Breaking News Science Proves God Created Universe :Scientists Absolutely Shocked By Early Galaxies Existing that Should be Evolutionarily Impossible

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Webb telescope spots super old, massive galaxies that shouldn’t exist
Galaxies discovered that cannot exist according to astrophysical science by new giant WEBB space-based telescope!greatest logician in history Kurt Godel( he affirmed he was a "baptized Lutheran" in writing) Incompleteness Theorems show that science cannot -even in principle- ever understand the physical laws the govern the universe. Only faith in Christ can lead to ultimate reality.

I wish I could write more but am in a tiny bit of an emergency- got to help my mom , she's fine but the weather is really bad.

Isaac Newton, the discoverer of gravity and the laws of motion, and Robert Boyle, the founder of chemistry, gave proof of God's certain existence.

James Clerk Maxwell was Einstein's hero and a confessing evangelical scientist who is ranked among the top 3 scientists in history with Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton[.1) Encyclopedia Britannica ; 2)1999 Poll of Prominent Scientists.)} Here is a link by Professor of Engineering Ian Hutchinson from MIT, the world'd best technology university. 80 percent of the greatest scientist in history are confessing Protestant Christians. Please share this article- or some other member's with other Christians to build their faith up. You will be greatly rewarded in heaven and also here. (Christians are not equal in heaven Jesus said) 60 to 90 percent of the youth under 30 are leaving the Christian faith in America according to July /2022 Kirk Cameron Youtube video with apologist Craine and evangelist Josh Mcdowell and other studies. Christ has done so much for us. Do not let what happened in my aunt's country , the UK happen in the USA and other nations. A friend of mine in England told me"" everyone is a druid in the UK today." The Crristian Britons were complacent and so the Christian religion has greatly declined in Britain. We must not let it happen in America. I brought a Texas Christian high schooler back to Christ using the things" Isaiah 37 Miracle Proven article : I wrote based on renowned evangelical professor of Alan Millard's great articles and books

James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition MIT university link about evangelical scientist James Maxwell
Hezekiah and the Siege of Jerusalem - Window into the Bible - -undisputed proven evidence that the Bible is both historically and supernaturally true. (I have no affiliation with the windowsintothebible website) please share ; can use photos for free if you mention their website

-Thank you so, so much for your replies if any! I really appreciate them, thank you! (Remember youth from across the planet will be reading your replies thanks to this amazing website. And remember there is no guarantee the internet will still function next month so seize the day as they say.)
-

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Galaxies discovered that cannot exist according to astrophysical science by new giant WEBB space-based telescope!greatest logician in history Kurt Godel( he affirmed he was a "baptized Lutheran" in writing) Incompleteness Theorems show that science cannot -even in principle- ever understand the physical laws the govern the universe. Only faith in Christ can lead to ultimate reality.

I wish I could write more but am in a tiny bit of an emergency- got to help my mom , she's fine but the weather is really bad.
great post!

your link says this (from Feb 22,2023)

"In a new study, an international team of astrophysicists has discovered several mysterious objects hiding in images from the James Webb Space Telescope: six potential galaxies that emerged so early in the universe’s history and are so massive they should not be possible under current cosmological theory.​
Each of the candidate galaxies may have existed at the dawn of the universe roughly 500 to 700 million years after the Big Bang, or more than 13 billion years ago. They’re also gigantic, containing almost as many stars as the modern-day Milky Way Galaxy.​
“It’s bananas,” said Erica Nelson, co-author of the new research and assistant professor of astrophysics at CU Boulder. “You just don’t expect the early universe to be able to organize itself that quickly. These galaxies should not have had time to form.”​
Nelson and her colleagues, including first author Ivo Labbé of the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia, published their results Feb. 22 in the journal Nature."​

The story telling that evolutionists/cosmologists use is that the early galaxies were very small and crashed into each other to gradually form larger galaxies over billions of years of time. So 500 million years from the big bang with the equivalent of our own Milky Way right out of the gate...sounds more like "and God said let there be..."

Your link goes on to say

"The latest finds aren’t the earliest galaxies observed by James Webb, which launched in December 2021 and is the most powerful telescope ever sent into space. Last year, another team of scientists spotted several galaxies that likely coalesced from gas around 350 million years after the Big Bang. Those objects, however, were downright shrimpy compared to the new galaxies, containing many times less mass from stars.​
"The researchers still need more data to confirm that these galaxies are as large, and date as far back in time, as they appear. Their preliminary observations, however, offer a tantalizing taste of how James Webb could rewrite astronomy textbooks.​

oh well that is the nature of guessing. The problem with it is when they start covering up the fact that they are guessing and make it appear as if current guessing is instead - "proven fact observed", not merely "a guess".

