Petition to Bring Back Brinny's Toe Socks

Should Brinny change her avatar back to toe socks?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely!

• Goes without saying!

• All will not be right in the world until she does!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Please join with me in petitioning Brinny to change her avatar back to her famous toe socks.

theres-always-toe-socks.jpg

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please join with me in petitioning Brinny to change her avatar back to her famous toe socks.

reps1-jpg.175504

It worked!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::bow:
Well, at least for a little awhile.
The face behind the socks ehehe

30149.jpg
30149.jpg

brinny
everlovin' shiner of light in dark places

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

It worked!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::wave::wave::wave::wave::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:
Nope. Foiled again ehehe.
Nice replacement tho...........

30149.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thoze toez socks r' on a bit of a vacation, in consideration of the time o' year n' all....

4chsmu1.gif
Gosh you'd think they would be warm though considering each toe is individually wrapped :relax:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Gosh you'd think they would be warm though considering each toe is individually wrapped :relax:

That reminds me of a joke my friend used to tell his students (he was a science teacher). "My wife is so fat, she needs a sock for every toe". (Of course, she is as skinny as a rail)

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That reminds me of a joke my friend used to tell his students (he was a science teacher). "My wife is so fat, she needs a sock for every toe". (Of course, she is as skinny as a rail)
Reminds me of something Rodney Dangerfield might say.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reminds me of something Rodney Dangerfield might say.
Or as Queen Aoleon would say:

- Akeem! I forbid you. - Put a sock in it, Jaffe. The boy's in love.

Speaking of socks, I found this rather interesting sermon concerning socks and Jesus:

The Gospel According to Socks
The Gospel according to socks

I did the laundry the other day and I am positive that I put all my dirty socks in the washing machine. Yet, when I took all the laundry out of the dryer, I was missing a sock. I searched the washing machine. I searched the dryer. I even searched the clothes hamper. My efforts were all in vain, the sock was gone; it had vanished into sock oblivion.
Now there is a lonely sock sitting all by itself on the dresser. I am not sure what I am going to do with it; it is not very useful without a mate.

It wouldn't be so bad if this was an isolated incident, but it is not. It just so happens that I have lost socks in the laundry in the past. I have lost quite a few socks, as matter of fact. I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories, but I'm starting to wonder about all those socks

Sometimes as Christians, we feel just like that sock sitting on my dresser. God puts us into his washing machine and dryer, and we come out feeling all alone. We feel like our other sock is missing.......................

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Or as Queen Aoleon would say:

- Akeem! I forbid you. - Put a sock in it, Jaffe. The boy's in love.

Speaking of socks, I found this rather interesting sermon concerning socks and Jesus:

The Gospel According to Socks
The Gospel according to socks

I did the laundry the other day and I am positive that I put all my dirty socks in the washing machine. Yet, when I took all the laundry out of the dryer, I was missing a sock. I searched the washing machine. I searched the dryer. I even searched the clothes hamper. My efforts were all in vain, the sock was gone; it had vanished into sock oblivion.
Now there is a lonely sock sitting all by itself on the dresser. I am not sure what I am going to do with it; it is not very useful without a mate.

It wouldn't be so bad if this was an isolated incident, but it is not. It just so happens that I have lost socks in the laundry in the past. I have lost quite a few socks, as matter of fact. I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories, but I'm starting to wonder about all those socks

Sometimes as Christians, we feel just like that sock sitting on my dresser. God puts us into his washing machine and dryer, and we come out feeling all alone. We feel like our other sock is missing.......................

Wow, this has touched me so profoundly that from now opening my sock draw I'll imagine hearing angels singing in the background :blink:

Upvote 0