Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a problem with this. Let me explain why. I have a problem with it because it makes it seem like God is willing to answer a prayer for a couple of guys who've had a life, but not willing to answer the prayers of millions who starve to death before reaching age 10.

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

plmarquette

Veteran
Oct 5, 2004
Auburn , IL.
✟4,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
God is obligated to take care of "His kids" not the followers of idols and false gods...

All satan has is sickness, disease, poverty, failure, suffering, and death ... look at the legacy of egypt, syria, greece, incas, aztecs, persians .... where are they now? Why are they 3rd world nations?

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God is obligated to take care of "His kids" not the followers of idols and false gods...

All satan has is sickness, disease, poverty, failure, suffering, and death ... look at the legacy of egypt, syria, greece, incas, aztecs, persians .... where are they now? Why are they 3rd world nations?

A bit harsh even God's word says He sends the rain on the just and the injust. Don't think this is the right way of viewing the issue. God sent his son into the world not to condemn the world but that through Him the world might be saved. MY experience with "miracles" is they are more common for unbelievers than believers...a matter of God's infinite unfathomable grace perhaps knowing they need more time to learn about him and repent? gg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums