Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Having just spent a few hours discussing a few points with someone who is a cessationist where the thread was frustratingly deleted as the subject and the OP did not meet forum rules; it would be good to have a subforum where those who are not familiar with the things of the Spirit could post questions and even add in some negative commentary if they wish.

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The thing is that it would need to have a good amount of interest to be shown for it before it would be added(Review by the Admins/Advisors additionally).
That's a fair point but considering the number of people who jump on either as serious enquirers or even those are a bit malicious, it would certainly allow for some very interesting dialogue where at the moment things seem to be a bit tame.

The thread that was started by a hardcore cessationist in the last two days was beginning to come interesting as the OP was probably for the first time in his life encountering some serious Full Gospel theology; which sadly was cut short after a few hours of interaction.

I know that I would certainly relish engaging with both serious enquirers and even with those who are looking for a bit of a theological stoush, it would definitely be a case of sword sharpening sword.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I am interested.

Pentecostal/Assemblies is a denominational subforum.
And Spirit-filled/Charismatic sparks debates which had to be toned down and limited, but now there are so many limitations, people can't talk about hefty-hearty issues of concern.

It seems related subforums end up being closed or limited.
Prophecy, Dreams & Visions, Spiritual Warfare closed... I think we also had one on Exorcism ...and now rules on the mention of demons, even just a link to an informational site, earn a demerit or locked thread. These topics are a large part of the New Testament, and a large part of many people's faith.

The forum allows posts about other religions, but limits Spirit-filled topics. I can understand if the site owner is concerned about lawsuits, but freedom to discuss topics on Spirit-Filled life seems vital to a Christian forum.

A third of the Trinity.

Upvote 0