Visit site
✟16,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm clearly a big geek cos i really enjoy it! Though I can see why you wouldn't. Im interested in all kinds of things though, if i was only studying econ i may grow tired of it. I'm also learning to be a driving instructor. And I write songs and stuff. Just joined a new church too!

yeah it was just too detailed or something for me. I liked accounting though, but decided to go for General Business.

Awesome for joining a new church. What kind is it and what kind of songs do you write?

Upvote 0

enigma2007

Aug 1, 2007
✟7,702.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you are a busy guy
Yeh i like to get out and do stuff, still its good to have a night off! its summer holidays at uni just now though so I'm pretty free at the moment, still have to work part time though, but the aim of becoming a driving instructor is that in three months or so when i pass I'l be able to set my own working hours. Cos i have 3 years at uni still to go so this will be really useful!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" lol

Indeed! lol

hello? anyone here?

Yup! Hello Brooke!

everything is slow here today

Slow? Not that I noticed! lol

im almost to 2,700 posts.

Way to go dude!

you would cry too if it happened to you ,da da da da da:cool:

Sing it Jojo!

I'm in a Pakistani Wedding Dress and waiting for my future husband .

LOL, still waiting I see!

I did it!!!

:clap:

rofl

I was a bit late on my post..did not see you post this..:)

yup sure do!

Yes you did!

LOL@breezy

Are you laughing at me? lol ;)

seesh,if you don't want it,ill have it

Be nice Snoopy! I know you are protective of her pet and I admire that, but it is important to try not to hurt people's feelings! :hug:

someone gave me more rep

And you will get some, but not by asking. Patience is a virtue!

Can't you only post 5 in a row in this game Breezy? I'm asking you because you usually know these things,

Yup, that is correct. Snoopy that means you could lose blessings for not following the rules!

ah economics... I had to take micro and macro econ for my degree. I was glad to be out of those classes when they ended though. lol I graduated back in 2003 with a 4 year degree in General Business. Hope to go back to get my Masters someday. Trying to find a job right now actually, so that I can relocate.

WOW! Good for you!

You'll get a thumbs up for that Snoopy! Good job! CF Pet Rescue would love you!:thumbsup:

YUP! Good job indeed!

how is everyone?

I am doing great, thank you!

well feed it. i have not been on a computer in two weeks because i do not have one at home.

You could put your pet in day care. It is not expensive and then you would not have to worry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PETE_

Count as lost, every moment not spent loving God
Jun 11, 2006
✟212,561.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yeh i like to get out and do stuff, still its good to have a night off! its summer holidays at uni just now though so I'm pretty free at the moment, still have to work part time though, but the aim of becoming a driving instructor is that in three months or so when i pass I'l be able to set my own working hours. Cos i have 3 years at uni still to go so this will be really useful!
I have my own flooring business...good to set your own schedule

Upvote 0

enigma2007

Aug 1, 2007
✟7,702.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah it was just too detailed or something for me. I liked accounting though, but decided to go for General Business.

Awesome for joining a new church. What kind is it and what kind of songs do you write?
Its a baptist, though I'm not sure that means quite the same thing in the UK, I was going to a church of Scotland before (kind of like anglican) but i much prefer the baptist way of preaching.
I've taken to writing accoustic ballady kinda songs lately, though i play electric guitar in a band and keyboard as well. I write some Praise music as well, though I'm never too sure how good it is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.