Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I'm not 'denying' anything. I'm just pointing out the arithmetical fault in your logic concerning the multiplication of demons. If there are the same number of demons yet multitudes more people, then demonic activity in people should be statistically less prevalent.
For goodness sake man, it was never a mathematical calculation but just pointing out that there were the same number of demons today as previously.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
For goodness sake man, it was never a mathematical calculation but just pointing out that there were the same number of demons today as previously.
The Demonic forces were really active at time of Moses, Elijah, and at the time of Jesus, but was a lull in between, just as is since the book of Acts, but per Revelation, they will get ramped up again right before the Second Coming!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That's not what Jesus commanded and you know it.
If Jesus was going to do it for us, why did he make the following commandment?

Mark16v17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

So basically, despite all the huffing and puffing, you know nothing whatsoever about deliverance.
that jesus Himself delivers a sinner when he saves them by the Holy Spirit, and that no real Christian needs to have any demon casted out of them!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
that jesus Himself delivers a sinner when he saves them by the Holy Spirit,
You have read what happens when a demon is driven out of someone in the gospels. It is not pretty.

Have you EVER seen anything like that when someone gets saved?

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And neither have I.

Which means that if there was a demon there before coming to faith, it is probably STILL THERE. The bible does not record any removal of demons where there was not some kind of manifestation.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
And neither have I.

Which means that if there was a demon there before coming to faith, it is probably STILL THERE. The bible does not record any removal of demons where there was not some kind of manifestation.
Except that when the Holy Spirit enters into a person, he will not tolerate another in the house!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Except that when the Holy Spirit enters into a person, he will not tolerate another in the house!
That is your theory. Show me where it says that explicitly in scripture.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That is your theory. Show me where it says that explicitly in scripture.
There are NO recorded accounts in scriptures that show that once jesus saves someone, the demon either remained or came back later into them!
Those who the Son set free are now free indeed!

• Agree
Reactions: FIRESTORM314
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are NO recorded accounts in scriptures that show that once jesus saves someone, the demon either remained or came back later into them!
Those who the Son set free are now free indeed!
That again is your theory. It never says in the case of Mary of Magdala if the 7 demons came out before or after she was saved, or even if they all came out at the same time.

You are making assumptions not supported in scripture.

BTW, have you given this passage a good observation?

Matt 12:43 “Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.”​

How can the inner self be "swept and put in order" without him being born again?

• Winner
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The Demonic forces were really active at time of Moses, Elijah, and at the time of Jesus, but was a lull in between, just as is since the book of Acts, but per Revelation, they will get ramped up again right before the Second Coming!
That has to be the shallowest and dumbest mythology about demons I have ever heard. Where did you get that idea, Harry Potter or The Simpsons

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
that jesus Himself delivers a sinner when he saves them by the Holy Spirit, and that no real Christian needs to have any demon casted out of them!
Again you avoid explaining the following verse which I have repeatedly posted.
Mark16v17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
What's the point of this commandment if Christians cannot have a demon?
Do not walk away or evade, please explain it.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That has to be the shallowest and dumbest mythology about demons I have ever heard. Where did you get that idea, Harry Potter or The Simpsons
Neither, from the scriptures themselves, as there were definite periods of extra demonic activity around the times of God doing special things with special persons in the Bible!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That again is your theory. It never says in the case of Mary of Magdala if the 7 demons came out before or after she was saved, or even if they all came out at the same time.

Matt 12:43 “Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.”​

How can the inner self be "swept and put in order" without him being born again?
Evil generation does not sound like saved and born again persons!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

She was fully delivered form them by Christ Himself!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The passage is not stating that we cast out demons from the saved, but from the lost who then get saved!
Our Lord Himself called deliverance from the demonic “Children’s bread” in his dealing with the Spyro-Phenocian woman who came to Him for her daughter.

The children are saved, the dogs would be the unbelievers in that story.

• Winner
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Our Lord Himself called deliverance from the demonic “Children’s bread” in his dealing with the Spyro-Phenocian woman who came to Him for her daughter.

The children are saved, the dogs would be the unbelievers in that story.
Actually, Jesus called people the daughter of Abraham, not a title to mean saved, but of the Jewish nation and people!

Upvote 0