frogalone

Jun 4, 2005
Ohio
✟122,197.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Socially, I see aspects of INTJ. Small talk is often boring and difficult for me. Other things, I see ISFJ. The primary way I see the cp is effecting me is it takes a lot out of me to be where people can't hear/undertstand my speech. After spending time in that situtation, I need to go to my room, turn on soft music, perhaps read a bit...get comfortable with myself again.

God has done work in me, but hormones take over too often these days.

Upvote 0

MotherOfPromise

Jan 8, 2005
The South
✟26,336.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
When we don't feel the love of others, no matter what the reason, I think it is very difficult to love ourselves. :( Sometimes the love of others is there and it just isn't communicated to us in a way we grasp. I think these are the times we really have to do as you say, pull away to our selves and to the Lord, reflect on His goodness and lovingkindness, and find the truth again. IT'S THE TRUTH THAT SETS US FREE. Otherwise the enemy of our soul begins to do his dirty work and we begin to die inside. :sigh:

Praise God for the truth of who we are in him. :clap:

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I took the Jung Typlogy Test and it came out ISFJ. Right or wrong I'm in good company, Mother Teresa was too. I read over the interpretation and pretty much agree with it. Someone said this can change according to the situation and environment we are in and I agree with that. Scootermom mentioned her cerebral palsy and how it effects how she interacts with others; I think that is an excellent example.

Of course none of these personality traits are right or wrong. What a boring world it would be if we were all alike. God is perfect and he created us all. Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just had a thought about this...

I have testified to the dramatic change in my personality in other posts. I wonder what impact salvation has on this test! I wish I could remember what mine was before. It was a cross between two, one of which was Field Marshall, but this time around, I did not score as two, and the one I did score was different from the one I took a few years ago.

Things that make you go hmm....

Upvote 0

MotherOfPromise

Jan 8, 2005
The South
✟26,336.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Of course there is always the fact that Christians are given one or more spiritual gifts and these interplay with the personality. :)

Also there is birth order, and it's effect on who we are, to consider. :)

The list goes on and on. There is just no doubt about it, we are all created to be unique, and no one could ever do what we do in the very exact same way. God's creation is awesome and incredible. :)

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
MotherOfPromise said:
Of course there is always the fact that Christians are given one or more spiritual gifts and these interplay with the personality.

Also there is birth order, and it's effect on who we are, to consider.

There is just no doubt about it, we are all created to be unique, and no one could ever do what we do in the very exact same way. God's creation is awesome and incredible. :)

May I add: Might 'non-beleivers' also have *spiritual* gifts but think of them differently ?

Also, re "birth-order": Studies show how the mother (for the most part) imprints her child/ren, carries the weight - rather
than what order babies were born in. Many assume a person is 'stuck' with 1 personality-type? - is it possible to think of people as being *able :thumbsup: to change*, when they want ? - giving them freedom to 'un-peg/un-plug' themselves. Do you feel that is more empowering ?
Actually
not only can we change, but we do - in various differing contexts. As very young children, we experimented learning with what works best, when. Yes, we develop General preferences - yet thruout our lifespan we can learn to change them, when a different strategy may work more successfully.

And agreed, it's wonderful Jesus allows us each to choose how 'unique' each one of us want to live. yeah to bio-Diversity! :D

anyway, just some thoughts. How do they feel to you ? :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.