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟156,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Isaac Newton, the discoverer of gravity and the laws of motion, and Robert Boyle, the founder of chemistry, gave proof of God's certain existence.

James Clerk Maxwell was Einstein's hero and a confessing evangelical scientist who is ranked among the top 3 scientists in history with Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton[.1) Encyclopedia Britannica ; 2)1999 Poll of Prominent Scientists.)} Here is a link by Professor of Engineering Ian Hutchinson from MIT, the world'd best technology university. 80 percent of the greatest scientist in history are confessing Protestant Christians. Please share this article- or some other member's with other Christians to build their faith up. You will be greatly rewarded in heaven and also here. (Christians are not equal in heaven Jesus said) 60 to 90 percent of the youth under 30 are leaving the Christian faith in America according to July /2022 Kirk Cameron Youtube video with apologist Craine and evangelist Josh Mcdowell and other studies. Christ has done so much for us. Do not let what happened in my aunt's country , the UK happen in the USA and other nations. A friend of mine in England told me"" everyone is a druid in the UK today." The Crristian Britons were complacent and so the Christian religion has greatly declined in Britain. We must not let it happen in America. I brought a Texas Christian high schooler back to Christ using the things" Isaiah 37 Miracle Proven article : I wrote based on renowned evangelical professor of Alan Millard's great articles and books

James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition MIT university link about evangelical scientist James Maxwell
Hezekiah and the Siege of Jerusalem - Window into the Bible - -undisputed proven evidence that the Bible is both historically and supernaturally true. (I have no affiliation with the windowsintothebible website) please share ; can use photos for free if you mention their website

-Thank you so, so much for your replies if any! I really appreciate them, thank you! (Remember youth from across the planet will be reading your replies thanks to this amazing website. And remember there is no guarantee the internet will still function next month so seize the day as they say.)
-
‘What’s happening next month?

• Informative
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Great post, thank you. Many scientists believe in God, not despite their work but because of it. Hopefully most of these are believers in the one true and holy God.

Think of doctors who as a whole witness far more than their share of miracles. Many freely acknowledge healings and recoveries that should not be able to occur are not happening by natural means.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
‘What’s happening next month?
Thanks so much for your reply Faith ! But where have you been for the last while?? Everyone knows what's going down next month. Well, ok, just me and a couple of my buddies. I heard the former US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper say that a number of nations might launch a cyberattack against the US and NATO. However , just between you and I, that is not what's really going down next month.
The global internet does have an undersea vulnerability-maybe relating to the undersea TAT fiber optic cables where most of the world's internet traffic flows through(remember those foreign enemy navy destroyer ships right off the south coast of Ireland near the internet /communication cables in Aug./2022, that had the Irish govt. panicking and steaming angry.) But maybe not. Possibly something else far more nefarious.
But you have to promise not tell anyone if I let you in on it?

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟156,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks so much for your reply Faith ! But where have you been for the last while?? Everyone knows what's going down next month. Well, ok, just me and a couple of my buddies. I heard the former US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper say that a number of nations might launch a cyberattack against the US and NATO. However , just between you and I, that is not what's really going down next month.
The global internet does have an undersea vulnerability-maybe relating to the undersea TAT fiber optic cables where most of the world's internet traffic flows through(remember those foreign enemy navy destroyer ships right off the south coast of Ireland near the internet /communication cables in Aug./2022, that had the Irish govt. panicking and steaming angry.) But maybe not. Possibly something else far more nefarious.
Ok.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Every couple of days a cable is damaged out of the 430 or so fiber optic lines stretching across the ocean floors. The risk of attack is minimal, earthquakes and other things do more damage than raiders.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
great post!

your link says this (from Feb 22,2023)

"In a new study, an international team of astrophysicists has discovered several mysterious objects hiding in images from the James Webb Space Telescope: six potential galaxies that emerged so early in the universe’s history and are so massive they should not be possible under current cosmological theory.​
Each of the candidate galaxies may have existed at the dawn of the universe roughly 500 to 700 million years after the Big Bang, or more than 13 billion years ago. They’re also gigantic, containing almost as many stars as the modern-day Milky Way Galaxy.​
“It’s bananas,” said Erica Nelson, co-author of the new research and assistant professor of astrophysics at CU Boulder. “You just don’t expect the early universe to be able to organize itself that quickly. These galaxies should not have had time to form.”​
Nelson and her colleagues, including first author Ivo Labbé of the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia, published their results Feb. 22 in the journal Nature."​

The story telling that evolutionists/cosmologists use is that the early galaxies were very small and crashed into each other to gradually form larger galaxies over billions of years of time. So 500 million years from the big bang with the equivalent of our own Milky Way right out of the gate...sounds more like "and God said let there be..."

