✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I really need true Christian believers it doesn't matter which denomination you are from around the world especially from Europe and the Americas in order to discuss the Bible, the faith, the history, politics and the biblical exegesis.

I really would like also travel abroad for many countries that I have studied the history classes about them in order to become a history Professor at the university.

Therefore, I really would like to do a PhD abroad in order to become a Professor for history at the university especially in the divinity, Eastern Christianity, Communism and Christianity in Europe as well as the Arab Christians.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello friend. I can respond to any questions or concerns you have, or to chat. I am an oldie and have known the Lord and studied His Word for over 50 years. I don't claim to know all things, but I know my God. You can see me at my PM here.

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
where are you from? How old are you? What are your dreams, goals and gifts? What makes you happy and unhappy? I am from Canada. Do you have a relationship with jesus Christ? If so, what happened in your life to start it. If you are searcher, let me know. God bless Jesus came that we may have life and more abundant life.

Upvote 0

JAT7

Nov 29, 2013
Florida, U.S.A
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
where are you from? How old are you? What are your dreams, goals and gifts? What makes you happy and unhappy? I am from Canada. Do you have a relationship with jesus Christ? If so, what happened in your life to start it. If you are searcher, let me know. God bless Jesus came that we may have life and more abundant life.

I am 24 yrs old. My dream is to be able to live in a house with a family, a dog. My goal is to work helping others, my gift is to be living under a roof, a healthy child, a job and I have a imagination and still am kid at heart. I have relationship with Jesus. I started to write to Jesus in my journal and when I was locked in my room for hours on end he was there for me. I am still trying to build a relationship with Gods word, its. very difficult to wrap my head around.

What makes me happy is someone showing interest in my heart and soul instead of mg my outside, someone respecting me, trust, caring, outdoors, camping, beach, food, my daughter.

What makes me unhAppy is being Abused, used, drama, evil, abuse of power, and the severe corruption and lies to everyone.

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Jatz

By what you wrote I can see that presently your life leaves a lot to be desired. You are young with responsibilities, have put your faith in people that have let you down and your relationship with Jesus Christ is superficial. Do not despair - we have all been there. I am so glad that you wrote. I can tell that you came from a very insecure and even abusive situation in your childhood. I am here to help and encourage you in the things of God and in your life. No one is stuck - God can use the mountains in our lives to teach us to climb, go around it, fly over it, etc. and become a better person for it. I was paralyzed from the neck down and God healed me instantly. I was proud and arrogant and thought I had all the answers but what I lacked was humility and total submission to God, so He put me lying down on my back and looking up. It was the best thing that could have happened to me. I married a man that led a double life. His mother was a practicing witch. I was betrayied by my own family and today I am glad I saw what was within their hearts. What are your marketable skills? Did you finish school? As a child what was your dream of accomplishing in this world? God gave you gifts to do a certain job, skills and above all to dedicate your life and the life of your child totally to Him, so He can accomplish what He always intended to do in your life to glorify and to build you up. What type of relationship did you have with your father? Was your mother an encourager and a person that explored your gifts? Was sexuality outside of marriage a non-issue in your household? Was living by biblical standards a non-issue in your life? I am here to help you. I am a 65 year old lady and I raised over 88 children. God is so good that He does not waste anything. He wants to use the ashes of your life to create a wonderful and happy life, and this does not necessarily mean a new marriage, or you being a millionaire, etc, Do you work? What is your dream? We need to put legs to our dreams and trust God to accomplish them. You are not alone and you are not stuck. I would suggest that you go to youtubecindytrimmatomicpowerprayers and listen to it every day and agree in prayer with her for your life and the life of your child. If there are issues that are taking place in your life that you cannot handle, please feel free to be real with me so we can unravelled them and set you free with the help of God. Do you know how to pm me? Also can we give each other our email addresses? God bless

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Edmond

I believe you tried to contact me before but I lost your email. I would love to correspond with you. Do you know if we can give people our email? I live in Canada and love to be a mentor to young people. Being in Israel are you a jew, born again jew or literally a cultural jew? I am a born again Christian and was paralyzed from the neck down and jesus Christ healed me. Keep in touch. What makes you happy? What is your passion? What kind of relationship do you have with your parents? Can you communicate with them? Do you respect and honor them? God bless. What relationship do you have with Christ and what happen for you to turn to Him?

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
hello there

I really need more people for friendship through e-mail, skype and facebook.

because I really would like to share my story as a Palestinian Christian from the Middle East and as a Palestinian Christian from Israel, the Galilee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can email me at mannygeddes@gmail.com What do you want to share? What is important to you? Why is it so important that you share your story? What is driving you? When was it the last time that Jesus Christ did something in your life? What made you turn to Christ? and what difference has it made in your life? God bless

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dear my Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I really need true Christian believers it doesn't matter which denomination you are from around the world especially from Europe and the Americas in order to discuss the Bible, the faith, the history, politics and the biblical exegesis.

I really would like also travel abroad for many countries that I have studied the history classes about them in order to become a history Professor at the university.

Therefore, I really would like to do a PhD abroad in order to become a Professor for history at the university especially in the divinity, Eastern Christianity, Communism and Christianity in Europe as well as the Arab Christians.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

Hello dear Edward,

I would like to be your pen pal. I sent you a message. Thank you very much.

Regards
Tom

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hello there

I really need more people for friendship through e-mail, skype and facebook.

because I really would like to share my story as a Palestinian Christian from the Middle East and as a Palestinian Christian from Israel, the Galilee.

Wow once again your testimony is just an example of how awesome our God really is

Upvote 0