Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I know not very impressive for a supposed "match" pistol, but very good for a Glock and good enough for me to no longer blame the gun for bad scores... ;-)
Actually, that's a very good group for any factory semi-automatic pistol at 25yds!

• Friendly
Reactions: Servant68
Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually, that's a very good group for any factory semi-automatic pistol at 25yds!

For some reason, I've always been able to get amazing groups out of my handguns. I'm the guy my friends go to when they suspect a pistol has an accuracy issue. They have me shoot it and if it's not accurate, then it's the gun, LOL.

Doesn't hold true with rifles, though. I'm mediocre with a rifle.

I've inspired a few internet arguments in gun forums when I've lamented that a gun won't group better than 3" at 25 yards when my other pistols will.

My Springfield Armory XDS 40 will do under 2" at 25yds with factory ammo; it's my carry gun...

IMG_20170216_144257959_HDR.jpg

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟828,630.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
For some reason, I've always been able to get amazing groups out of my handguns. I'm the guy my friends go to when they suspect a pistol has an accuracy issue. They have me shoot it and if it's not accurate, then it's the gun, LOL.

Doesn't hold true with rifles, though. I'm mediocre with a rifle.

I've inspired a few internet arguments in gun forums when I've lamented that a gun won't group better than 3" at 25 yards when my other pistols will.

My Springfield Armory XDS 40 will do under 2" at 25yds with factory ammo; it's my carry gun...

View attachment 217645

I would like to shoot handgun that good, and am working on it in earnest, but I am a rifle guy!

BTW, my wife bought me a Moisin Nagant with a bore and stock that looks just like new! Today she let me order a case of surplus 7.62 x 55R (880 rounds). Two spam cans of 440 in original wooden case; 1970's Chinese Manufacture:
img_3672_1.jpg

Big cans of fun!

Upvote 0