Pfizer vaccine receives FDA approval.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I dont understand why people cant grasp this. If the choices are to feed your family, or get the injection.....It is the same as having no choice at all.
Interesting how some seem to want all the benefits of living in a society where others help provide for their families but start complaining the second there's a single obligation to make that society better.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You people are nuts. If you were swimming at the beach and the lifeguard blew his whistle and told everybody to get out of the water, you'd probably refuse while calling him a tyrant - just before you were eaten by a shark.
The survival rate of swimming in the ocean is over 99%, after all.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes and we would also refuse to take a Parachute on a sky diving trip, knowing that God will lead us safely to the ground without it.

Your exaggerations are played out.... Why not move on if you have nothing edifying to say?

Why do people take joy in berating the beliefs and opinions of others....when they do not share the same?

Remember, God is not mocked.

You aren't God.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dont worry, you will need the booster shot soon, to go on living and go on loving your neighbor.

A booster? That's outrageous. That's like getting a yearly flu shot. Wait.... never mind.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting how some seem to want all the benefits of living in a society where others help provide for their families but start complaining the second there's a single obligation to make that society better.
Do you not understand the difference between complaining and stating facts? Do you really believe the society will be better when everyone gets a vaccine?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you really believe the society will be better when everyone gets a vaccine?
Yes. Just like it was an improvement when we eradicated or brought other diseases to heel with vaccination previously.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,096.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do you not understand the difference between complaining and stating facts? Do you really believe the society will be better when everyone gets a vaccine?

Which one are you talking about? Polio? Tetanus? Measles? Hepatitis? Rubella? Diphtheria? Chickenpox? Smallpox?

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A booster? That's outrageous. That's like getting a yearly flu shot. Wait.... never mind.
Many do not get the flus shot and was forced to get it the covid vaccine.....so a 3rd shot would be outrageous to them. But I understand if you dont care how they feel because you dont feel the same. There is a lot of that going around here.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Just like it was an improvement when we eradicated or brought other diseases to heel with vaccination previously.
i understand.... I guess I've just never linked health to a better society.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which one are you talking about? Polio? Tetanus? Measles? Hepatitis? Rubella? Diphtheria? Chickenpox? Smallpox?

There are people to refuse to take every one of the vaccines you mentioned.......for personal and medical reasons. Are you saying that society is worse because of them?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are people to refuse to take every one of the vaccines you mentioned.......for personal and medical reasons. Are you saying that society is worse because of them?
Yes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
i understand.... I guess I've just never linked health to a better society.
It does make it a lot harder to sell doom, gloom and eschatological nonsense when things are working well.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many do not get the flus shot and was forced to get it the covid vaccine.....so a 3rd shot would be outrageous to them. But I understand if you dont care how they feel because you dont feel the same. There is a lot of that going around here.

I should have packed my bags since I'm being sent on a guilt trip.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It does make it a lot harder to sell doom, gloom and eschatological nonsense when things are working well.
Are you saying this is why the virus got out? To sell the doom and gloom that has happened since? To make us hate our neighbors for their Vaccination status?

You may be right.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0