. Let her see it will do no good to go down that road again and remind her it's only made her feel worse about herself and solved nothing. Release her from her feelings of self-hate and guilt or any other feelings that are at the root of this urge she has. Lead her out of this vicious cycle to a place where she has no doubts she is loved, a place where she knows she can always trust your advice and a reassurance her prayers are always heard. Let her find perfect peace in the center of your will to your glory. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

chocolateloverjen

Apr 11, 2005
East Yorkshire
✟16,935.00
Faith
Methodist
Things are getting better on my front-im keeping busy and doing lots of things-im thinking of the positive things in life (like Ric and i are going to Spain when he gets back) etc. That has made me much more happier and i am gettign along in life without my bf.

Obviously i dont know about how things are going with his side of the family and his Auntie. But im sure all your prayers have been helpful.

I thankyou all again :)

G-d Bless you

x

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
chocolateloverjen said:
Things are getting better on my front-im keeping busy and doing lots of things-im thinking of the positive things in life (like Ric and i are going to Spain when he gets back) etc. That has made me much more happier and i am gettign along in life without my bf.

Obviously i dont know about how things are going with his side of the family and his Auntie. But im sure all your prayers have been helpful.

I thankyou all again :)

G-d Bless you

x

Lord be with Jen and watch over here and help her and her boyfriend and that things will look up for the both of them. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.