Your link goes on to say

"The latest finds aren’t the earliest galaxies observed by James Webb, which launched in December 2021 and is the most powerful telescope ever sent into space. Last year, another team of scientists spotted several galaxies that likely coalesced from gas around 350 million years after the Big Bang. Those objects, however, were downright shrimpy compared to the new galaxies, containing many times less mass from stars.​
"The researchers still need more data to confirm that these galaxies are as large, and date as far back in time, as they appear. Their preliminary observations, however, offer a tantalizing taste of how James Webb could rewrite astronomy textbooks.​

oh well that is the nature of guessing. The problem with it is when they start covering up the fact that they are guessing and make it appear as if current guessing is instead - "proven fact observed", not merely "a guess".
"Bananas" also describe atheists such as Richard Dawkins( I hope you are reading this Richie boy - the atheist Sam Harris actually indirectly commented on something I said, so weird things happen on the web) who put ads in the London subway saying Einstein was an atheist. However Einstein strongly said he was not an atheist. The UK (I was an anglophile), my aunt's mom's country also has gone "bananas." A friend in London told me recently she is being bullied by her grade 11 classmates for being a true Christian. The surprising thing is that she goes to an Anglican Church- run high school!
We must not let it happen over here on this side of the pond. With the Spirit of Christ's help and 300 fellow Christians who are willing to fight the good fight for the Truth -in love , we can keep the sheep from jumping the pen! A grade 11 student in the Bible Belt(!) was mocked for trusting that the Bible was true.! We cannot be indifferent and complacent as they are in the UK( of course not all Christians are in Britain are like this -just most of them sadly.)Thanks for your reply Bob-I truly appreciate it and all of you across the internet who are taking the time and reading my thread. I absolutely love reading all the replies . Also thanks to those who "liked" my thread- I am always super surprised by this!

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
"Bananas" also describe atheists such as Richard Dawkins( I hope you are reading this Richie boy - the atheist Sam Harris actually indirectly commented on something I said, so weird things happen on the web) who put ads in the London subway saying Einstein was an atheist. However Einstein strongly said he was not an atheist. The UK (I was an anglophile), my aunt's mom's country also has gone "bananas." A friend in London told me recently she is being bullied by her grade 11 classmates for being a true Christian. The surprising thing is that she goes to an Anglican Church- run high school!
We must not let it happen over here on this side of the pond. With the Spirit of Christ's help and 300 fellow Christians who are willing to fight the good fight for the Truth -in love , we can keep the sheep from jumping the pen! A grade 11 student in the Bible Belt(!) was mocked for trusting that the Bible was true.! We cannot be indifferent and complacent as they are in the UK( of course not all Christians are in Britain are like this -just most of them sadly.)Thanks for your reply Bob-I truly appreciate it and all of you across the internet who are taking the time and reading my thread. I absolutely love reading all the replies . Also thanks to those who "liked" my thread- I am always super surprised by this!
Thanks for that reply.

Although Dawkins is a bit of a hoot, he is "useful" at times.

1. He says he used to be Christian before he adopted devotee level "belief" in evolutionism. I find that very useful because I think that is logical. Provine also makes similar claims
2. He also slams the Christian efforts to bend the Bible to make it comply with the doctrine on origins found in atheism. He states that such antics are not logical -- and I agree with him on that point.

Another scientist I find rather useful is the late Collin Patterson who used to be very influential at the British Museum of Natural History. He openly admits that the tactics used to promote evolutionism are closer to religious statements of faith rather than actual science. In Patterson's case - his statements are so damaging to belief in evolutionism that even here on CF in one of the atheist friendly sections of the board - it was deemed a violation of subforum rules to "quote him" on those points since after all no matter what he said that embarrassed true believers in evolutionism - he was not a die hard creationist so then it "must be bad" to quote him if you happen to be a creationist.

