Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been under a lot of stress the last few months and I just can't take much -- more of it.

If anyone here has any encouragement in the form of Bible Verses please share so I have something to keep going.

With this stress it's taken a serious toll on my marriage as well so ... keep us in

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Phil 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Phil 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit be known to all people. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and pleading with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

• Prayers
Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Numbers 6:

24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.” ’

Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Phil 4:19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Phil 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

Phil 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit be known to all people. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and pleading with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Bob ... you nailed it ... thank you so so much there is one verse that has always been my go to verse & you nailed that one perfectly.
Which one u ask ... Phil. 4:13.

Anyway thanks again sir.

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MT 12:20 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory.

You might be down but you are not out. Cast your cares, and look for restoration and healing balm for every hurt and need. Inside of you is Christ, built on his foundation, laid with the hearts, prayers and teachings of others. You are not alone and God never gives what you can't handle. Still be careful not to try to do much in your flesh, or things that you are not led to do. That will lead to burn out. Love yourself too as if you can't do that you can't love others so much either. If that means taking a day off for you, it is OK. Jesus often retreated away from the crowds. God bless!

Upvote 0