Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah and apparently He’s an immortal alien-human hybrid who was using his illness as a distraction from his species’ secret plans. Probably came from the same planet Elvis and Lady Gaga came from. I mean, you think you know someone, then they turn out to be an immortal human-hybrid alien. Crazy world we live in today. Just crazy.

Apparently, Trump is an alien hybrid and his COVID diagnosis was all part of a nefarious alien hybrid plan

I give that guy points for both originality and entertainment.

Things that would significantly improve the OP's conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I was trying to figure out why House Dems were claiming that he had over-reacted by shutting down international flights...

I guess they must have all been secretly in favor of a herd immunity strategy.

Quotes By Trump On Herd Immunity - Bing News

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

Officials in Trump's administration say, despite public denial, the president is actually pushing for a herd immunity strategy for COVID-19
Officials in Trump's administration say, despite public denial, the president is actually pushing for a herd immunity strategy for COVID-19 (msn.com)
We knew this, sort of. Trump had been quoted early in the pandemic wondering why we didn't just let it "wash over the country" which Dr. Fauci, the head of infectious diseases at the National Institute of Health, explained would result in a horrible death toll. Still, Trump clung to that notion and ended up hiring a radiologist he first saw on Fox News, Dr. Scott Atlas, who promoted the concept. These new reports show the extent to which this policy filtered through the government and negatively affected the response. It was a conscious decision. Now over 300,000 people are dead and counting, many of whom might be alive today if Donald Trump were not the president of the United States when a pandemic hit our shores.
Donald Trump has real reason to be worried: Democrats are pursuing accountability this time | Salon.com

• Informative
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Quotes By Trump On Herd Immunity - Bing News

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

Officials in Trump's administration say, despite public denial, the president is actually pushing for a herd immunity strategy for COVID-19
Officials in Trump's administration say, despite public denial, the president is actually pushing for a herd immunity strategy for COVID-19 (msn.com)
We knew this, sort of. Trump had been quoted early in the pandemic wondering why we didn't just let it "wash over the country" which Dr. Fauci, the head of infectious diseases at the National Institute of Health, explained would result in a horrible death toll. Still, Trump clung to that notion and ended up hiring a radiologist he first saw on Fox News, Dr. Scott Atlas, who promoted the concept. These new reports show the extent to which this policy filtered through the government and negatively affected the response. It was a conscious decision. Now over 300,000 people are dead and counting, many of whom might be alive today if Donald Trump were not the president of the United States when a pandemic hit our shores.
Donald Trump has real reason to be worried: Democrats are pursuing accountability this time | Salon.com

Oh wow....

3 anonymous officials say that Trump wants secretly kill thousands? Good thing this totally factual information broke mere days before the election lol.

Say no more...I'm convinced lol.

At least the right's conspiracy theories are fun.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You believe her pursued a strategy to intentionally infect people with Covid....not just dangerous behavior as a result of ignorance or denial?
I see. Reading comprehension. No, not on purpose. Trump seems to follow it but it was never the official position of his administration. But as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Trump again and again put others at risk. Whether it was by pushing states to reopen too early or whether it was his maskless rallies with no social distancing or even his personal actions in the White House he continually demonstrated that he did not care if people did catch the virus.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh wow....

3 anonymous officials say that Trump wants secretly kill thousands? Good thing this totally factual information broke mere days before the election lol.

Say no more...I'm convinced lol.

At least the right's conspiracy theories are fun.
Tell us, forget how Trump sometimes went along with Fauci. What were his actions? Were they ones that followed what his advisors said was the best action to take?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0