Petition to Bring Back Brinny's Toe Socks

Should Brinny change her avatar back to toe socks?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely!

• Goes without saying!

• All will not be right in the world until she does!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

GrlPower

May 2, 2018
Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL! Who ARE you, really?

Do i KNOW you?

Black Sabbath, eh?

That explains a lot.

^_^

You shall not retrieve any information without bringing back the TOE SOCKS! Ironically a couple years ago a crazy but very nice girl abandoned her camper near here and guess what I found as everyone else grabbed food, spare change and other stuff? One Toe sock identical to yours..which leads me to believe she stole it and is why you no longer use that avatar! For real, I am holding that Toe sock on my lap as I type as we speak! Brinny you are a pillar of this Forum but you must bow to the will of the PEOPLE! They say "BRING BACK THE TOE SOCKS!" Your smiley playing ping pong with bubbles wont do..it just wont do...
BEGIN THE CHANT NOW! "Toe Socks, toe socks, toe socks!..Nothing is right in the world without toe socks!"
Muhahaha!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You shall not retrieve any information without bringing back the TOE SOCKS! Ironically a couple years ago a crazy but very nice girl abandoned her camper near here and guess what I found as everyone else grabbed food, spare change and other stuff? One Toe sock identical to yours..which leads me to believe she stole it and is why you no longer use that avatar! For real, I am holding that Toe sock on my lap as I type as we speak! Brinny you are a pillar of this Forum but you must bow to the will of the PEOPLE! They say "BRING BACK THE TOE SOCKS!" Your smiley playing ping pong with bubbles wont do..it just wont do...
BEGIN THE CHANT NOW! "Toe Socks, toe socks, toe socks!..Nothing is right in the world without toe socks!"
Muhahaha!

Are you jeepgirl?

• Friendly
Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0

GrlPower

May 2, 2018
Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you jeepgirl?

Hey YOU! I KNOW Jeepgirl who had a Jeep and rode by all the time and we'de wave..if you are meaning here now or the forum NO! But i did know Jeepgirl..HEY..check it out

PS: We wont negotiate without the SOCKS, and we are not talking baseball teams!~

Look what i found and cool underneath!

Attachments

• BToe.JPG
    BToe.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey YOU! I KNOW Jeepgirl who had a Jeep and rode by all the time and we'de wave..if you are meaning here now or the forum NO! But i did know Jeepgirl..HEY..check it out

PS: We wont negotiate without the SOCKS, and we are not talking baseball teams!~

Look what i found and cool underneath!

Hahahaaa! i LIKE this!

:D :clap:

Upvote 0

GrlPower

May 2, 2018
Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All love Brinny and toe socks
Brinny you are hereby ORDERED to bring back toe socks! we are grabndparnts, stepdads and little kids.you are completely outnumbered now!..we order brinny toe socks!!!..we order them in stores and order YOU..there is no escape now!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GrlPower

May 2, 2018
Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Brinny you are CIA..always nailed that and cute intelligent angel..told ya that before..my dad loves ya too *
You are the CF robot set up by the CIA..been gere for like 15 years nanananhana!

REPS!..NO!! You are the best CIA..nanananana!..so busted! Brinny is the CIA..CUTE INTELLIGENT ANGEL YOU CANT CATCH US!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.