PETE's Week 5 Sunday Fellowship+Newbie bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bananapancakes

The More I Seek Him... The More I Find Him
Jul 25, 2007
currently Dallas hope to move soon
Visit site
✟16,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Its a baptist, though I'm not sure that means quite the same thing in the UK, I was going to a church of Scotland before (kind of like anglican) but i much prefer the baptist way of preaching.
I've taken to writing accoustic ballady kinda songs lately, though i play electric guitar in a band and keyboard as well. I write some Praise music as well, though I'm never too sure how good it is.

ok.. not sure if Baptist is the same here or not & I don't know much about Anglican... That's great that you are writing music, sounds like you have talent in that area.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
if only everyone was as adamant about spreading the gospel as you guys are about saving virtual pets...

Our virtual pets are important because they signify our responsibility level, but spreading the gospel is paramount. I agree.

If you want lots of rep you some time might want to go to the Friendship Court or Recreation Room, especially the game called How Many Reps are You giving.

Good idea!

well,anyone doing anything fun tomorrow?

Working!

you are a busy guy

Yeah, I agree with Pete!

I'm taking a bubble bath.lol

KEWL!

pete,we do not play well

Confused?? lol

Yeh i like to get out and do stuff, still its good to have a night off! its summer holidays at uni just now though so I'm pretty free at the moment, still have to work part time though, but the aim of becoming a driving instructor is that in three months or so when i pass I'l be able to set my own working hours. Cos i have 3 years at uni still to go so this will be really useful!

Setting one's working hours is a very good thing.

you have to learn or you cant play at all...I know you can do it if you try

Yes, you can Snoopy!

sorry breezy,pet workers sometimes have to by tough.;)

Yeah, I understand! It just helps a lot to be more tactful in our approach! lol

peekin in

Hi Sophrosyne! Good to see you again!

Its a baptist, though I'm not sure that means quite the same thing in the UK, I was going to a church of Scotland before (kind of like anglican) but i much prefer the baptist way of preaching.
I've taken to writing accoustic ballady kinda songs lately, though i play electric guitar in a band and keyboard as well. I write some Praise music as well, though I'm never too sure how good it is.

Thanks for sharing that.

I play acoustic guitar and spoons, but enjoy hearing electric guitar and keyboard!

yea but people are real and so are the consequences for not accepting christ....

This is true!

Upvote 0

enigma2007

Aug 1, 2007
✟7,702.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ok.. not sure if Baptist is the same here or not & I don't know much about Anglican... That's great that you are writing music, sounds like you have talent in that area.
Mabye a little, I just do it cos i enjoy it really, I've performed in clubs and things in Glasgow, which is all i really wanted. My new church has an excellent music group and a pretty big congregation so I'm hoping they might let me get involved with that somehow.

Upvote 0

bananapancakes

The More I Seek Him... The More I Find Him
Jul 25, 2007
currently Dallas hope to move soon
Visit site
✟16,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mabye a little, I just do it cos i enjoy it really, I've performed in clubs and things in Glasgow, which is all i really wanted. My new church has an excellent music group and a pretty big congregation so I'm hoping they might let me get involved with that somehow.

Yeah, almost said that earlier.. using your musical gift in the church would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.