Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
1p.gif

This is the fifth installment of this game.
thCool.gif
Welcome back for another week of fun and fellowshipl......
thCool.gif

large-smiley-035.gif
This week if you invite a newbie to this thread and they come here and fellowship with us, you and the newbie will recieve a 1000 blessing bonus. The newbie must have less than 200 posts, announce who invited them, and post at least 20 times in order to recieve blessings. Also the regular member must pm me once their invitee comes to the thread and gets a minimumof 20 posts so I do not miss anyone that comes.....We are hoping to show new folks just how much fun we have here in BE and give them a taste of all the great people that hang out here... Make sure that any new folks that come are given a wonderful welcome and a great time

smile.jpg

thhappyfacewelcome.gif

This will be a place to hang out and relax, fellowship with each other, and get ready for the week ahead.

ththclapping.gif
5 BPP w/ min of 10 posts to recieve blessings.
ththclapping.gif

Usual fellowship rules will apply...no speed posting, abc's etc. Pics are ok if part of the fellowship just no random pics to boost the post count. Limit of 5 back to backs. This game will end at the end of this thread.

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how much time I will have today...

Still working on the house... it's a full two weekend project just to get the big part done... then a lot of detail stuff to finish...
what are you doing to it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have a California style ranch house that was built in Oregon... so the roof was built with built in gutters... over time the gutters have ceased to function properly giving us spot of dry rot on the eves in several places...

So we are shortening the eves in the front and back of the house about 14 inches which means cutting through two roofs and the 2X6 T&G putting on new facia board and putting on real gutters... then there are a few other things we are incorperating into the project as well... then We need to re-seal the roof... scrap the bubbled paint remaining on the eves and re-paint...

That's it in a nutshell... I wish we could do it as fast as I can type it... LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.