Think for a moment about the "religious" nature of a policy that claims it is not permitted to quoted a scientists speaking on a given science topic - if you happen to be a Bible-believing Christian. Particularly interesting given that I always claim Patterson was a diehard atheist and evolutionist to the day he died, when I quote him.

Thank God for this area of CF that is under "Discussion and Debate" and "Christian only" - where Patterson actually can be quoted without censure against Bible believing Christians that quote him.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That does nothing to disprove evolution as an observed regularity of nature.
Evolution has never been observed -- mutations have been observed. Recombination in procreation has been observed. Predation has been observed. But nothing evolved from a lower species. AT the very simplest level - prokaryotes have never been observed to evolve into a Eukaryote much less giving rise to a rabbit or a horse.

• Informative
Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great post, thank you. Many scientists believe in God, not despite their work but because of it. Hopefully most of these are believers in the one true and holy God.

Think of doctors who as a whole witness far more than their share of miracles. Many freely acknowledge healings and recoveries that should not be able to occur are not happening by natural means.
Miracles happening today have been established as fact by both 1) very reliable eye-witness testimony( i.e. Dr. Michael Schurr, a top American surgeon who has been on call for a former president, testified on camera that he saw the Christian Bruce Van Natta's small intestine had tripled in length with no natural explanation.)
2) before and after X rays, and other medical radiography [ref.: "The Insanity of Disbelief" by journalist Max Davis]
Here is a link to a magazine started by the late Billy Graham that interviews the prominent NT scholar Dr. Craig Keener on miracles still occurring ; he is pro-miracle to say the least.
Miracles Are Outlasting the Arguments Against Them
The clearest miracle is that anything at all exists as you know.

Thanks so much LesSme for the reply/like! I almost consider it a miracle when I get a like or reply.
I'm not sure why some really good/smart Christians think miracles have ceased.

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Aw, @ronlion you are most welcome. You made a great thread that is truly edifying. (Such a cute avatar, btw.)

I believe it’s clear from Scripture that the sign gifts ceased with the close of the Apostolic age. I.e. the miracles wrought to prove the identity and ministry of Christ. But miracles themselves will never cease, and God performs them as he wills.

Our God is a truly awesome God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟246,295.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

-
It may be the Cambrian Explosion of cosmology.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
yeah because multiverse, and dimensions merging into the same time line, mandela effect and all that ... yeah .. whatever. lol.
Yep -- not observed as you point out - just stories easy enough to tell when they are "needed" to keep the evolution story line going.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,063.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yep -- not observed as you point out - just stories easy enough to tell when they are "needed" to keep the evolution story line going.
Microevolution is observed daily in real time.

And macroevolution is observed in layers we walk upon - its a record of biological life from simple to complex organisms. If those organisms were created in the same time and lived together, the record would look totally different.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Microevolution is observed daily in real time.
Predation, mutation and adaptation are indeed observed and some books hijack those observable elements giving them the new name "micro evolution". But biology book existed long before the creative bit of word-play was slapped on at the last minute.
And macroevolution is observed in layers we walk upon - its a record of biological life from simple to complex organisms. If those organisms were created in the same time and lived together, the record would look totally different.

There is no place on Earth where the evolutionary story is actually observed in history -- only small snips that are sometimes useful and other times not.

by contrast we have over 80,000 generations of eye-witness in-a-lab mutation and adaptation observed and recorded in the so-called "long running evolution" experiment. That totally debunks evolutionism's story telling. In that experiment we have 80,000 real life generations -- which is more generations that supposedly it took for humans to appear on Earth. They selected a species to "observe" that is FAR more adaptable to its environment than are primates, humans, chimps etc.

So what is the result? The prokayrote bacteria REMAIN as nothing more than prokaryote bacteria over all that time, over all those generations. IT did not produce Eukaryotes - they did not advance at all up the significant scale of taxonomy.

When it comes to the stories "easy enough to tell but they are not science" that Colin Patterson described in the field of belief in evolutionism - those stories do not survive observable biology.

Collin Patterson was a die-hard atheist evolutionist scholar to the day he died - but even he could "admit" to a problem when he saw one.

• Informative
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,063.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no place on Earth where the evolutionary story is actually observed in history -- only small snips that are sometimes useful and other times not.
Have you found cows with dinosaurs or birds with trilobites in the same geological layer? Being there naturally, not because of erosion and other manipulation.

Upvote 0