• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Peaceful music/sound

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
mnorian, I just found another very soothing one called relaxing sleep music and it runs 3 hours long, and can be looped. the images look supper cool in wide screen mode and with the lights off, and a soft candle burning in the background

How do you "loop" these videos?

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
mnorian, I just found another very soothing one called relaxing sleep music and it runs 3 hours long, and can be looped. the images look supper cool in wide screen mode and with the lights off, and a soft candle burning in the background

Looks great Spice; been busy today; but I found time to drop by P&W Music forum and check out the new song posted by Mr O.

It's not a long relaxation song like the rest here; but a more normal P&W song; but so relaxing and touched my spirit so (I needed it today) that I think it would go with these others well. Also it's a great call to souls who by sin are afflicted:

Come Ye Souls by Sin Afflicted (Look to Jesus) (feat. Emily DeLoach)

-------------------------

1 Come, ye souls by sin afflicted,
Bowed with fruitless sorrow down;
By the broken law convicted,
Through the cross behold the crown;
Look to Jesus;
Mercy flows through him alone.

2 Take his easy yoke and wear it;
Love will make obedience sweet;
Christ will give you strength to bear it,
While his wisdom guides your feet
Safe to glory,
Where his ransomed captives meet.

3 Blessed are the eyes that see him,
Blest the ears that hear his voice;
Blessed are the souls that trust him,
And in him alone rejoice:
His commandments
Then become their happy choice.

4 Sweet as home to pilgrim's weary,
Light to newly opened eyes,
Like full springs in deserts dreary,
Is the rest the cross supplies:
All who taste it
Shall to rest immortal rise.

Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you "loop" these videos?

Right click on the video and click "loop" you can go to youtube also to loop it there. Couldn't be simpler; I didn't know till I happen to see a tutorial on YT a couple months ago.:)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Right click on the video and click "loop" you can go to youtube also to loop it there. Couldn't be simpler; I didn't know till I happen to see a tutorial on YT a couple months ago.:)

Thank you. i'm glad you saw that tutorial. :)

Upvote 0