Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is rather difficult to take a video that talks about gravity Pushing planets and that calls a planet 5 times the size of the Earth a giant planet. Jupiter is about 300 times the mass of the Earth. And mass is all that one could be talking about since gravational attraction depends only on mass, not diameter.

Yea the whole earth can fit in just the red eye storm on the surface that’s a impressive size

0232F939-DB26-455A-94B9-44891E68FD62.jpeg

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Sumerians knew a lot

The may have. (And I think we some times underestimate the skills of ancient people, see "Ancient aliens built the pyramids", etc.)

But...

They didn't have anything beyond naked eye astronomy. Only 7 objects beyond the "fixed stars" are visible in naked eye astronomy: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn (plus the temporary visit of any short period comets). No Neptune, no Uranus, no Pluto, no Sedna, no Ceres, etc, no moons about any planets.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
by ignoring the initial video you easily remain skeptical

Since you make these types of claims without quoting anyone, we can't tell who you're talking about. I'll reply for the rest of us.

I did now go watch the video. There was nothing in it that I didn't already know before I saw this thread.

In the OP you also link to some weird book about the 12th planet and there is no evidence for those types of claims (12 modern planets, ancient knowledge) given by the video, or even implied by it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟615,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

scientists are pretty sure another planet is affecting objects in the solar system

this planet has yet to be discovered, but the Sumerians said it existed
Not this part in which I think they may be right, but this part:
just the idea that another planet has intelligent life…

Reactions: JohnEmmett
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And how did the Sumerians acquire this knowledge?
What did they call the 12 planets?
What known celestial objects to the correspond to? (I assume the last one is Planet 9.)

Maybe something with the 12 constellations that move around throughout the year. Doubt they seen any planets in them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

A dozen.

K

I don’t think those where confirmed here’s the list maybe they did I don’t know.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Charon, and 2003 UB313
AA33E0A0-6600-4F5F-A6CE-ACF6D1CF6091.jpeg

Upvote 0